* Rick "frothy residue" Santorum has been out saying nasty things about gay soldiers. Clearly it's time to start google bombing again.
* Beheaded Archbishop's Face Revealed: http://news.discovery.com/history/reconstructed-face-of-simon-of-sudbury-111003.html
He was killed in that Peasant Revolt of 1381 I'm always on about.
* Prehistoric bodies at Stonehenge fuel more debate: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/44806944/ns/technology_and_science-science/#.TpJ0FXLcSCU
* More debate over those ancient structures in Turkey: http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/10/111006162535.htm
* Paleolithic animal burial: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/44819678/ns/technology_and_science-science/#.TpJzp3LcSCU
* "If they were your friends, you'd treat them better:" http://www.sparkindarkness.com/2011/10/if-they-were-your-friends-youd-treat.html
* Hector's let me sleep twice in a row now and he's eating and sleeping normally. He's still skittish and grooming himself bloody, so we aren't out of the woods yet, but he seems on the mend. This last episode is the worst he's been in years.
Manage Your Items