Lots of difference.
1. God calls it sin and punishes sin with eternal separation from God.
two. Santa is not omniscient (all realizing). We have to create him letters, but God knows the heart of every man.
3. Taught by GOD in the end. Believing parents is NOT salvation. You have to believe in a private savior and enter a Individual relationship. Santa is in the North Pole. The Bible says of Jesus "CHRIST IN YOU the hope of glory.
four. Believed by innocent souls that hear that they are not formed by chance into a world that came into existence by opportunity and we die with Nothing at all and have Nothing at all in the subsequent life. Santa's story is NOT a pleased ending story.
5. The Bible teaches as far as the gospel message (1 Cor. 15:1-4) is concerned:
Matthew five:42 Give to him that asketh thee, and from him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away. In truth it teaches they thought they had been smart and became FOOLS.
6. Santa songs are restricted to these that believe in Santa. I hear all types of religious and non-religious souls sing and bow their heads in prayer when asked in the basic acknowledgement of a higher-power that they do not want to look for.
7. Santa gets fat on what we offer. God receives what is HIS DUE .. the praise and sacrifice of our lips giving thanks. Psalms 86:12 two I will praise thee, O Lord my God, with all my heart: and I will glorify thy name for evermore.
8. Christ calls his servants BRETHREN. Santa calls his ELVES.
Hebrews 2:11 For both he that sanctifieth and they who are sanctified [are] all of 1: for which lead to Calls from Santa Claus he is not ashamed to call them brethren,
9. Au contrair - God often answers prayer. It is a fact that we ask usually on our lust and do not ask what would bring GLORY to Personalized Santa Call the creator God of the Bible, the LORD Jesus Christ.
10. Eternal reward and eteranal punishment by God that must punish all sin because he is holy, righteous and just far outstrips the slap on the wrist from Santa (e.g. witholding a present)
11. Christ tends to make sense since you and I know man is a sinner and is not like God and as a result the scripture is true: Romans three:23 For all have sinned, and come brief of the glory of God
Eternal life as present from Christ for Godly repentance and fait far outstrips a present under the tree.
12. Jesus lives in ME and that Evidence is Genuine. .......... Santa is in the North Pole and I have terrible cell reception and he only visits as soon as a year. But the guarantee of Christ is:
20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.