Reply Honeydew Syndrome
Avatar contest! Judges needed! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

amsdia

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:46 am
Hmm... doesn't seem like anyone else is applying to be a judge. I don't suppose you could ask Nyang if she's still up for it? Just my two cents, of course... it just seems like this contest will languish for lack of judges otherwise...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:44 pm
I'll PM and ask later then...>_____>""  

SutekiYuki

Starlight_Mask

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:17 pm
*sigh* I'm contestent number 3, Neko-chan298, my account was hacked and the little tramp took all my sturrf gonk I'll understand if I'm disqualifies for my real avi not matching the one that I entered.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:34 pm
Moo.Ma.Licious.
Contestant Username:
A bit about yourself / Avi: Tehe. Welll. My last dog's name was Moo, and my nickname is Moo, and since Moo just wouldn't cut it, I had to make it yummy too. When I made him, I spose I was thinking about my all time favorite boi : Misteor Tehe. Cute, right? heart
Picture: User Image

Isn't that boy in your pic named uh... Bell? Or the Prince Ripper or whatever it was. He uses knives to fight, he's from KHR, right?  

Tinuu
Captain

daijo booty

Wheezing Sailor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:09 pm
Contestant Username: Bombchelle.
A bit about yourself / Avi: I'm the Reaper. :3 My bunny will eat your face if you get in my way. I'm like every other girl. I like pretty things, animals, reaping souls, and ice cream. Don't lift my eyepatch. You'll regret it. mrgreen Vote for me or else. :'DD

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:23 pm
Bombchelle.
Contestant Username: Bombchelle.
A bit about yourself / Avi: I'm the Reaper. :3 My bunny will eat your face if you get in my way. I'm like every other girl. I like pretty things, animals, reaping souls, and ice cream. Don't lift my eyepatch. You'll regret it. mrgreen Vote for me or else. :'DD

Thanks ^^  

SutekiKage

Fashionable Gaian

4,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Excited_Calm

6,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:09 am
ninja I'm gonna assume no more now. whee  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:58 pm
Tinuu
Moo.Ma.Licious.
Contestant Username:
A bit about yourself / Avi: Tehe. Welll. My last dog's name was Moo, and my nickname is Moo, and since Moo just wouldn't cut it, I had to make it yummy too. When I made him, I spose I was thinking about my all time favorite boi : Misteor Tehe. Cute, right? heart

Isn't that boy in your pic named uh... Bell? Or the Prince Ripper or whatever it was. He uses knives to fight, he's from KHR, right?

I'm not sure. =/ I saw his pic. .and just fell is love with it.
He shows up under the name of Misteor though.

Moo.Ma.Licious.

amsdia

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 3:07 am
*bumps*

Just wondering if this contest will ever end? I'd like to change my avvie, but at the same time, I suppose it should remain what I entered it as, so... confused  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:54 am
I think I'm gonna apply for the judge position.. it's not like I have something better to do... (avoiding from doing some revision for exam xd ) but beware I'm kinda strict when it comes to avatar judging... (lookie!! my avatar!! it's Dante from DMC3! whee )

Username: Allyoucaneater
Judging skills: Quite nice... love the choices of colour... but the fire flower is too contrast with the outfit.. When I see your avatar, I'll look at the flower more than at the avatar... overall, I'll give you 7/10

like I said... strict judge... sweatdrop  

sukuiddo

6,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Honeydew Syndrome

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers