Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tinuu
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:38 pm
03 - 13

C'mon, I'm expecting SOMEONE to get this one.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:06 pm
"Yeah, I'mma gonna ROCK YOUR BED TONIGHT, HOME SLICE!"

. . . Or not. He probably didn't miss that in particular. You did something different with this page . . . hmm . . . how should I say this? Looks sexy. Josh tilting his head looks sexy. Hell, even May and his Betty Boop hair in the third panel is sexy.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAY~~ I'll be gone for a week and a half after this update. ;^; I will miss this comic dearlyyyyyyyyyyy.

Uh . . . he's in the play? NO WAY. That can't be it. Durnit, I'm not smart enough for this. I'm not the one to be doing the "getting", unfortunately. :O  

hatsuu-kun

Tinuu
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:16 pm
Haaa.... I don't get it either. sad
Heeheehee...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:20 am
Bwahahah OotP!

I don't get it either Metis. >_>; Although Metis' expression in the third panel? PRICELESS. I love the random flowers... was half expecting him to sprout a flower from his head [methinks I've been reading too much Silver Diamond...]. And I love sheepish!Metis in the fifth panel. So adorable. =D

Josh doesn't really look like Josh in the second panel, but I think that's been said, so...

Why is Josh following Metis around? It's like he's everywhere Metis is... when Metis is alone. Hm.

He so wants to jump Metis...  

amsdia

Monsters in the Parasol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:24 am
I was propably one of the firsts to see that comic that night - even before Tinuu put a comment under it.
I didn't get the joke, but instead of humiliating myself, I decided to wait until morning and read comments and therefore - reveal the sense. But my evil plan failed. I wanna know what did May miss o_o

by the way, every time someone refers to Metis as May, I'm thinking of him as 'Maytag' from Flipside. XD

Huh, Metis looks cute. I love your way of drawing chibis. And Josh is like 'he isn't serious, right? Maybe if I turn my head by 45, he will stop joking?' XD Ooooh, Josh.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:11 pm
uuuuh.... maybe Josh is gonna say "No, you don't have to act nice with me?" or something like that neutral  

ClemARK

Tinuu
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:53 pm
D: Omg no one knows where the quote is from? This is preposterous!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:45 pm
>w< Yayz! Update! Thank you!!!!  

Starlight_Mask

oi-roisin-dubh

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:48 am
lol it's from Harry Potter and the order of the Phoenix, i don't think people got that they were supposed to be guessing maybe??  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:35 am
sad Why not? I do this for every page. Guess the source of the quote in the title (unless there's no quote) and you will get a prize.  

Tinuu
Captain

amsdia

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:55 am
amsdia
Bwahahah OotP!

I shouldn't have used an acronym?

But you probably shouldn't give me anything anyway... I feel I've been too spoiled already. ^^;  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:39 am
O____o OOoohhh I didn't see that, sorry!  

Tinuu
Captain

Excited_Calm

6,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:11 am
Figures the one quote I might be able to get I still haven't seen the movie. sweatdrop But I've read the d@mnable book. Dang.

I love this page so much. It's turning out to be one of my faves! 4laugh

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:49 pm
Huh I just saw the movie the other day and I knew I knew it but.... my memory fails me yet again...
[I have an extrmly bad memory as well as spelling skills]  

Large Inmate

Honeydew Syndrome

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces