Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
NEW TO THE GUILD? Introduce Yourself Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you introduce yourself?
Sure. (Please post)
71%
 71%  [ 60 ]
Nope.
28%
 28%  [ 24 ]
Total Votes : 84

newkidontheblock

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 12:50 pm
hey everyone! I'm Mo! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 7:01 pm
Hey i am Kelsey and i am new here duh lol minnie invited me here and i am 13 and single lol and love to talk. i live in delaware and i am black mostly (mixed black and white birth parents) i have dark brown hair and eyes i am 5'5 tall long skinny legs.......i am skinny.......long curly curly CURLY hair (very small curls). uhhhhhh yah lol

FAVES

MUSIC: country,hip hop,R&B,oldies,jazz,blues,christian,pop,little spanish(puerto riccan neighbor),and anything that makes me move lol

PETS: dogs,hamsters,birds,horses,cats,bunnies,fish lol,panda bears,capybara,ducks,pairie dogs,flamingo,and many many more!

SINGER: hilary duff,alan jackson, ciara, gwen stefani, martine mcbride.

ACTOR: Will Smith and Hayden Christen a.k.a. anakin skywalker a.k.a. darth vader (lol star wars)

MOVIE: star wars, phantom of the opera, little black book, (and more)

FOOD: beef stroganof, breakfast food, chicken, sweet potato

PLACE: home,maryland, california (3 best friends: Kenny and michelle my best buds, and my friend who use to live down in maryland with me moved to cali natalie  

Twilight Is My Addiction

bliverism

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 12:28 pm
hey everyone!
my name is Jessica. I am 15 going on 16 next January. I am kind of new to Gaia and the poll stuff, but I figured this would eb a good way to learn. I am pretty much up for anything! xp  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 4:30 pm
Hey, I''m Hanyou Miko...call me HM for short if you like.  

Hanyou Miko

Milosh Black

Tipsy Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 3:48 pm
Hey everyone, my name is Mikal, and I'm an alcoholic. *Cheesy audience laughter*

But anyway, I'm 18 and I live in Hillsboro, OR. I'm going to ITT Tech this winter and some of my hobbies include: Music, Electronics, Glowsticks, Politics, Religion, and some 200 other things I'm too lazy to post here.

Also, I'm a refugee from the FGG, as certain circumstances required my leave.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 9:25 am
Name:Suicide Butterfly...a.ka.,SB,Suicide,and in real-life,Chris
Hobbies:Wiritng,Sketching symbols (pentagrams,etc..),Skating,Gaming,Roleplaying
thats about it..oh,and i'm from CT  

Suicide Butterfly

BizzyG

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 8:33 am
Hey everyone, it's my first post here biggrin My name is Gabi, I'm 15 years old and I'm from beautiful country Poland xd I love music (Sum 41, Simple Plan, etc.), drawing, meeting with my friends and reading books... I like Olsen Twins very much. And this is all I think, ciao whee  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 8:37 am
Hmm...Keeza here real name:brandon keezer..Location:caribbean age:16
3nodding  

yakii kadafi

luvJC4eversoul

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 8:45 am
hola people!
first of all..i'm not spanish..so i dont understand it if you ask me question with spanish... xp i just like to use hola...
my name is yami....you can call me that....or ami..doesnt matter...
i'm 14 years old....
um..yeah...
~><~yami  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 4:40 pm
hi, im lovin_jean090.

im 16, i like playing guitar, listening to music, watching movies that kind of stuff. i love to travel.. although i have never been anywhere out of my country ( i live in Canada ) i enjoy reading and so on... 3nodding  

lovin_jean090

Nanaka_Nakatomie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 10:26 am
ello all! My name is Nanaka_Nakatomie. I was invited here by Sparkyy ^_^. I am 18 years old and my b-day will be coming up on the 17th of October. I am taken by an adoribul 18 year old named Brian heart . Hehe. Anyways. Not much new news here PM me if you'd like!

Hobbies: writing poems and stories, loves horseback ridding and going to renissance fairs.

Books: loves to read manga, romance at times, and Harry Potter to pass time.

Past time: in past time I love to spend as much time as I can with my b/f. I spend time with my friends as well and hope that I have time to come on here when I'm done lol. sweatdrop

Thats pretty much all I can think of for now. PM me if you want to know more. smile

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 5:51 pm
hey, im Inuyasha3829. u can call me Inu for short.. im 17 years old. i spend most of my time playing video games and reading manga.. i like listening to heavy metal, metal, hard rock thats about it for me..  

Inuyasha3829

AsparagusKittens

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 6:54 pm
Hi! I'm AsparagusKittens, though my RL name is Courtney. hiTurtle invited me to the guild. I'm 26 and I live in Fargo, ND, USA. Nice to meet you all! smile  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 7:31 pm
... my names Angela (( or thingy )) i love emo music punk rock metal yeah everything ... im in love with any emo guy in a band especially local bands ... i love my armbands necklaces bracelets clothes any accesories rele that i can just wear randomly ... i absolutely LOVE my shoes they are fallen with two different shoelaces on each shoe ... i love reading and writing poetry and songs .. im addicted to big red gum ... i draw pictures for fun ... and im ALWAYS hungry .. like right now .. lol  

_Angela0Christine_

1,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

drakengel

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 7:59 pm
Greetings! I'm Drakengel, but everybody I know usually calls me Drak. I'm a very active Gaian in the Resident Evil thread and the chatterbox. I've been questing for many things ever since a few months ago. My current quest is to get winged anklets. I generally don't get donations, but that's fine with me, as polls do get me places very fast. When not on Gaia, I often draw or play Resident Evil. If anybody wants to be friends with me ask first, because I often do seem to get unwanted attention when I dress really good ( sweatdrop !).  
River of Polls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff