First off a story of something special:
A girl asked a guy if he thought she was pretty,
He said "...no."
She asked him if he would want to be with her forever...
and he said "no."
She then asked him if she were to leave would he cry, and once again he replied with a "no."
She had heard enough. As she walked away, tears streaming down her face the boy grabbed her arm and said...
"You're not pretty you're beautiful.
I don't want to be with you forever, I NEED to be with you forever.
And I wouldn't cry if you walked away...I'd die..."
Things to remember:
1) I've learned...that life is like a roll of toilet paper.
The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.
2) I've learned...that under everyone's hard shell is someone who wants to be appreciated and loved.
3) I've learned...that the Lord didn't do it all in one day.
you can add some if you like .....just ask....
4) I've learned....that it won't hurt to ask
5) I've learned that life is like a hot bath it feels good at first but the longer you stay in the more wrinkled you become.
6) ((MY FAVORITE ONE!!!))) Don't think about walking when you're walking because when you think about the way you're walking you end up walking stupidly
View User's Journal
Here a few things I like to call. Not me, my mind.