Reply Welcome to the Sonic RP!
~Rules~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Chunky Wonder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:26 pm
arrow Captain Dragoon is the god here and thou shall follow his commandments (rules) or face my wrath!
arrow Must be at least semi-literate. No using ** for actions.
arrow Use (( )) for OOC (Out Of Character) chatter.
arrow Romance is allowed. BUT. Keep it PG13 (which means you cant get any further than passionate kissing and maybe a little groping, but I'm stressing the maybe. You want your jollies, go join a hentai guild or something).
arrow Anti-Munch. Meaning no almighty, all-destroying and all-powerful characters but it also means other reasons as well, read it here: Anti-Munch Link
arrow No killing other characters without asking the captain and the person being killed.
arrow No stealing another characters Chaos Emerald(s) without their permission.

((More will come, Im sure...
Captain Dragoon: When I can think of some more!))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:21 pm
semi lit? heh, it might close out a majority of people  

Naxts
Crew

The Chunky Wonder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:39 pm
aw, be nice now. we where all Newbs in one point.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:19 pm
Always wondered, but no one ever answers me when I ask, but what exactly does OOC mean? Out of context or something?  

Zaryan

The Chunky Wonder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:08 am
yeah, or Out Of Character.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:19 pm
I can help make more cute & cool characters but one of them I always play which his name is Darkness!! ^.^;; {I maked up that name too!!} So do u guys need help? I really love to draw!! {u should see how good i am!!}  

-The Dark Shadows Fall-

silent_rin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:26 pm
Shadow_dark_evil99
I can help make more cute & cool characters but one of them I always play which his name is Darkness!! ^.^;; {I maked up that name too!!} So do u guys need help? I really love to draw!! {u should see how good i am!!}

I think this is the wrong forum Shadow  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:50 pm
This place is cool! Where do we start? question  

Lateralus_729

Neseroth

Brainy Cultist

10,650 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:09 am
Using *'s doesn't determine if you are literate or not. It is simply a system, Role Players have developed though out the years to determine you are taking an action. I know you want people role playing more like this: As the chaos ensued none were aware of the new guy, the one who was always ignored, and allowed it to happen. Throughout the years he had grow accustomed to blending in while others became too obsessed with their own lives and those of their close friends. Seizing this opportunity he grabbed the detonator to the island. Suddenly all eyes were on him, the fate of every living soul on the island was in his hands, for once he had the power.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:38 pm
God Of Mind Antiv
Using *'s doesn't determine if you are literate or not. It is simply a system, Role Players have developed though out the years to determine you are taking an action. I know you want people role playing more like this: As the chaos ensued none were aware of the new guy, the one who was always ignored, and allowed it to happen. Throughout the years he had grow accustomed to blending in while others became too obsessed with their own lives and those of their close friends. Seizing this opportunity he grabbed the detonator to the island. Suddenly all eyes were on him, the fate of every living soul on the island was in his hands, for once he had the power.

lol well that rule has been here since forever ago xD
I hardly use *'s for anything  

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

notmuch_23

Lonely Conventioneer

17,525 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:21 am
May I make a rule suggestion? How about changing the "god-modding" rule to exclude any kind of munching? I know Twinks would be especially annoying as well.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:49 am
notmuch_23
May I make a rule suggestion? How about changing the "god-modding" rule to exclude any kind of munching? I know Twinks would be especially annoying as well.

Change it to that? I'll think about it first, I need to read it over and such.
(sorry for late reply, catching up on stuff lately keeps me busy.)  

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Welcome to the Sonic RP!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers