Welcome to Gaia! ::

The xxxHolic Guild

Back to Guilds

Fans of CLAMP's xxxHolic, you were not guided here by chance -- here you can ponder and discuss, or just hang with other Holic-holics!! 

Tags: crossover, holic, clamp, tsubasa, yaoi 

Reply The xxxHolic Guild
Watanuki's Recipes Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

akai nezume

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:42 am
Shizuka Doumeki-San
I have a thread called 'Watanuki's Cookbook' posted in my DouWata guild, with lots of recipies, and I am still updating it with new ones!

wow that is so amazing i'll defiantly visit your guild

thanx Onmyouza-tou , Goodbye Midori for the recipies  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 2:12 pm
Onmyouza-tou
Here is the one you requested:

FONDANT AU CHOCOLAT (style edited by: Onmyouza-tou)

serves 6

3 tablespoons unsalted butter
6 ounces semisweet chocolate
1 pinch salt
1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa
2 egg yolks
4 egg whites
1 teaspoon cream of tartar
1 teaspoon cornstarch
2 teaspoons sugar

For the cream:
1/2 cup heavy cream 1 teaspoon confectioners' sugar 1 teaspoon instant vanilla pudding 1 teaspoon vanilla.

Preheat oven at 400 degrees. If you are heating the chocolate, make sure to use a pot or a system that safely allows melting without burning the chocolate. Once you have your pot, melt the butter in it. Add chocolate, salt and cocoa, and mix until smooth. Set aside.
Butter 6 ramequins, 3 inches in diameter. Whip the egg whites with the cream of tartar. Gradually add the cornstarch and sugar. Continue beating until the whites are firm. Fold into the chocolate mixture. Spoon into the prepared molds.
Bake for 6 to 8 minutes.
Top should be firm. Remove from heat and unmold immediately on the center of serving plates. Whip the cream with the sugar, vanilla pudding and vanilla. Pipe a star of whipped cream on each warm cake.

OH IT SOUNDS JUST DELICOUS~  

addicted to sin

Hallowed Sex Symbol

8,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Gender Swap 100

uzumakinoai

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 10:15 pm
woah cool fondant au chocholat!!! i've always wondered how to make that!!
now i've got a mother's day gift!!!
m.i.a. ^^  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 6:53 am
Yeah.. lol. If anyone is not particularly interested in Dou/Wata, I would be happy to post other recipes I have here. I am still looking for new ones as well *nods*  

Shizuka Doumeki-San
Crew

My Life Light

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:10 am
I can try and look up a certain recipe if you want. I want to try some of the recipes now! Talking about this makes me hungry! *went to make a sandwich* cheese_whine rofl sweatdrop redface  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:07 am
Onmyouza-tou
Here is the one you requested:

FONDANT AU CHOCOLAT (style edited by: Onmyouza-tou)

serves 6

3 tablespoons unsalted butter
6 ounces semisweet chocolate
1 pinch salt
1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa
2 egg yolks
4 egg whites
1 teaspoon cream of tartar
1 teaspoon cornstarch
2 teaspoons sugar

For the cream:
1/2 cup heavy cream 1 teaspoon confectioners' sugar 1 teaspoon instant vanilla pudding 1 teaspoon vanilla.

Preheat oven at 400 degrees. If you are heating the chocolate, make sure to use a pot or a system that safely allows melting without burning the chocolate. Once you have your pot, melt the butter in it. Add chocolate, salt and cocoa, and mix until smooth. Set aside.
Butter 6 ramequins, 3 inches in diameter. Whip the egg whites with the cream of tartar. Gradually add the cornstarch and sugar. Continue beating until the whites are firm. Fold into the chocolate mixture. Spoon into the prepared molds.
Bake for 6 to 8 minutes.
Top should be firm. Remove from heat and unmold immediately on the center of serving plates. Whip the cream with the sugar, vanilla pudding and vanilla. Pipe a star of whipped cream on each warm cake.

ty ! ty ! ty !  

sickle_bloodless

Fullmoon_Sagashite123

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:45 am
Everytime I see watanuki's food, I admire his cooking skills and feel hungry. Man.... If only I was allowed to practice in the kitchen. My mom's always butting in.

I'd love to see his recipes.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:52 pm
yummy food! whee  

Jinster816

Sakura_hime1424

3,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:26 pm
cool xD!!! >.<  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:58 pm
When I go home for break and have a kitchen again, I totally want to try making that recipe! O_O I'd love to see more of Watanuki's recipes, too... 3nodding  

seko

asparagusunited

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:29 pm
mmm yummy~~  
The xxxHolic Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items