"I'm a leading man, and the lies I weave are oh-so intricate."
-- FALL OUT BOY
QUICK NOTES FOR POTENTIAL ARTISTS.
Eye colour: Tawny gold eyes, with orangey flecks in the iris too, but mostly a mix of tawny goldishness.
Hair: Tawny golden blond hair with some brown roots and different hues - some orange, etc. A lot of variation in there. It's messily combed back; bits and strands pop forward. Rather short.
Body type: About 6'4". Slight muscular build; on the thin side. One of those broad-shouldered types, however. :U
Short personality: COY, SNARKY, FULL OF IT, EGOTISTICAL, SLY, BLUNT, SARDONIC, CLEVER, REBELLIOUS, FLIRTATIOUS, ACE HUSTLER, GUNSLINGER, CHAINSMOKER, BUTCH, TOUCHY-FEELY, MOODSWINGIN', CONFRONTATIONAL, PLAYFUL, DEVIL-MAY-CARE, BAD CASE OF HUBRIS AND LUXURIA, SERIOUS UNDERNEATHHH.
Distinguishing features: Has quite a few ear piercings. Is constantly smoking. Always has his gun.
Outfits: Does not usually vary from his usual outfit of a rumpled white dress shirt, beige/goldish/tan/etc. in that color spectrum armory-type vest, and brownish/tan/etc. pants with dark brown shinyyy shoes. Gun holster too, perhaps. His gun is a silver pistol-type firearm. He never goes anywhere without his gun and cigarettesssss. :U
...Secretly has reading glasses. Apparently, he can see perfectly fine...But when it comes to print on paper, he can't for the life of him see without them. It annoys him to no end.
Writing: NONE FOR YOU YET
Themesong: This Ain't a Scene, It's an Arms Race - Fall Out Boy | Psycho - Puddle of Mudd | I Am Not A Robot - Marina and the Diamonds | Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen | Champagne - Sugarcult | Candle (Sick and Tired) - The White Tie Affair | There's A Good Reason These Tables Are Numbered, Honey, You Just Haven't Thought Of It Yet - Panic! At The Disco | Open Your Eyes - Snow Patrol
• HE HAS A PRETTY BAD CASE OF HUBRIS. Arrogant and cocky to the extreme, Bronwyn prides himself on his dashing good looks and silver tongue.
• However, he's actually really really REALLY intellectual. He's all for the philosophy of the worth of the individual over the collective and TRUE JUSTICE and that there shouldn't be this ridiculous divide between the rich and the poor. His goal is to overthrow the monarchy and create a democracy that caters to the majority and helps everyone who needs it and is FAIR!!
• ...Which, of course, is sad for him. Because his woman is in love with the king teehee OOPS...
• Despite his tendency to speak his mind when it comes to things he has a negative opinion about, it's difficult to squeeze knowledge from him. He's a pretty hardcore secret keeper, and though it's easy to figure out his surface personality, not even his ~*~BEST FRIEND~*~ knows what he actually...does. And how he feels about things he likes...ahaha...like her.../SHOT
• He's a stubborn butthead. Much too headstrong for his own good, and his being right is never in question - he'll just change his stance. Which will be right no matter what it is.
• He acts really lazy, but he's pretty diligent when he sets his mind to things. He's been gifted with a sharp tongue and biting remarks that he uses to the best of his ability to get what he wants. And he can switch to witty praise in a snap.
• The praise is usually chock full of double-entendres that stupid people miss.
• Though everything in his emotional life basically sucks, he's mentally strong enough to overcome that and just live while taking all the crap that happens to him in stride.
• And since he's usually rolling in cash, he can't complain too much.
• He really does love shooting things. He's a hitman part time, taking on random mercenary jobs though he can get money in all sorts of ways. His top three are gambling, rich ladies, and mercenary work yay. He used to steal things as a kid but that got boring because he got too good. Though if someone hires him to steal something he'll probably do it. He likes moniez. :U
• BRONWYN IS THE CHILD OF A RICH POLITICIAN WHO DECIDED TO USE HIM TO GET TO A VERY IMPORTANT KID WHO HAD BEEN RECENTLY ORPHANED...WHICH WAS AN INCIDENT TOTALLY UNRELATED TO BRONWYN'S DAD....RITE...
• SO WHEN BRONWYN WAS SEVEN YEARS OLD, DADDY SENT HIM TO LIVE IN THIS WEIRD CRUMBLY ANCIENT TEMPLE IN THE CAPITAL CITY (WHICH IS P. FAR FROM HOME OKAY) WHERE A THIRD PARTY IDK DROPPED OFF THE KID.
• The kid was Rhia. Rhia was five.
• Bronwyn was like HAY KID you can live with me!
• And so Bronwyn raised Rhia, reportin' to annoying daddy whenever he sent people to check in. They were quite the devious pair of street urchins, running around stealing things and having a ball and whatnot.
• Bronwyn's daddy at least made sure he got his EDUMACATION and so Bronwyn was a smart little cookie who also learned the art of SHOOTING THINGS at a young age.
• So he disappeared randomly all the time and Rhia thought nothing of it since BRONWYN WAS HER BUSY BFF AND WAS PROBABLY WORKING ON GETTING THEM FOOD AND COOL STUFF YAY TRUST...
• BUT WHEN SHE WAS TWELVE RHIA VISITED THE CASTLE though it was kinda Bronny's fault...AND SHE MET THE SUPER KAWAII DESU PRINCE and the captain of the army decided to take her in as a foster kid!
• BRONWYN RAGED
• And around this time he cut off ties with his father and decided to rly live alone b/c he FELL IN LOVE WITH RHIA AS THEY WERE GROWING UP and he didn't want to do what his papa wanted anymoar. Because it would eventually involve using her for whatever her significance was like he used Bronwyn. And Bronwyn was like gtfo jerkface. :U
• SO BRONWYN CONTINUED TO DEVELOP HIS OWN OPINION ABOUT HOW TO FIX LUTEALESKA because he wants EQUALITY!! And he grew up HATING THE GOVERNMENT AND ESPECIALLY THE ROYALTY because he agreed with his father that it was an INEFFICIENT GOVERNMENT SYSTEM FULL OF CRAP...PAPA INDOCTRINATED HIM TO HATE THE GOVERNMENT AT A YOUNG AGE.
• And he grew up.
• And now he has his very strong opinions about what he needs to do to fix the country...and he feels nothing but scorn for his dear daddy.
- • Rhiannon: HIS BFF. But he's been in love with her forever. She's the only woman he's ever loved, B'AWWW. And ever will. He's very adamant about that (though he's a promiscuous manwhore rofl). BUT he doesn't want to ruin their relationship so he puts her before himself. Whenever he's doing something that involves Rhia even remotely, he always has her best interests in mind (even if he doesn't actually understand them, lolol. He thinks he's right).
• Nacht Regenwolke: BRONWYN RESENTS HIM. He sees Nacht as someone in a position to make all the changes necessary to rebirth the government, but doesn't see the changes he wants happening...like he has any idea what it's like to rule the country fff.
Plus he stole his woman on accident or purpose....so.
• Damian Regenwolke: There's some shady business going on here. Needless to say, Bronwyn has connections everywhar and he thinks there may be some stock in hearing what Damian has planned.
• Jasper Baltimore: Bronny loves to make fun of Jazz, and since they're both argumentative people they get into a lot of fights lolol. He likes the kid.
• Gwendolen Vane: SHE STRIKES FEAR IN HIS SOUL. She always threatens to cut his hair or do somesuchhh thing with his outfit and he haaaates it. She's pretty intimidating, and they're similar in a lot of ways so they're kinda ridiculous.
• He has a son he doesn't know about. /SHOT
• He can cook REALLY WELL. He'd ttly stand in your doorway with his srzface and cigarette on and go "WHO ORDERED SUNNY-SIDE UP?" ಠ_ಠ
• IN ADDITION TO NICOTINE he's also addicted to breath mints because a certain speshul someone told him she couldn't stand his breath due to the smoke so he was all SOB SOB and started popping mints. :U
• HE HAS glasses, but yeah, he's extremely embarrassed about them. He pretends to be book stupid so he doesn't have to read around people b/c he can't see print without his glasses ahaha.
• He's ace at poker, when he's not jacking stuff he's usually getting rich by doing that or mercenary things or making women buy him drinks/food/somewhere to sleep if he's away from home. 8D
• Yeah he basically does whatever he wants. Oh, but he doesn't like getting drunk because he likes to have control of his mind/body thank you very much. So he is not a fan of mind-altering substances. *u*
• He also would love to blow up a building someday just for the fun of it.
• He basically has the worst life of all my characters because he TRIES SO HARD and has all these seriaz flaws but is doing his best and still gets nothing in the end AND YET is still the same old full-of-it man. 8D <3
• Thus he's actually kind of symbolic of the common man / humanity. Totally by accident.
PROFILE TEMPLATE BY ANYONG KIM WHO IS AMAZING
CHARACTER (C) LUTEARINA
ART (C) RESPECTIVE ARTISTS
CHARACTER (C) LUTEARINA
ART (C) RESPECTIVE ARTISTS