* Mitt Romney is claiming the occupy Wall Street folks are waging class warfare by demanding reasonable modern financial regulation. a*****e.
* Anne Coulter wants to remind you that Occupy Wallstreet's demands for reasonable modern financial regulation makes them exactly like the NAZIs and Stalin. Really? Really Anne?
* It's like the Right Wing believes Godwin's law to be the last hurdle before the finish line.
* Transgriot addresses Hank Williams Jr.'s claims that the President is totes like Hitler: http://transgriot.blogspot.com/2011/10/are-you-ready-for-some-history-hank.html
* It's looking like the oil sands pipeline company lobbyists have already bought the key politicians here and in Canada, so it is unlikely saner heads will prevail.
* Interesting find in China: http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2011/09/pictures/110927-chariots-horses-tomb-science-luoyang-china/
* Possible Italian witch burial; http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2041671/800-year-old-remains-witch-discovered-graveyard-Tuscany-Italy.html
* City found in the Dardanelles (sensationalized coverage): http://www.nationalturk.com/en/lost-city-older-than-troy-found-in-canakkale-turkey-14086
* No question: http://uryel.tumblr.com/post/11014240071/the-answer-to-kirk-or-picard
* An interesting Round table with four authors dealing with issues like race and intersectionality as it relates to writing: http://arsmarginal.wordpress.com/2011/10/04/round-table/#more-1062
* Louis C. K. on marriage equality; http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v408/ladydespring/?action=view¤t=294800_2031089138009_1267532092_31852340_1590787077_n.jpg
* Decadent cake: http://cakewrecks.squarespace.com/home/2011/10/2/sunday-sweets-sweet-treats.html
* John Stewart on Rick Perry: http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/mon-october-3-2011/the-amazing-racism?xrs=share_copy
* Y'all know I'm no fan of the HRC for throwing the trans folk under the bus, etc., but I did love the President's speech to them. It's good to hear a statement of principle like that. Let's hope the future lives up to it.
* Many of you have seen me referring to the state of Texas as being particularly bad for trans folk from a legal perspective. I give you: "Nikki Araguz vs. The State:" http://www.out.com/detail.asp?id=31581
* "Shoot A DC Transwoman, Get A Plea Bargain:" http://transgriot.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2011-10-02T02:00:00-05:00
* OMG!: http://lettersfromtitan.tumblr.com/post/10935329952/regala-electra-so-this-is-awesome
* According to the ad, "the Everett sausage Fest is a family oriented event." Me: God, I hope not!
Manage Your Items