Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
NEW TO THE GUILD? Introduce Yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you introduce yourself?
Sure. (Please post)
71%
 71%  [ 60 ]
Nope.
28%
 28%  [ 24 ]
Total Votes : 84

xLady Blakeneyx

Stubborn Explorer

15,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 3:25 am
'Ello.. I was randomly invited here so I came. sweatdrop I have a tendency to do things like that. ^_^ I'm going to be legally an adult this year... and wish I was 5. I like anime and other things, I'm actually quite hyper, but it doesn't come out well in my writing. ^-^

My favorite food is ice cream. And Ramen.

I love dogs, wolves and foxies in particular.

And that's about it-nyo.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 2:59 pm
Hello...i've been on the guild for a long while. but i never really post...just doing polls for the gold! xd

gilmore girls is my show
my favorite color is orange
im a computer geek
i heart purple lightsabers  

Purple.Stars

Zenofex

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 7:08 pm
sup...i'm Zenofex but you can all call me zeno, z, zen....etc. i've been on gaia for a little over half a year. I am a boy (just letting everybody know) and i heart gaia and all my friends on it heart congrats to aoi for this awesome guild heart ....man i used waaaaay too many hearts xd btw...i use a lot of expressions.....  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 7:26 pm
Zenofex
sup...i'm Zenofex but you can all call me zeno, z, zen....etc. i've been on gaia for a little over half a year. I am a boy (just letting everybody know) and i heart gaia and all my friends on it heart congrats to aoi for this awesome guild heart ....man i used waaaaay too many hearts xd btw...i use a lot of expressions.....
welcome to our guild, i hope youll enjoy it *hugs* heart  

KAKA17

SassyKitten101

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 9:28 am
Helloz!!!
I'm Sarah!!! I hate meh name....o well. I am freakin' awesome at art, poetry, acting, writing stories, singing, writing music, writing screenplays and all that other crap but I suck at....well.....just about everything else. I lourve video games and i am, like, practically married to my laptop. No, thatz major exaggeration, but yeah I love my pc with all meh heart. I also love meh pets. And meh friends snake, Oscar (i told her not to name it that...i mean, come on, Oscar the snake? jeez.) I am 14 years old and very cute! No, cute isn't the word....lets just say that when me and my friend Ari went into rhinebeck yesterday, three cars honked at us. And one tried to pick us up. Everybody from the HS was in town that day. I dress kinda goth. I love horror movies. And ok, I dunno what to say so just go to www.myspace.com/DaCuteLittlePsychoPath. Dats meh page. I love you all...OH and does anybody know how to use photobucket? xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 1:26 pm
Dr. Brown here.

I'm a really distracted guy and i can't keep my focus on anything at all. For example. I am have the hardest time trying to type this because my tv has the fairy god parent show on it... can't even remember the name of it.

And on top of thtat I have forgotten all the info I was about to place on this thing.
domokun is eating my brain o.o  

Dr.Brown

my dog ate my sanity

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 6:27 pm
Heloz all, I am "my dog ate my sanity", but I'll usually reply to Sanity, Doggy, My dog, Crazy, Cokewhore (mmm, Coca-Cola heart ).
I was invited by Ai_Yori_Aoi, who I am currently in a bumping contest with, she is royally beating me (currently 738 to 469 ... and she started when I was in the 200's!!! gonk ) but yah ...
I am usually quite random, well to an extent ... and if I don't post often it's cos I'm working on a project in another guild I'm in. But yah ... um ... stuff ... I like ... things .... and ... ... *points behind you* HEY LOOK A DISTRACTION!!!!! *runs off*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 5:08 am
Hello my Name is Nightangale I like to create stories and play video games.  

Neo_Nightangale

Wolfpupforever

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 5:18 am
uhhhh hi. sweatdrop I was told this is a fun guild by my wife Nanaka_Nakatomie, so I decided to request to join. I'm sorry if I don't post much because I can't get online much with being in the Army. My names Brian by the way. smile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 9:44 pm
Hello all. I'm Renee and I'm 19 going on 20 soon. whee I am a student and I like gaia. Haha...duh. I have nothing else to say. I was invited and I am grateful. So yeah.....yay!  

pInKsLuShLuSh

Wardy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 6:16 am
Hey I'm Wardy smile I'm a short gal with a bubbly personnality.
Love anything random. * I'm quite the random gal myself! *

Sex: Female
Birthday: November 7, 1989
Birthplace: Harlow. Uk
Race: English
Favourite Colour: Purple
Favourite Pastimes: Going out and having fun with m8s.
Dream: To live life to the full!
Apperance: Dark brown hair, blue eyes, Short,

xd xp heart xd  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 11:28 am
Hello! I'm Safkef, otherwise known as Susan. I'm old but love Gaia. Surprisingly, I"m not a huge anime fan (I know, weird right?) but oh well. I like lots of different things, including my daughter smile She's 6 and wicked smart. I'm a child of the 80's but love most types of music (except gangsta rap, blech). So anyway, just wanted to say hey. I was randomly invited here smile  

safkef

Liberal Shopper

10,550 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200

safkef

Liberal Shopper

10,550 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 11:30 am
Wardy
Hey I'm Wardy smile

Wardy, I LOVE your siggy! It rocks!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 11:40 am
safkef
Hello! I'm Safkef, otherwise known as Susan. I'm old but love Gaia. Surprisingly, I"m not a huge anime fan (I know, weird right?) but oh well. I like lots of different things, including my daughter smile She's 6 and wicked smart. I'm a child of the 80's but love most types of music (except gangsta rap, blech). So anyway, just wanted to say hey. I was randomly invited here smile
hi and welcome to our guild...so...how do we call you?...susan?  

KAKA17

safkef

Liberal Shopper

10,550 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 11:49 am
KAKA17
safkef
Hello! I'm Safkef, otherwise known as Susan. smile
hi and welcome to our guild...so...how do we call you?...susan?
Yep, Susan is fine smile Thank you for the welcome!  
River of Polls

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games