Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply Debate and Discussion
My Beleif Of No Religion (Sumeria, Annunaki, And Nibiru)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Could This Be Even Possibly True?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
View Results

Shut-The-Phone

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:22 am
The Only Problem I Have With Christianity Is That The First Books Of The Bible Were Written By Moses In 1485 BC. Now Most People Would Say Thats Old, Old Enough That Theyd Know The Truth Of Creation......Wrong (Of Course In My Opinion). Tablets From The Most Ancient Of All Civilizations, The Sumerians, Living In Present Day Iraq Wrote Of Their "Gods" Coming To Earth. Sound Familair? It Should, Egyptians, The Second Oldest Country, Wrote The Same Kind Of Thing. Whats The Difference? The Sumerians Beleived They Were Real Flesh And Blood, They Even Named Where They Came From. They Told Of These Gods, Calling Them Anunnaki, Living On Nibiru. They Pointed This Planet Nibiru Out As What We'd Know It Today As Planet X, The Tenth Planet From The Sun. Its A Dead Sun, It Takes 3600 Years To Orbit Our Sun. Passing Between Earth And The Sun, Travelling Millions Of Space Miles Away From Our Solar System Before Returning Again. These Sumerians Were Very Brilliant Astronomers And Mapped Perfectly Out The Other 9.
These Anunnaki, The Sumerians Said, Told Them Of The Creation Of Earth. Thay Said That Once There Was Only 9 Planets, No Earth, No Pluto, But Rather A Planet Called Taimat Between Mars And Jupiter (10-2+1=9). On One Of The Crazy Orbits Of Nabiru It Passed Between Saturn And One Of Its Moons Throwing That Moon Out Into Orbit Around The Sun Rather Than The Planet. This Became Pluto. Nibiru Also Collided With Tiamat Directly Causing It To Almost Shatter. The Smallest Of The Peices Form The Astroid Belts, The Biggest Part Earth, And Another Small Peice The Moon. Dont Ask Me How They Became So Round, I Dont Know. As Crazy As It Sounds Its Been "Proven" By Old Big Bang Theorist Scientists. You Must Keep In Mind This Was A Culture 6000 Or More Years Ago Saying This. They Said Then Life Grew On Planets: Mars, Earth, And Nibiru. The Only Intellegent Lives Were On Nabiru.
Eventually The Internal Heat From This Dead Sun And The Heat-Keeping Atmosphere Of It Grew Dim And They Needed To Search Planets For Gold. The Reason Being: Gold Keeps Heat In And Has Anti Gravitational Use In Its Gassy Form, Astronauts Use It Today In Their Suits. Anyway They Came To Earth And Found Gold Mines But They Didnt Want To Work, So They Decided To Make Slaves. They Took Sapien Bacteria And Homo Bacteria (Not Gay, Its The Name Of A Real Bacteria.) To Form Humans: Homo Sapiens. This Has Been Proven By Charles Darwin, His Problem? He Didnt Know That Anunnaki Sped Up The Process. Humans Were Slaves To The Anunnaki To Mine Them Gold. Which Has Been Proven, In Southern Africa 100,000 Year Old Gold Mines Have Been Found. When They Were Done They Went Back To Their Planet To Return In 3600 Years. This Cycle Only Happened Once; The Second Time There Were Some Anunnaki Lusting After The Human Women And Baring Children To Them, Which Would Explain The Verse In The Bilble: "There Were Giants In The Earth In Those Day, And Also After That. When The Sons Of God Came In Unto The Daughters Of Eve." Anyway The Leader Of The Nabiruans Was Angry And Executed The Fallen Anunnaki. He Also Had No Need For The Humans Any Longer And Decided To Spare Only The Half Anunnaki Kin. They Caused A Great Flood And Destroyed The Humans Exept For An Ark Which Held Wise Men And The Anunnaki Kin. The Sumerian Flood Tablet Found Told Of The Same Story As The Bible Written At Least 4000 Years Prior To The Bible. They Told Of The Same Flood, Ark, Bird, And Landing On Mount Ararat A Good 4000 Years Before Moses Wrote His Flood.
I Used To Be A Christian, But That Was Only Because My Parents Told Me I Was And Forced This Upon Me. But Now Knowing Stories Of The Bible Were Taken From A Civilization Who Lived At The Time Of The Flood. I Cant Beleive God Now. I Beleive When The Egyptians Took Reign In 1200 BC The Anunnaki Came Back, Buliding Themselves A Landing Spot, Thats Right, The Pyramids. The Anunnaki Are Coming Back Sooner Than You Think, 2012! Astronomers, Historians, And Governments Alike Agree That Planet X Is Headed Straight For Our Solar System To Pass Between Earth And The Sun Once Again. Poles Will Be Shifted And Thats Whats Causing Catastrophy Now. Maybe We'll Be Enlightened On The True Nature Of The Anunnaki Instead.

For More Info:
History Of Sumeria
History Of The Pyramids

EDIT:

Planet X Is A Dwarf Star (Neutron Star), It Has Already Expanded And Exploded, However It Was Too Far Away From The Earth On Its Abnormal Orbit To Cause Distruction. Stars Near The End Of Their Life Expand And Get Very Bright, The Eventually Exand Enough To Almost Exploding. They Then Contract And Become Either Black Holes Or Neutron Stars.

More Links:
About Stars
The Book: Return To Planet X
Search For Planet X

EDIT:

If Youve Read The Bible Then You Know Moses Wrote The First Books Of The Bible After He Parted The Red Sea. Some Theorists, Not Myself, Beleive That Moses, Being The Preist Prince He Was, Had Access To Secret Hidden Documents And Tools. They Claim Moses Used One Alien Instrument From The Egyptians Treasury To Part The Red Sea And Flea To The Desert. Shortly After, The Ark Of The Covenant Was Built, They Claim This Was A Holder For That Instrument.
There Is A Book Written By Egyptian Scribes Of The Time That Said The Reason The Plagues Happened Was Because Of Caticlismic Disasters Caused By A Large Object Through Our Solar System, Theorists Beleive This To Mean Nibiru. This Book Is The Modern Day Kolbrin Bible.

Links To This Info:
A History Channel Documentary
The Kolbrin Bible

EDIT:

pockybot

I've researched some of the work of Zacharius Sitchin, as all good little "conspiracy theorists"(isnt that what the sheep on here have dubbed me?)
And it is interesting. According to this new documentary on the Sumerians, they knew about all the planets in our galazy and had them perfectly lined up in engravings, even knowing their gas compositions.
They believed that these fallen race gods did a DNA experiment with some sort of neandrathal to produce humans as slaves, and had advance technology.

Here's a documentary on it:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1356843629123064992

EDIT:

Menidos
Please, let this thread die xDDD.
Shut-The-Phone, your post has virtually no relationship to actual ancient Sumerican religion, and it has slightly less relationship to the real world, and slightly less than that to science or astronomy.
Basically, this is the most ridiculous thread currently alive in the ED. Including spammers and random GD-level threads. Note the total lack of logic or coherent argument.
o.O

The Main Reason You May Think This Thread Has Little Or Nothing To Do With The Sumerians "Religion" Is Because They Had No Religion. No Heaven, No Hell, No Afterlife At All. They Called Them "Gods" Which LATER People Made It To Mean The Gods We Know Of Today. They Simply Wrote Down There Past And These People From Another World Was In It. It Just Happens To Be A Disprover Of Other Religions If It Is In Fact Fiction.

I Appologize For My Writing Style, Its What Comes Natural To Capitalize Every Word  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:30 am
I have a Jesus Easy Button...

Haha... So apparently my answer wasn't good enough, huh? So now you have to cheat on me and get other answers! xd

...Do you?

Medanite

Medanite

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:33 am

I have a question for you, Do you have a back up theory? Like, what if the world doesn't end in 2012? confused

...Do you?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:59 am
Medanite

I have a question for you, Do you have a back up theory? Like, what if the world doesn't end in 2012? confused

...Do you?

Im Not Saying The World Will End In 2012. Im Saying Nibiru Will Return Then. Although The Poles Wil Shift And Cataclismicly We'll Be In Chaos More Than Ever I Doubt It Will Kill Us Off.
Furthermore Do YOU Have A Backup Theory Like What If Nibiru Does Come And Annunaki Tell Of The Creation Of Humans. I Hope That You Will Think Back To Me And Congratulate Scientists, Archeologists, Historians, And I On Our Great Search For Higher Power. Not Just Having Faith In One Thing Or Another.  

Shut-The-Phone

Medanite

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:35 am
Shut-The-Phone
Medanite

...Do you?

Im Not Saying The World Will End In 2012. Im Saying Nibiru Will Return Then. Although The Poles Wil Shift And Cataclismicly We'll Be In Chaos More Than Ever I Doubt It Will Kill Us Off.
Furthermore Do YOU Have A Backup Theory Like What If Nibiru Does Come And Annunaki Tell Of The Creation Of Humans. I Hope That You Will Think Back To Me And Congratulate Scientists, Archeologists, Historians, And I On Our Great Search For Higher Power. Not Just Having Faith In One Thing Or Another.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I don't ever want to be alone again...

Well, then, what is your back up theory if they don't come and nothing changes?

lol, if they do come, I won't be congratulating anyone, but the thing is, your set year of something happening is a lot less likely than my theory of something not. So if nothing happens in 2012 then you have a lot to lose as in your whole belief system, but if something does, it wont matter anyway, because there is no consequence (that you've said) for not believing in the Nibiru.

...Now that I have found a love that never ends. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:06 pm
stressed

In the name of all that is holy please learn to freakin' type. It's not 'your style', it's not what 'comes natural'. It's syntax genocide. What's left of the language you just raped came together to form (barely) cohesive words.

Secondly, why the deuce are you believing that 'Sumerian' crap? What, just because they are the oldest recorded civilization? Heck, Nazi germany is older than my school, doesn't mean that Hitler is a better source on racial biology than my bio teacher.  

ioioouiouiouio

Tarrou

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:38 pm
Cometh The Inquisitor
In the name of all that is holy please learn to freakin' type. It's not 'your style', it's not what 'comes natural'. It's syntax genocide. What's left of the language you just raped came together to form (barely) cohesive words.

I don't know: the syntax seems to be of a serviceable sort, but the punctuation's pretty off. Run-on sentences! Comma splices!

And we have lower case letters for a reason, you know. May I recommend buying a style guide? A copy of Strunk and White would do you a world of good, Shut-The-Phone.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:31 pm
Tangled Up In Blue
I don't know: the syntax seems to be of a serviceable sort, but the punctuation's pretty off. Run-on sentences! Comma splices!

haha, I know. I was just referencing a web-comic about bad internet typing.  

ioioouiouiouio

Debate and Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff