*nods*
View Results

SutekiKage

Fashionable Gaian

4,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:06 pm
First...It's amazingly humid outside today in the morning with a slightly crazy wind.

Afternoon, it was like close to 40 degrees celcius...=_____=""

Now...?! THE CLOUDS LOOKED LIKE IT RIPPED OPEN AND IT'S RAINING BUCKETS WHEN JUST 5 MINUTES AGO IT WAS SIZZLING. SIZZLING

WTH IS WRONG WITH OUR WORLD...?!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:11 pm
Agreed. A few days ago, I think my weather caught a cold.

It was nice and sunny out and kinda hot and then it had a sneeze.... the wind blew and the clouds came and it drizzled... then a cough... it POURED rain and the wind came in gusts.... then it was okay... it was sunny again with a little breeze and nice... then a coughing fit... it turned out like hell. The wind came again, rain off and on, cloudy skies that were dreary.

Yeah, global warming sucks.

But so does the weather here. It's always like that. It can't make up it's darned mind. rofl

Excited_Calm

6,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Alphabet Whore

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:14 pm
Last summer, we had a huge elctrical storm, right out of the blue. Power was out for hours...or like when it started snowing. You have to understand. I LIVE TWO HOURS FROM THE MEXICAN BORDER. It's just not right :/  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:07 pm
Ah you all should try living in Minnesota!

We have weather like you were describing EVERY DAY! just yesterday it was sunny and ninety where i live and tornadoes dropping out of the sky with heavy rain and golf ball sized hail an hour in either direction!

40 below in the winter (then add on windchill) and 110 in the summer (then add on heat index/humidity)

i'm fairly certain when global warming does the rest of the world in, we minnesotans will be the few survivors! lol.  

oi-roisin-dubh

amsdia

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:46 pm
Lessee... here where I am? It's hot and humid ALL year round. During the monsoon season [though we don't get the full brunt of the monsoon, it is a lot rainier then] relative humidity can reach 100%. Heck, relative humidity can reach 100% as long as we get a good amount of rain... which we do. All the time. Rain, rain, rain. It's not fun when it's raining so much and yet you're all sticky cos it's humid. The mean temperature here is apparently 27 degrees Celsius, but it's been hitting 30-sth lately...

So when the rain stops, you melt in the sun. But on the upside, you get to see such strange phenomenon as double rainbows ^_^

I want to see snow! *has only ever seen pictures*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 2:11 pm
amsdia

I want to see snow! *has only ever seen pictures*

i wouldn't mind if i never saw snow again!

burning_eyes

actually i kind of like all the snow we get here. Though we never get snow days anymore. It has to snow like four feet in two hours for us to be snowed in. Our army--literally, it's like an army--of snow plows are too highly trained for there to be many delays.  

oi-roisin-dubh

Arhena

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 2:37 pm
Dude, doesn't that kind of weather make you mad? xD

Where I was raised the weather was incredibly unstable, except for the rain almost every day around 12 or 1 pm xD. My family back there tells me it's hella cold and there've been some tragedies because of the weather gonk

Were I live now tough it's been hot. xD Pretty freakin' hot. And I hate it lots. xD  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:15 am
Heh, it's either raining or hot or both here. There's really no way to go wrong with your dressing if you're dressed light and have a brolly with you. There's a reason why most people here wear T-shirts and spaghetti straps and tank tops and the like.

You know how they say that global warming's going to cause landlocked ice at the poles to melt and then the sea level will rise and all that? If that ever happens, Singapore will probably flood. >_> Unless, y'know, we build barriers or something...

Who here actually knows where Singapore is? *is curious*  

amsdia

SutekiKage

Fashionable Gaian

4,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:00 am
amsdia

I actually used to live there for about...5-6 years so I do =3

I loved that place...although I can't remember it very clearly cause I was like...6 at the time...^^""  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:51 pm
*sigh*

Here in seattle, its supposed to rain through spring...

But its been 80-90 degrees out this week!

domokun

(I live in seattle because I love the rain(maybe not that only, but...))

crying

I miss my rain.  

Noa Anon

amsdia

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:50 pm
SutekiKage
amsdia

I loved that place...although I can't remember it very clearly cause I was like...6 at the time...^^""

*grins* Seems like all anyone ever remembers is the heat, the humidity and the HDB flats. I do love this little red dot, but I wanna travel around, see different places... *_*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:31 pm
amsdia
SutekiKage
amsdia

*grins* Seems like all anyone ever remembers is the heat, the humidity and the HDB flats. I do love this little red dot, but I wanna travel around, see different places... *_*

I've been to TOO many places actually ^^""
Although it's not such a good thing to travel too much cause I don't know how long I'll know someone for and I'm scared to lose them again.

I've been to china, singapore, australia, New york, and now in Canada ^^""
Me and my family have been to too many places ^^""  

SutekiKage

Fashionable Gaian

4,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

amsdia

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:12 am
SutekiKage

Although it's not such a good thing to travel too much cause I don't know how long I'll know someone for and I'm scared to lose them again.

Wow. That's a lot of places all right. Reminds me of this guy I know - he grew up all over the place as well. England somewhere, then Canada, then Australia, back to somewhere else in England, and now he's in Singapore.

I think it's just nice to have somewhere you've definitely put down roots, y'know? Like - Singapore has a lot of faults; I'm not blind to them. But I still consider this place home. So I want to travel just because I want to see all these other places, but I know I'm going to come back home in the end. I don't think I'd enjoy it much if I was being forced to travel for whatever reason - like my job taking me elsewhere - because that wouldn't be my choice. *is not making sense*

Outside of Singapore, I've only ever been to India and Malaysia. And Australia, once. That's why I want to travel more - I haven't really seen much of the rest of the world yet...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:15 pm
amsdia
SutekiKage

Wow. That's a lot of places all right. Reminds me of this guy I know - he grew up all over the place as well. England somewhere, then Canada, then Australia, back to somewhere else in England, and now he's in Singapore.

I think it's just nice to have somewhere you've definitely put down roots, y'know? Like - Singapore has a lot of faults; I'm not blind to them. But I still consider this place home. So I want to travel just because I want to see all these other places, but I know I'm going to come back home in the end. I don't think I'd enjoy it much if I was being forced to travel for whatever reason - like my job taking me elsewhere - because that wouldn't be my choice. *is not making sense*

Outside of Singapore, I've only ever been to India and Malaysia. And Australia, once. That's why I want to travel more - I haven't really seen much of the rest of the world yet...

I actually sorta wish to be a Photojournalist. Or get super filthy rich and travel the world as a hobby. I wanna see everything and learn as much as I can about the world and it's hidden treasures x3

Although the problem is...I HATE planes...xDD...I get motion sickness a lot...>>

And yea...I wish I had some sorta of root somewhere. Although I'm hoping me and my family can stay in Canada for another decade or so. My parents are thinking of moving back to America somewhere and I'm not so interested ^^""  

SutekiYuki

oi-roisin-dubh

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:21 pm
SutekiYuki

I actually sorta wish to be a Photojournalist. Or get super filthy rich and travel the world as a hobby. I wanna see everything and learn as much as I can about the world and it's hidden treasures x3

haha that's one of my goals too. So far I've been to Ireland twice, Australia, canada, England, France and places in the states like Alaska, Hawaii, and the Virgin Islands. I've been to most of the major cities here as well and this January I'll be going to Japan for the first time. (yey!)Going to Uni has it's perks that way, i can get class credit and cover the expenses with student loans, plus the professors always know locals so you get the real experience.

also my family is planning to go to Africa in 2010 to see the world cup and go on safari. ^_^

Ireland is by far my favorite place i've been. Australia was pretty cool but i was only eight when my family went. And closer to home, Boston was amazing. However my favorite city will always be my home city, Minneapolis. It's got everything.  
Honeydew Syndrome

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff