O__________O...I'm scared...so VERY scared... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neko-chan298

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:01 pm
SutekiKage
O_O""...People who aren't scared of scary movies are weird...cause they're usually the ones dragging me to the scary movie...screaming...crying...kicking...>____>""

*dies*

o.o....*shifty eyes.....* um, that would be me ^.^;; I'm like a horror movie junky. Blood, guts, mindless violence, thrillers, ghost stories, scary places, dead people, and all that. I'm just an all around creepy person to be around. I went to a cemetery for my 13th birthday, which happened to fall of Friday the 13th ^.^ it was great, best birthday I ever had.

Yup, I bring all of my friends to see scary movies, I'm actually planning on bringing my wimpy sister to see this movie. It looks really good, I'd like to track down the book, that is if I don't already own it.....

If anyone else reading this is like me, PM me please. I've been looking for another horror aficionado like myself for a while now 3nodding

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 3:09 am
I'm not scared to watch scary movies but I'm very... strongly... painfully... easy to be shocked by sound... I have the timidness of a wild bunny wabbit (but just by sound)... loud noises from horror movies (scream,thunder etc) makes me cower in fear... but not the killing, death, accident, ghost showing part... so I always watch the DVD not the theater movie place thingy place.... since DVD is considerably quieter.. sweatdrop I still cower in fear when there sudden loud sound though.. BLAME THE BUNNIES!! BLAME THE BUNNIES!!!!

I think I'll die when I watch the TRANSFORMERS movie tonight... (loud sound gonk )  

sukuiddo

6,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Honeydew Syndrome

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items