Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Teen Sex, Pregnancy and Puberty Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for teenagers covering topics centering around teen sex, pregnancy, puberty, and other aspects of teen life. 

Tags: teens, puberty, sexuality, pregnancy, life issues 

Reply Announcements/What's New In The Guild
The Feedback Sticky Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nikolita
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:55 pm
Eruresto
Well, for the video blog, I have a few ideas. One is to distribute some responsibilities among different guild members. This would also help diversify the faces of the guild, which couldn't hurt as it may help people feel more comfortable. As for the camera shyness, I like to wave a little cutout of my avi when I cam. That's only when I feel too shy or self-conscious to show myself.

Ooo I like that idea, thank you! biggrin

I would narrate the stickies, but guild members could narrate some of the articles, or give personal testimonies as to how the guild has helped them/what they like, stuff like that.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:14 am
Nikolita
Eruresto
Well, for the video blog, I have a few ideas. One is to distribute some responsibilities among different guild members. This would also help diversify the faces of the guild, which couldn't hurt as it may help people feel more comfortable. As for the camera shyness, I like to wave a little cutout of my avi when I cam. That's only when I feel too shy or self-conscious to show myself.

I would narrate the stickies, but guild members could narrate some of the articles, or give personal testimonies as to how the guild has helped them/what they like, stuff like that.
No prob. I'd be happy to help in any way I can.  

Eruresto

Nikolita
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:42 pm
Eruresto
Nikolita
Eruresto

No prob. I'd be happy to help in any way I can.

4laugh  
Announcements/What's New In The Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces