Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
NEW TO THE GUILD? Introduce Yourself Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you introduce yourself?
Sure. (Please post)
71%
 71%  [ 60 ]
Nope.
28%
 28%  [ 24 ]
Total Votes : 84

SeaSparkzz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 12:01 am
Welcome to the guild, everyone!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 12:02 am
Hi Everyone!

I am Lone-Wolf-Azula, A.K.A. Azula

I am 15 two months and 8 days.

My Intrests Include;
Reading
Drawing
Music
Video Games
Some Privates stuff I'm not allowed to say
The Computer

I Live In Canada Ontairo.  

Kyra-the-Wolf-Leader

tire swing

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 1:12 am
Hi, I'm Amarz, but you can call me Amy if you like.

I'm fourteen, and my birthday is in December.

I like anime, manga, drawing, Gaia, deviantArt.com, and the band Weezer. Some things I like to do are go to concerts, make up crazy dances, scuttle around bookstores, and other goofy stuff like that.

I live in the New England area of the United States, which can be a bit cold during the winter.

Oh, and Sparkyy invited me to the guild. Thanks!
whee  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 11:00 am
Hi, I'm NEVERscaredOFlife
I'm 15 years old
I love manga, anime, reading, snowboarding, skateboarding, playing my drums, singing in my band and playing for my friends and family.

NEVERscaredOFlife

ox-silentwhispers-xo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 11:14 am
XD my name is Sara. Im twelve but almost thirteen. I am a big gackt fan, japanese fan in general. I live in New Jersey. I like roleplaying, playing games (Final Fantasy X for the moment) and.... blah blah blah whee  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 11:23 am
my name is angelys
im 15 years old

Interests: Wilson my love , anime, mangas, Music mostly rock metalcore INDIE
computers , makeup.. braclets, Frogs and turtles my best friend , Friends <3

i live in new york

and i love gaia heart  

squee_freakgurl

Sparkly Smoker

Kitasho

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 5:40 pm
Hey im kitasho yah dont ask where i got the name and please dont kall me kit sweatdrop I really dont care if u call me Kita tho

i like drawing anime, watching anime and reading manga im 15 and im a big fan of naruto and all things ninja other than that i really cant say much about myself if u ask me about something il give u a good awnser o yah and im a good listener.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 5:47 pm
Welcome everyone! blaugh  

SeaSparkzz

Arachniphobic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 5:59 pm
Hi, I'm Arachniphobic. I'm 17, a girl, and I'm arachniphobic.(hence the name xp ) I'm a pyromaniac with a sick and twisted mind, but don't worry I always keep it clean when I'm on Gaia. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 6:57 pm
Hey, I was just invited to this guild by SeaSparkzz. Thank yoooou, SeaSparkzz! lol
About me, I'm 15 and a half going on 16 in February 2006. I'm really short, but I dress like a guy and if I weren't so restricted by my parents I'd prolly be labeled a "goth." But as of now I'm just the sometimes-uncontrollably-hyper punk rocker.

LOVE heavy metal. L o v e it. But I respect all music and all types of people so it's all good. At my worst, my clothing can make me look evil but I really love everyone. And I just hope to meet new people here, y'know? mrgreen  

Rebel_Anarchist

Bob The Cowgirly

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 7:10 pm
Howdy hey y'all!

My name is Aubrie Kay, I am 16 1/2 years old and a Senior (not for long) in highschool.

I live in Washington state on a small ranch with 4 dogs, 4 horses and 1 bird.

My hobbies are in my profile, look at it if you're curious! biggrin Thank-you for inviting me to join this guild! I am, for sure, a poll fanatic and shall thoroughly enjoy my time with all of you... And the polls of course. 3nodding

I hope to meet lots of new, fun and poll crazy people in this guild soon! mrgreen

Sincerly;
Bob The Cowgirly

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 4:06 pm
hello, Im Jecina, but you may call me wolfie or bob, perfered wolfie though. anyway, im 13 going to be 14 in october. and Ill try to be active here, so I can get what i want soon, but Ill still be here when I do blaugh ninja ninja cool Be cool all  

Jecina

Kirogata

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 4:25 pm
Hello, I'm Kirogata, or kiro-kiro^^
Uh, well I have alot of intrests and hobbies so I won't get into that much.
Well I hope to get to know as many of you as possible.*bows*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 9:26 pm
FinalFantasyMaster
Mireiral
Who is the valentine candy for huuh?
LOL If you really wanna know, it's for a special person in the future. The thing is I haven't met that special person yet. eek

crying  

darkhuntingtiger

GorbeCha

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 9:09 am
hey yall my name is denise, but most people just call me Gorbe Cha and sometimes spike... i am 13 and i go to mjhs with wolfie (jecina) and we are the best of friends! i really hope to meet new friends in this guild! well i am going to go now *steps back into hole* domokun  
River of Polls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff