Submit

Im going to buy the dvd
  yes i cant wait
  they have a dvd coming out
View Results

~Have~No~Fears~
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:41 pm
in here you will be able to post anything about Avenged Sevenfold without braking any rules or the gaia tos!!! if you would like to comment on something that someone wrote please quote them. Please do not make fun of anyones quesitons or topics if they are not to your likeing make a new question or simple go to another topic there will be plenty to choose from! Nikki1512 your guild captin.

So, Yeah.
What's your favorite song by avenged sevenfold?
Mine's Bat Country.
I can't wait for their DVD That's coming out on 7.17.07!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:48 pm
~Have~No~Fears~
in here you will be able to post anything about Avenged Sevenfold without braking any rules or the gaia tos!!! if you would like to comment on something that someone wrote please quote them. Please do not make fun of anyones quesitons or topics if they are not to your likeing make a new question or simple go to another topic there will be plenty to choose from! Nikki1512 your guild captin.

So, Yeah.
Mine's Bat Country.

mine would have to be seize the day the video is so sad... thank you for the post did you read the rules too lol  

nikki1512
Captain

Screaming_Statement
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:27 pm
"Unholy Confessions."
all the way
:]]

this is pre-Bat Country
lol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:05 pm
Screaming_Statement
"Unholy Confessions."
all the way
:]]

this is pre-Bat Country
lol

Haha
That's just about everyone's favorite song
I do love it but I wouldn't say it's my favorite
One of them though
My favorite would be Trashed And Scattered but don't hold me to it
I'm pretty sure you all can tell that I love Avenged Sevenfold, just by my name
They pretty much own my soul, and I'm quite happy with it
I can go on and on about them for hours, and I have
I think I'll die before their DVD comes out and I know that if I don't die I will die while I wait for their new CD to come out
My favorite CD would have to be COE
Although I do love WTF
I'm not the biggest fan of STST, although there are a few songs on their that I love

`The Rev

~Have~No~Fears~
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:22 pm
nikki1512
~Have~No~Fears~

So, Yeah.
Mine's Bat Country.

mine would have to be seize the day the video is so sad... thank you for the post did you read the rules too lol

Seize the day is a good song, and the video is great!
On myspace, it said that they anounced who won the producer for a day contest... but, it showed 2 videos from youtube... does anyone know who won?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:25 pm
~Have~No~Fears~
nikki1512
~Have~No~Fears~

So, Yeah.
Mine's Bat Country.

On myspace, it said that they anounced who won the producer for a day contest... but, it showed 2 videos from youtube... does anyone know who won?

I believe that they both won  

`The Rev

~Have~No~Fears~
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:28 pm
`The Rev
~Have~No~Fears~
nikki1512
~Have~No~Fears~

So, Yeah.
Mine's Bat Country.

I believe that they both won
hm... I never thought of that... lol.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:06 pm
D00d.
Oh my God.
Avenged Sevenfold.
Is AMAZING.
I lovelovelovelove them.
I always will.
I can't wait for their DVD and I'm counting down the days.

My favorite member is Synyster ******** Gates (If you couldn't tell...Ihopeyouhadagreatbirdaybribri) Though its hard to choose because I do love them all with so much of my heart.

My favorite songgggg. Is....Um. Bat Country. I love it.
Unholy Confessions, Betrayed, Strength of the world, Eternal Rest, I wont see you tonight part 2, Warmness on the soul, Art of Subconciuos Illusion, Darkness Surrounding, Streets.
I love a lot.
D:

`Syn

Switchblade Saint
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:58 pm
My favorite member is zacky ;]

I'm not sure what my favorite song is.

I don't like choosing D:  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:47 pm
~Have~No~Fears~

So, Yeah.
Mine's Bat Country.

mine is to  

shortazzoxo

Music

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces