crisis prevention intervention training - Crisis Prevention Intervention Certification Training Online
Best American Healthcare University offers a state approved Crisis Prevention & intervention Course. This course can be conveniently done online or in the classroom. Best American Healthcare University is not affiliated with Crisis Prevention Institute. Our Crisis Prevention & Intervention course is approved for CE credits with the BVNPT, BRN and CDPH.
At the end of the class, the student will express a good understanding of the following:
(1) Meaning of Crisis
(2) Types of Crisis and their Causes
(3) General safety measures.
(4) Personal safety measures.
(5) The assault cycle.
(6) Aggression and violence predicting factors.
(7) Obtaining patient history from a patient with violent behavior.
( cool Characteristics of aggressive and violent patients and victims.
(9) Verbal and physical maneuvers to diffuse and avoid violent behavior.
(10) Strategies to avoid physical harm.
(11) Restraining techniques.
(12) Appropriate use of medications as chemical restraints.
Manage Your Items