[OOC]=The Meeting Lodge= Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Khomi

O.G. Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 10:24 am
Hullo! My name is Khomi, uh, I just turned 14 (-young- >o>) on the 19th, I like to draw, and... yeah. XD There's so much more info I could put, but I hafta go really soon. >o>;;

Anyway, here is my lurvely mare Ti'Liera! And her familiar, Atsadi. <3

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 2:14 pm
hey im Kami!!! im kinda new around here and so far this seems like a great place! I dont have a soquili (YET) but that will hopefully change soon. I luv to talk and meet new people and i like to rp a girl named Tadewi so u can find me there ^_^  

x0Kami0x

laefe

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 6:36 am
((*Glances around herself and then bows* Well, my name's neokitsune, or neo(since I get called that a lot. o.O) I'm new, but I've seen and clung to this shoppe for a while. I don't have a Soquili just yet, but I'm gonna try for one, college breaks permiting, and hopefully someday RP one of these beauties. *Taps her bottom lip* I dont have a character yet, but I should come up with one. *Goes to doodle one out cuz she can*)) ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 4:55 pm
Hello, I'm known as Meeki on Gaia. I'm fairly new to this shop but in love already with a growing collection.

A little about me in real life, hmnn? My name is Joanna but I'm usually called Jojo or Jo. I will be 28 years old in late May. I obsess over scary movies and such but especially have a thing for zombies. I enjoy video games (just finished Resident Evil 4, booyah!), drawing, anime, Oregon Trail for the PC (hahaha) and things I probably should have outgrown many years ago.

I'm a single mother of a wonderful little girl that loves to draw herself. Watch out Gaia, she'll take this community over by storm within a few more years. I guess that's about it for now.

Favorite Soquili so far is Chaos, my angry unicorn.  

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

Dalili Nzuri

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 4:10 pm
Heylo I'm Silver as everyone calls me xD I currently have no Soquili, but am gonna try hard to get one <3

HAI! You found an Easter Egg!!!!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
28. Make a new word from “CHICKIE RABBIT” (cannot have more than 2 letters in the same association… so cannot use bit or chick, etc) that is 4 letters or more.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 12:33 pm
I thought I should introduce myself 3nodding so..
Im probably the youngest one here o.O
I love to draw, though am not very good at it..
My email is crow.feather@yahoo.com
I love horses <3
I dont have a soquili..but I plan to try for one during the next flatsale..
and thats about it o.0  

Crowfoot

SkyDragono

Dangerous Healer

12,775 Points
  • Married 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 9:02 pm
Hi! My name is Sky. That's my Gaian name, and what my friends call me IRL. I love coloring, and taking pictures. I am getting my degree in digital graphics, so I'm hoping to be able to make web pages and edit images. I'm hoping to graduate next semester, if I can get into the English class that I need.

Umm, lets see. I love horses; ever since I was old enough to walk. Arabians are my favorite. I love swimming. I love hanging out with my friends. I love hanging out wiht my family as well.

I have an RP character, but no Soquili yet. I'm questing for one though, and will work until I can get one. smile That's about it. Have a good day!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 12:32 pm
My name is Amy, I usally go by Sapphire. My indian name on Soquili is Neelam which means 'the gem of Sapphire' I currently have 1 soquili who ponderes in my sig...somewhere. He name is Nicole. I've been with Soquili for almost a year, and I would have to say these people who color are amazing. Go Sirenz, Cihiru, and the new colorist w00t~ heart  

Horzezcutey

Celestial~MoonBirth

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 4:57 am
Hullo ~!
My real name is Tao though I'd like to be called Celestial as the name of the character I use everywhere.
I am going to be 16 very soon , I LOVE horses! (Psst , and Centaurs) , I'm a Disney and Anime fan , and I also enjoy drawing and colouring , I'm hoping to get one of these magnificent creatures soon.
What else about me? I love fantasy and creating characters , I like Harry Potter series *CoughTomRiddleCough* , I'm a white hair fan , I like creatures who are or black or white the most , oh , and my friends say I tend to like Villains >_>" , though I don't think so really , I like characters randomly..Yup..Aha..=.=
whee heart  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 3:30 pm
*waddles in*

I'm Alinedra! *points at name tag* I don't have a soquili just yet, but i plan on having teh funds by my first wedding anniversary (march 17)

Past that, my Indian Persona will be completed here in a few days complete with artwork, so i'll be joining in on any RP that will let me. My other haunts are on hiatus right now, so you all got landed with me wink

oh.
facts.

22 years old
female
graphic designer
military spouse.

^_^ anything else, questions, concerns, just PM me.  

Alinedra

Lorako

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:49 pm
It will be a good idea if i introduce myself XD

So hello i'm Lorako ^^ i owned 4 soquilis and 3 familiars for the moment, i become addicted to this shop XD.

About the real me, my name is Lorane i'm 23. I'm a student in foreign language (English and Japanes). I have a bf 2 years younger than me XD who live far away from me so sometimes it's difficult but well i'm not the worse.
I love manga and animation. And if you want to see what i look like check my profile there is a picture. Bye

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 4:26 pm
Might as well~ heart

Hello! I'm Skyefenyx, though most people call me Skye, which can be confusing in the thread beause there's more then one of us o_o;; But enough about that. xD;;

I co-own Kale with InfinitiesOfSoules and I own a lion familiar named Yue'ryuu. ^^ I'm currently questing one of my own.

My real name is Michelle and I love history, animals and mythical creatures. Dragons especially. <3 I also love anime, reading, writing and drawing, though I'm not very good at the last one. ^^;

And you probably don't care to learn much more about me, so~ bye! *flees*

Skye Fenyx

Exaleen

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 9:30 pm
Oh what the heck xD

Hi my name is baylea or I go by Amber sometimes 3nodding I sometimes got by Bay,Bayl or Eal xD ((Its Bailey but spelt different>.>))The reason I choose amber is because Amy((Horzezcutey))had choosen Sapphire which made me think of the Amber stone xD

I currently co-own one soquili named Rainbow Chaser who ish in my sig.Jade was kind enough to co-own since Chaser was never RPed by her!*luffles on her*

I am in love with Gaia xD I love to draw((though I suck))Play volleyball,read and watch anime!play video games,and hang with my friends at the mall((arnt I a character xD))And I am currently obsessed with the newest game station the WII~

I am 13((D-Ddont eat me!))I just turned that on October 4th me and my father are 3 days apart from days of our birthdays~

Urgh...thats it xD  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:10 am
OOoo... never noticed this thread until now o__o; *blind*

My name's Samantha, but you're more than welcome to call me "Sam", or "Sammy" or whatever you want to make out of the name. xD I'm currently 20 years old and will be turning the infamous number 21 come this July 9th (watch out bars around the world, Sammy's comin' atcha! cool ) I started Gaia in May of 2005, and I brought along my sweetheart, Abeno Semei (or Michael, in real life), to Gaia at that time as well. I've floundered around and have put interest in the Exchange, Charity, and R&C forums, and due to the multiple Soquilis I kept seeing in people's sigs.... I found myself in the Halloween 2006 Soquili Event thread, and made myself known, instead of lurking around like I always had (hey! I was intimidated at the time emo ). It was a month after that that I was able to win a slot for a custom Soquili in November for my stallion Daray, thanks to chibizoo's awesome coloring skills. In December, I managed to win the Ghost of Christmas Past in the Christmas Event thread, and named her Nostalgia.

Other than Soquili, I love artwork, creative writing, and snugglin' while watching movies. I currently work at a Pediatrics office Mon-Fri 7:30-4:30, which means I get to slack off on the weekends cool and, as of December 30th, 2006, I am now proudly engaged to be married to my wonderful fiance Michael.

Okay, that's enough prattling about me xD;;; [/spam]

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 12:27 pm
Not much I can say, I'm Kes, Em.. xD I'm 22 going on 23 this coming July. I have a native Persona named Sevti and one Soquili named Shihab who was a gift from a very dear friend of mine.

Short adn sweet I think xD Because I don't want to give too much about me out.  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff