Reply "TMT" Truly Memorable Threads!
Grand Entrance Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rhidan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:04 pm

Walking down the stairs Rhidan looked around the entrance area. Bowie was no where to be seen. Walking into the Ballroom Rhidan hoped to find his date.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:08 pm
Oh dear, I am late aren't I? sweatdrop Ah well, it is lovely today in either case. Oh I'm so excited! *smiles and goes inside*  

angels-on-earth-are-rare

p a n syndrome

Dapper Dabbler

7,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:11 pm
"Oh dear! Everyone's already inside!" Walks inside hurridly  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:39 pm
Tamwynne quietly walked inside. She took off her cloak to reveal her prom dress. "Too bad, I'm dateless," she said with a shrug. "Maybe I'll meet someone in the ball room." She proceeded into the Grand Ballroom.

((My dress is in my sig.... ninja ))  

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

hyrdatas

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:49 pm
Ummmm...hello?
Gah! It's late!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:12 pm
shadow#111
Shadow walked up to the door silently, wearing his clothing to the prom.(see siggy) He then said to everyone, "Hello everyone." He then starts to relax, as he waits for his date to come and meet him.

*slips in through the doors, spotting Shadow with a smile and a wave*  

TahooTahoo

sheminal

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:40 pm
TahooTahoo
shadow#111
Shadow walked up to the door silently, wearing his clothing to the prom.(see siggy) He then said to everyone, "Hello everyone." He then starts to relax, as he waits for his date to come and meet him.

Shadow saw TahooTahoo, and gave a small smile. He quickly got up, and wved back, as he walked towards her, his scarf still covering his mouth. He then said, "Why hello there. Are you ready to go in and have a good time?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:44 pm
shadow#111
TahooTahoo
shadow#111

Shadow saw TahooTahoo, and gave a small smile. He quickly got up, and wved back, as he walked towards her, his scarf still covering his mouth. He then said, "Why hello there. Are you ready to go in and have a good time?"

*grins widely at Shadow, nodding her head quickly* I am, I'm sorry you had to wait.  

TahooTahoo

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:54 pm
"Oh my f****** G**" she whispered as she burst through the door, stumbling over her dress. Worriedly, she looked at her watc-- wrist "Damnit, I never wear a freakin' watch when I need one!" she mumbled to herself. Sighing, she caught her breath, glanced at anyone who might have caught her scene, silently noting everyone's outfits, fixed herself up and continued up the stairs...

As she reaches the last step, one of her pixel jewels falls from its place unbeknownst to her.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:06 am
*doors open and crazy appears*
sorry i'm late, the pokemon marathon beckoned for me[and it still does in the morning, adult swim is still on apparently]  

crazydude444292

PAPER MARlO

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:18 am
I'm DOOMY late gonk ! I hope my dated didnt find some handsome young guy who rode up on and horse...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:45 am
"Holy crap, a full day late... oh well, my date isn't here yet either... so at least I beat somebody in arriving"  

brettyboy

TammyPhantom

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:18 am
i need a date to the prom crying  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:42 am
well i guess ill enter!*has no date -_-*  

so damn insane

Dynast Metallium

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:26 am
Dynast glances around, her hands full from clutching fistfuls of her skirt in self-consciousness as she looks around. Couples mill around her, laughing, greeting, waving.

Ah...she was dateless. How very embarrassing! Still, it was a party and she did so want to join in the festivities...

The Grand Ballroom looks a little formidable; she inhales sharply and with tiny, timid steps, walks inside.  
"TMT" Truly Memorable Threads!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff