Let's see some facts about me:
- ‣ I like dark chocolate to death.
‣ I am double jointed in the knees, meaning I can bend them slightly backwards.
‣ I played piano for 10 whopping years (yay).
What I like to see in avis:
- ‣ Flow and balance (no top heavy, bottom heavy, weird looking things)
‣ Color palettes (does not have to be matching, but it has to look cohesive!)
Logic (unless you're a clutter type person)
‣ Uniqueness (if you going down a safe path, it better be awesome)
What I dislike to see in avis:
- ‣ Doubles of an item (doubles = lack of creativity)
‣ Mismatched textures (I like consistency)
‣ Unnecessary items (if you don't need the backwings, then chuck them!)