Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiroi Kokoro no Mendori

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:37 pm
Cometh The Inquisitor
Guacamole-kun
What, like a loli guild or something?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
did someone say loli?

sorry, couldn't help myself.

anywho, appeal the ban based on the fact that kuroi was not a part of sharing the information, and, as such, should not be held accountable for the actions of hte other member of the guild.

I have already. They don't reply.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:11 am
That name sounds familiar. . were you associated with the Gaia Community Sniper Game at some point?

But anyway, I do not support *****. I' don't really see it in the same light as homosexuality, cause I've never heard any incidents of it outside the last 20 years or so. But if the guild is what you said it was, the should not of banned the people. Guild maybe, and a warning, but thats a bit extreme. So yeah, I don't know if I wouldn't take the offensive, because, well frankly I'm afraid I'll get banned. But, I will defend you if need be.  

aTerraxia

CafeOrchid

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:06 am
The "Sexual Acceptance Guild". If you are a Christian, why would you join this guild? In my opinion, "Sexual Acceptance" is like accepting gays and lesbians. Then if you are a true Christian, why would you join it? God only accepts one male and one female. Gays and Lesbians are not included. Do you accept the world having gays and les-es? If you didn't, you wouldn't have joined this guild, now would you?
My Final Statement: You were asking for it when you joined this guild.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:09 am
Cheerfulangel -

Seriously, what the ******** are you spewing?

First off. God loves and accepts everyone EXACTLY the way they are. He CREATED us the way we are. He may condemn certain acts, but he will NEVER condemn someone for a biological trait.

Second. I am gay. That is not a sin. I am Christian. I follow the Bible to the best of my ability. Do not judge me based on one facet of my biological and psychological makeup. I do plan to marry a man and start a family with him, through adoption, surrogacy or whatever technology is available ten years from now. For more information on homosexuality and Christianity, please visit www.godmademegay.com/letter.htm and www.wouldjesusdiscriminate.com .

Third, Do you preach love or hate? Every CHRISTIAN on earth preaches love. Anything other than love perverts God's Word. That said, are you of the mindset that the people who in your opinion most need saving should be denied the opportunity? Do you think that as Christians, we should ostracize homosexuals, *****, adulterers? How about, mayhaps, tax collectors? Prostitutes? I mean, no CHRISTIAN would ever be caught dead with tax collectors or prostitutes. talk2hand

Fourth. In my opinion, homosexuals are the group of people who most need acceptance, friendship, love, and ministry from Christians at this point in time. I have talked to people who have been horribly mistreated by Christians, simply because they were gay or bisexual. We have been thrown out of churches, ostracized at schools and in workplaces, ILLEGALIZED, beaten up in public, and generally been told that we are not worthy of receiving God's grace, or humanity's grace for that matter.

But you know what? NOBODY deserves God's grace. We have ALL sinned and fallen short of the glory of God. You are just as much a sinner as I am. And guess what? God accepts that. God accepts that you are a sinner, and extends His grace to you anyways. So why are you incapable of doing that for anyone else? Is being Christlike not a popular idea in your church?  

Shiroi Kokoro no Mendori

aTerraxia

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:45 am
Yeah really. I went to this huge convention and the speaker there told us about how they had a lesbian couple in their church and even let them be greeters. They figure that if homosexuality is wrong, what better atmosphere for change is there then a church? You don't expect people to stop sinning before they come to church right?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:37 pm
cheerfulangel
The "Sexual Acceptance Guild". If you are a Christian, why would you join this guild? In my opinion, "Sexual Acceptance" is like accepting gays and lesbians. Then if you are a true Christian, why would you join it? God only accepts one male and one female. Gays and Lesbians are not included. Do you accept the world having gays and les-es? If you didn't, you wouldn't have joined this guild, now would you?
My Final Statement: You were asking for it when you joined this guild.

you may wish to reword that cuz it looks ike your saying that God doesnt love homosexuals, when the Bible says Jesus was sent for our sins, not that we had to already be perfect. I accept the WORLD having homosexuals, because they exist. do i agree, no not really- not a word lordstar- but i do love them, you know love thy neighbor as you love yourself.  

promised_child

promised_child

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:40 pm
Shiroi Kokoro no Mendori
Cheerfulangel -

Seriously, what the ******** are you spewing?

First off. God loves and accepts everyone EXACTLY the way they are. He CREATED us the way we are. He may condemn certain acts, but he will NEVER condemn someone for a biological trait.

Second. I am gay. That is not a sin. I am Christian. I follow the Bible to the best of my ability. Do not judge me based on one facet of my biological and psychological makeup. I do plan to marry a man and start a family with him, through adoption, surrogacy or whatever technology is available ten years from now. For more information on homosexuality and Christianity, please visit www.godmademegay.com/letter.htm and www.wouldjesusdiscriminate.com .

Third, Do you preach love or hate? Every CHRISTIAN on earth preaches love. Anything other than love perverts God's Word. That said, are you of the mindset that the people who in your opinion most need saving should be denied the opportunity? Do you think that as Christians, we should ostracize homosexuals, *****, adulterers? How about, mayhaps, tax collectors? Prostitutes? I mean, no CHRISTIAN would ever be caught dead with tax collectors or prostitutes. talk2hand

Fourth. In my opinion, homosexuals are the group of people who most need acceptance, friendship, love, and ministry from Christians at this point in time. I have talked to people who have been horribly mistreated by Christians, simply because they were gay or bisexual. We have been thrown out of churches, ostracized at schools and in workplaces, ILLEGALIZED, beaten up in public, and generally been told that we are not worthy of receiving God's grace, or humanity's grace for that matter.

But you know what? NOBODY deserves God's grace. We have ALL sinned and fallen short of the glory of God. You are just as much a sinner as I am. And guess what? God accepts that. God accepts that you are a sinner, and extends His grace to you anyways. So why are you incapable of doing that for anyone else? Is being Christlike not a popular idea in your church?

while i agree with you, please calm yourself. she may not have meant it the way it sounded, and if you did mean it like that, Cheerfulangel, please read the new testament, it isnt our place to condemn anyone.  
Debate and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff