Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply ®
New Members Report here please! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gold
  for checking in
View Results

Rotality

Tipsy Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 6:30 pm

Rotality in the house!!! [=
Been here for a couple of years already
Stalker not a talker ...jk
mrgreen [/color]

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 6:33 pm
Hellow Cerny reporting Sirz >.<  

Xx_Cernunnos_Arkangel_Xx

niloc070

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 5:07 pm
hi, idk who invited me and im only here for getting ideas for my guild  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 11:21 pm
welp, im here to meet people. . . and holy guacamole, all these subforums and not one of em have what im looking for, lol

how bout a 18+ subforum? for those more interested in meeting others without worrying about the younguns. . . razz

ANYWHO! i'll say again, i joined to meet people, i dont really have a nickname, call me whatever you want.

im 19, female (SINGLE female wink ) and bored when im on here, so feel free to hit me up biggrin and i looooove older guys (double wink) hahaha dramallama

o, and about the subforum idea, if there's an open slot i wouldnt mind renting it out, mail me for more info on that. . .

nice meeting you all biggrin

Okami Sanguine

midnight_wolf_dream

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 7:23 am
Well not much to say about myself; You may call me Midnight, Dreamer, Wolfie, ect anything to do with my username. (most people call me Midnight and Wolfie though 3nodding ) I like the color blue, I love to rp and tek tek, and well can't think of anything else at the moment.  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 12:38 am
Hello, just call me Assassin, triple A or whatever... Gamer, tisted humor and lazy as hell... But I will draw. At times... And a grammar nut subconsiusly...  

Arch angels assassin

5,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Amaterasu-chan20

Divine Sex Symbol

11,425 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 9:44 pm
Hi! I just started playing gaia again a few months ago after stopping for over a year. I love anime/manga, singing, painting and drawing. And i am currently hitting a BL phase for anime/manga so if you have any recommendations tell me. heart  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 8:49 am
O_O woww sooo big lol hey there people my names Kimi. i like to be random and i absolutely ADORE music any kind so feel free to share x3 i love manga (especially romance but will read anything good ) and anime and i LOVE to draw lol tho i still think im not so great at it haha c= feel free to add me  

xXBraty ButterflyXx

Romantic Vampire

10,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100

Snowflake Starshine 68

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 11:57 am
Hi everyone! I'm Snowflake biggrin umm.. I don't get on Gaia every day, or not for long sad But I love making outfits for my avatar! And playing Zomg, I've just got to Bassken Lake.  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 12:48 pm
Hello ... you call me maxi or zelda or wings wichever im a big ol good fashioded zelda freak and have played every single game except wind waker. I have been on gaia for almost a year now and i just found out this guild has zelda stuff so i joined.  

Midnas Lament

Timely Traveler

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

bjk55123

3,750 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 6:22 pm
Suppp the name's blackjackking but I go by bjk. I'm a hardcore gamer, especially when it comes to Final Fantasy. Even though I'm a metalhead, I like just about anything that isn't rap or country. I plan on becoming a musician, specializing in guitar. I love anime and take in manga like oxygen; I seriously have enough to fill a small room. Well other than that not much else to say, except I pwn ddr.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:24 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hi I'm A bloody band aid. I get on gaia everyday and love to met some people and friends it's nice to meet you all.
And so the bloody band aid speaks....

A Bloody Band Aid

Ruthless Businesswoman

Atem Frost

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:39 am
Jello I'm atem12 call me atem.I like manga, anime, RPing, guilds, trading cards, rock music, video games, and Gaia.My favorite video game series are Tony Hawk,Megaman,and DBZ.I also know that you have probably gotten bored of me so....Monkey Potato Cakes!I have been on gaia for 418 days.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:13 pm
Hello. You can call me Heart of Madness, HM, Heart, or Jack. I like anime, lemonade, all kind s of bread, games, and running.  

Heart of Madness

- o - Chuu - o -

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:14 pm
Chee,
asian
Canada.
anger issues =P, waitress.
waste alot of time on the computer,
but i still have a life.
i party alot.
and drink too much
but i am pretty awesome.