Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
=Mates/Permissions List= CLOSED; please use other thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Safaia

Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:21 pm
I give permission for Beat Fu's Nia to be entered into any breeding raffles with my Antiman until we are successful. smile  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:28 pm
Safaia
I give permission for Beat Fu's Nia to be entered into any breeding raffles with my Antiman until we are successful. smile

Agreed!  

Beat Fu

EchoLimaFoxtrot

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:42 pm
Nagual-An and Ashling are now lifemated. ELF, Iris, or Kamiki, can enter the pair whenever they want.

ELF and Iris maintain the rights for these two, and so this pairing only goes towards their monthly/breeding counts (Nagual Agreement).  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:46 pm
EchoLimaFoxtrot
Nagual-An and Ashling are now lifemated. ELF, Iris, or Kamiki, can enter the pair whenever they want.

ELF and Iris maintain the rights for these two, and so this pairing only goes towards their monthly/breeding counts (Nagual Agreement).

I agree 100%. biggrin

So nice to see young sweethearts FINALLY make their way into being together forever and ever. heart

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:29 pm
Iris_virus
EchoLimaFoxtrot

I agree 100%. biggrin

So nice to see young sweethearts FINALLY make their way into being together forever and ever. heart

I agree ^___^

Basically to recap, I don't own Ashling anymore (Iris is full owner) and Nagual An is Sig-Only for me. But of course I'm happy to see them lifemated <3  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:24 pm
I give Sylent permission to enter my Marahute and her Inmate in any breeding she chooses<3  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Sylent Nyte

Obsessive Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:50 pm
Buffy_the_Bloody
I give Sylent permission to enter my Marahute and her Inmate in any breeding she chooses<3

I agree!<333  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:19 pm
I grant 'raze permission to enter Marius and Neve into any breeding raffles that occur until they get a slot ^_^  

Sayuri_Nitta

`raze

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:21 pm
Sayuri_Nitta
I grant 'raze permission to enter Marius and Neve into any breeding raffles that occur until they get a slot ^_^

I fully agree!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:12 pm
wahmbulance Attention wahmbulance

This thread is now CLOSED for new postings; from now on, please post all matings and permissions in the new and improved Mates and Permissions List using the forms therein.

However, it IS permissable to post in this thread if (and only if) you are approving a previously posted permission; otherwise, please migrate to the new list and use it accordingly!  

Cajmera

Ruthless Phantom

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas