"Rhiannon rings like a bell through the night."
-- FLEETWOOD MAC
QUICK NOTES FOR POTENTIAL ARTISTS.
Eye colour: A DEEPVIBRANT LEAFY GRASSY ULTIMATE NATURE COLOR GREEN.
Hair: RICH, CHOCOLICIOUS BRUNETTE with lots of different tones of brown in thar. It's extremely thick and curly, and is usually up in a ponytail with loose curls. Her hair reaches her low back/waist area. She has some of those tapered side-bangs. :U
Body type: About 5'7". Slim, not creepy petite but small. Healthy peachy skin color.
Short personality: SPUNKY, FUN, PLAYFUL, HAPPY THOUGH NOT NECESSARILY OPTIMISTIC, OVERANALYZES, THOUGHTFUL, INTUITIVE, LIKES NATURE, STUBBORN, STRAIGHT-FORWARD, HONEST
Distinguishing features: Wears Nacht's mother's wedding ring on a silver chain around her neck. One set of earlobe piercings; usually simple pearl drop earrings.
Outfits: Simple white dresses, usually knee-length and short-sleeved, and brown lace-up knee-high heeled boots. She likes simplicity. She'll wear most anything if it's cute, rly. In winter she wears lots of reds, like red hooded capelets and cute things like that. *A*
Writing: NONE FOR YOU YET
Themesong: Rhiannon - Fleetwood Mac (it's frightening because I heard the song after she was created and I was like wut) | Pretty Dress - Rosie Thomas | Funnyman - KT Tunstall (lol@Nacht)
• SHE IS EXTREMELY CURIOUS. She loves learning and discovery and is always searching for reasons and asks WHY WHY WHY a lot. This is frustrating to many around her...especially those trying to become lonely old hermits lolol.
• She smiles a lot. She's very vigorous in expressing herself! She uses lots of arm motions and can be too energetic at the wrong moments.
• BUT HEY she's really in tune to emotions and can sense the mood of a room/person so she acts in a way that she thinks will benefit the situation.
• A pretty nurturing lady!! She loves flowers, gardens, anything to do with nature, and has a natural instinct in the tending thereof.
• Though she has...extremely youthful features to put it one way, she has a quirky elegance all her own. The way she carries herself is at ease with who she is, and she's content with that.
• ...Though she's usually pretty grounded, she can rant about things if you let her. Hurhurhur.
• Especially because she was fostered into castle life. She's wild at heart! And she doesn't do well at controlled functions with etiquette systems that have been in place for centuries because WELL SHE IS A STREET KID. So she hates attending such things. She'd rather be doing something useful or interesting.
• RHIA HAS NO RECOLLECTION OF HER LIFE BEFORE SHE WOKE UP ON BRONWYN'S DOORSTEP.
• So her life starts at age five! She grew up as a good little street kid, staying out of as much trouble as possible. Which is hard. Because you need to get food and clothes.
• LUCKILY, a nice inn lady named Tillie takes care of the silly orphan kids pretty well and gives them dinner! Bronwyn, however, preferred to rely on HIMSELF to provide for his little two-kid family. So he stole lots of things which made Rhia UNCOMFORTABLE....ISH but hey, they did pretty well.
• SO SHE GREW UP WITH HER BFF BRONNY IN THEIR WEIRD CRUMBLY ABANDONED ANCIENT TEMPLE. She grew to love plants because a huge tree had taken over the back of their home ages ago. It had pretty flowers when it blossomed, and deliciouzzzz fruits when it was summer time! Its roots were half in a deep pool of pretty azure water that had welled up through the tiles! Sporadic flowers blossomed along the perimeter and near the tree! SO RHIA GREW UP HALF IN NATURE, HALF IN SOCIETY.
• Until one FINE DAY WHEN RHIA WAS TWELVE, Bronny wanted to check out the castle!! It was the queen's birthday and no one was supposed to be there. SO. He went to steal stuff, and she went to visit the rumored gardens! UNFORTUNATELY SOMEONE WAS IN THERE. But he turned out to be a pretty swell guy!! RHIA LIKED HIM IMMEDIATELY, even though he turned out to be the PRINCE OMG. Bronwyn did not like the royals, which Rhia didn't get. They were very nice people as far as she could tell!
• The prince Nacht started talking to her, and he found out that there was a HOUSING ISSUE....FOR THE ORPHANED KIDDOS IN THE CITY...but the king was v. busy and couldn't deal with all that.
• So Nacht was like OKAY WELL THEN and took her to his friend's house! The Landons were a SUPER NICE FAMILY, and they took her in as a foster kid! She didn't really want to be adopted, because Bronwyn would be SAD and he didn't want to go live with them. SO SHE FIGURED FOSTER WAS OKAY BECAUSE I'M NOT REALLY....BECOMING ONE OF THEM YES and Bronwyn was like WUTEVAH.....So he moped for a while and she was like pfff but we're still BFFs! And he was like ok. Yeah. Well. Yeah.
• Nacht was SO COOL! He was very POLITE and FUNNY and got all CUTE DESU when he was embarrassed! Plus he was teaching her how to read and play the piano! THIS WAS GREAT. RHIA'S LIFE WAS LOOKING SUNNY-SIDE UP!
•....Until Nacht's parents were killed by his brother and everyone went SADFACE. Especially Nacht. This was depressing.
• SO SHE FINISHED GROWING UP IN THE CASTLE.
- • Nacht Regenwolke: She's in love with him, but he frustrates her to no end. Their personalities are extremely different, so it's difficult for them to really understand each other. There's a rift between them right now because Nacht tries to distance himself from everything and everyone, which is pretty confusing to the poor girl, haha. BUT SHE WILL NEVER GIVE UP. She is determined and SET ON HER GOAL OF RETRIEVING NACHT FROM THE DEPTHS OF HIS GUARDED SOULLL.
• Bronwyn: Her best friend. He's the first person she ever remembers knowing, and has been with him just as long. She really loves him, too, just not in the way he'd like, ohoho.
• Vail Landon: They've grown to act like siblings, albeit kinder to each other than most, hurhur. She's very fond of him and they often discuss their troublesss together.
• Ophelia Edelweiss: They become friends, plain and simple. Rhia hasn't had a lot of girl friends, and Ophelia takes a liking to her pretty quickly...Especially because Nacht hates it when Ophelia talks to Rhia about him ahaha.
• Damian Regenwolke: CURIOSITY. And resentment. He destroyed a lot of things that Rhia hoped to salvage. They're working to opposite ends.
• Gwendolen Vane: Although she scares Rhia at first, they become friends. They end up talking to each other about girl stuff, idk.
• SHE CAN'T COOK FOR CRAP.
• Can play simple, pretty tunes on the piano, though she never got to Nacht's level ahaha.
• She likes the beach. The royal city, Astareth, is very close so she often walks down there.
• She's very comfortable just sitting in silence.
PROFILE TEMPLATE BY ANYONG KIM WHO IS AMAZING
CHARACTER (C) LUTEARINA
ART (C) RESPECTIVE ARTISTS
CHARACTER (C) LUTEARINA
ART (C) RESPECTIVE ARTISTS