Submit

SutekiKage

Fashionable Gaian

4,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:37 pm
AVI CONTEST!! x333 Enter YOUR avi for FREE. And win...lookit third post xD
(That means you can't have a tektek, it has to be a picture of your current avi so change it accordingly =3)

Hmm...Anyone interested? I would like two other judges too if possible ^^""

Please fill out one of the forms.(And NO you can't be a judge + contestant...>__>) First come, first serve x3

You can post the forms here =3

Contestant Username:
A bit about yourself / Avi:
Picture:

Judge (Keep in mind, I would like it if you had a REASONABLE and unbias judgement for the avatars ^^) Username:
Judging skills: (Yeaaa...I need to see how well you judge so JUDGE MY AVI! xD *Ish shameless* This one isn't first come first serve unless there's less then two entrys...^^"")

Contestants:
1.User Image
2.User Image
3.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
4.User Image
5.User Image
6.User Image
7.User Image
8.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
9.User Image
10.User Image

Judges:
1. (Moi =3) Suteki
4. (Nyang?)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 3:16 pm
Uhm, I'm not good at judging, and Nyang always dressed my avi up for me, so I don't think I can be either.
But I'll donate 10k to the cause. For the prize, I mean.  

Tinuu
Captain

SutekiKage

Fashionable Gaian

4,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 3:33 pm
=O

That's some modivation to join xD

I have to wonder...WHERE DO YOU GET ALL THIS MONEY...?!! xDDD

So...now that Tinuu is offering 10k to the winner, who wants to join...? x3

Hmmm...maybe we should make this a bit more modivating?
*splitting 10k up to have as many people recieving money*
1st place gets 4k
2nd place gets 2k
3rd place gets 1k
4th and 5th place get 500 =3
6th and 7th place can each get 100 tickets from me ^^
and the two judges I choose can get 1k each? =3
That sound ok to you Tinuu?

(that basically means the first seven people who want to join will DEFINATELY win something XD)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:37 am
Free entry means HELL YEAH I'm joining XDD

Contestant Username: Kerii-chan
A bit about yourself / Avi: There isn't much of a theme to this aside from color scheme....I just thought it was cute, it suits me, and I've put it together over time....my mochi puppy's name is Hoshi ^^
Picture:
User Image

Kerii-tan

amsdia

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:00 am
^^;

My avatar's still super under-dressed since this is a really new account. [I actually just joined Gaia so I could join this guild >_>] So I don't think my avvie's worth much just yet... *sheepish*

But still. Just for the heck of it... *shrugs and joins contest!

Contestant Username: amsdia

A bit about yourself/avi:
Amsdia-the-avvie [we'll call her Amsdia] is whom Amsdia-the-person [we'll call her Di] would like to be. Amsdia is perfectly fine with murdering her pixellated hair trying out new hairstyles and colours. Di has only ever once subjected her hair to chemicals - never again.

Amsdia likes skulls. So does Di, for that matter. The difference is that Amsdia has a bigger collection than Di. Di does not think this is fair.

Amsdia has a bigger wardrobe than Di. Di also does not think this is fair.

Amsdia generally dresses like a punk [or goth, if the mood takes her]. Sometimes she slips into something pretty and girly, just to confuse the hell out of everyone. Di is proud of her for this, because this is exactly what Di always does. Yey for unclassifiability.

Amsdia likes her Lawl and Order Belt just because it means she has a cudgel. Di wants a cudgel.

Amsdia is currently saving up to buy herself nice, pretty new things. Di is currently addicted to Gaia Jigsaws [and lamenting the fact that she has to wait a while to play if she wants any gold]. Things seem to be working out quite nicely. Joy.

Picture:User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:12 pm
=D

Wewt! entrys! x3

I'll add you guys as soon as I get on my main ^^"  

SutekiYuki

Alphabet Whore

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:41 am
When's the deadline?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:46 pm
Contestant Username: Neko-chan298

A bit about yourself / Avi: My best friend, Megan is in the hospital right now with a brain tumor, she's the one that picked out what to put on my avi. I decided to go ahead and keep it that way in honor of her.
Picture: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Neko-chan298

SutekiKage

Fashionable Gaian

4,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:20 pm
+Pershiw+
When's the deadline?

As soon as I get 10 contestants or 2 judges AFTER I get 7 contestants. Whichever comes first.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:34 pm
RussianVodka

A bit about yourself / Avi:

my alien avi is taking over the gaian world one sexy body at a time whee xd not sure how that works out really^^

my sister got ahold of my account and dressed my avi up so i decided to leave it like this for a bit^^
it reflects mine and her random persoanlities and remains simple^^

User Image  

RussianVodka

Nyang
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:03 pm
I can help out with the judging if you need more of them. Not that I really know much about avatar judging but I don't think I should join in the contest.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 3:17 pm
Nyang
I can help out with the judging if you need more of them. Not that I really know much about avatar judging but I don't think I should join in the contest.

I'll contact you if we don't have enough judges ^^  

SutekiKage

Fashionable Gaian

4,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

oi-roisin-dubh

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:24 pm
Contestant Username: Oi-Roisin-Dubh

A bit about yourself / Avi: First off, a pronounciation guide! "Oi" self explanatory, "Roisin"=Ro-sheen, and "Dubh" =Dove. my avi is a harder-core version of myself. No i do not have an eye patch, nor do i smoke, nor do i wear mini skirts. She's a tough Irish chick who'd drink you under the table whilst simultaneously breaking your heart. Lover of punk rock and pirates. Loved the opening scene of PotC 3, was disappointed by the rest. Can't get over their use of a New England Pirate flag for a Caribbean pirate ship. (dammit disney, you should know better.)

Picture:
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:51 pm
Contestant Username:
A bit about yourself / Avi: Tehe. Welll. My last dog's name was Moo, and my nickname is Moo, and since Moo just wouldn't cut it, I had to make it yummy too. When I made him, I spose I was thinking about my all time favorite boi : Misteor Tehe. Cute, right? heart
Picture: User Image  

Moo.Ma.Licious.

SutekiKage

Fashionable Gaian

4,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:43 pm
woot! We only need a few more contestants and two judges now ^^  
Honeydew Syndrome

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items