Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Realm of Dreams

Back to Guilds

A welcoming guild to all rpers with a hope to make new friends and try all types of rps. 

Tags: roleplay, dreams 

Reply Roleplaying
Official Rules!!!~Updated

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luminous Dawn
Crew

Blessed Fairy

6,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 5:10 pm
Ruler of Trepidation

Rules

1. Follow ALL Gaia TOS.
2. Follow any rules the owner of the roleplay you join gives you.
3. If you don't follow the rules, you get ONE warning. The next time, the Mod of the Roleplaying forum will deal with you as seen fit, or you will be reported to me, and you don't want that... evil twisted
4. Have fun roleplaying and be nice to eachother!
5. Don't be too shy to post your own roleplays! They may or may not do well, but you can ask others how to make your Roleplay better, or just join others, I myself plan to add a couple of my own created roleplays!
6. That's it for now.

The Basic Gaian RP Rules
Otherwise known as how not to be a noob.

-> Again, follow the gaia TOS.
-> No godmodding.
-> No cybering.
-> Don't kill people without asking for permission from the other character player first.
-> Posts should include 3 sentences at least or just have enough detail. i.e. 'Sedona moved her brilliant shining blue eyes toward her lover who stood before her, his own eyes reflecting off the rain sliding down the glass window behind them as she murmerd "I love you." That's one sentence but it's detailed. i.e. 'He went home.'=not ok.
-> No chat speak unless it's supposed to like that. For example no: "wnted 2 say wtf!?"
-> When speaking use "" marks.
-> When speaking out of subject please use (( )),{{ }}, or [[ ]].
-> Romance is aloud but keep it PG-13.
-> Please be literate.
-> Do not use * * when you're doing something.
-> Guess what? No limit to the amount of characters you can have, but dont go crazy.
-> If no one posts in your role play for more than 30 days then it will be deleted by us.
-> If you wish to keep the role play active, please bump it to show you still wish it to be active.

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 8:56 am
O RLY?  

shadow_666

Luminous Dawn
Crew

Blessed Fairy

6,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 2:35 pm
Yes RLY!  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 9:18 am
No no no!
The correct answer was
YA RLY  

shadow_666

Luminous Dawn
Crew

Blessed Fairy

6,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 8:07 pm
SRSLY!  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 6:52 pm
SRSLY?  

shadow_666

Teh Queen of Nerds

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 5:10 pm

[[ Umumumum. ]]

What if... Someone [ me @_@ ] wanted to make premades as the only characters (unless I say so otherwise) and then watch the whole story unfold, but not participate in any of the actual roleplaying?

>.>''

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 1:53 pm
I'm not trying to be rude, because I try to enforce the rules.. but no one follows the three sentance rule. Sorry thats been driving me crazy cause I hate posts that are only a line and a half long with 1 sentance.  

Darkflame Angel

Teh Queen of Nerds

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:17 pm
Darkflame Angel
I'm not trying to be rude, because I try to enforce the rules.. but no one follows the three sentance rule. Sorry thats been driving me crazy cause I hate posts that are only a line and a half long with 1 sentance.
xD

Yeah, me too. But I use small font, [ and so do you, I assume ] but sometimes, you just don't know what to say.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:43 pm
Using small font dosn't change how many sentances you use... And I agree sometimes you don't know what to say, but using the smallest detail can help you expand it. What I'm trying to say is it doesn't matter how big it looks its how well it describes I mean if someone one sentance like 'Sedona moved her brilliant shining blue eyes twoard her lover who stood before her his own eyes reflecting off the rain sliding down the glass window behind them as she murmerd "I love you." That wouldn't bug me cause look at all the detail. o.o  

Darkflame Angel

Teh Queen of Nerds

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:43 pm

Chachacha. I get what you mean.

I'm just hoping that someone can answer my first question.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:24 pm
[PANIC!] of the NerDs`

[[ Umumumum. ]]

What if... Someone [ me @_@ ] wanted to make premades as the only characters (unless I say so otherwise) and then watch the whole story unfold, but not participate in any of the actual roleplaying?

>.>''

That's competely fine. But if no one participates for over a month then it will be deleted.....unless you bump.

I'll modify the 3 sentence rule.  

Luminous Dawn
Crew

Blessed Fairy

6,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200

Teh Queen of Nerds

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:04 pm

Okay.

Thankies!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:34 pm
Darkflame Angel
Using small font dosn't change how many sentances you use... And I agree sometimes you don't know what to say, but using the smallest detail can help you expand it. What I'm trying to say is it doesn't matter how big it looks its how well it describes I mean if someone one sentance like 'Sedona moved her brilliant shining blue eyes twoard her lover who stood before her his own eyes reflecting off the rain sliding down the glass window behind them as she murmerd "I love you." That wouldn't bug me cause look at all the detail. o.o

It's a run-on sentence that can be broken up into at least 2 other sentences, so it would bother the heck out of me. But I'm a teeeny bit of a grammar nazi, so I may not be the most objective person. *shrug* But I'm not a perfect writer - heaven knows I've posted my share of one-liners in other forums - so I won't complain too much biggrin  

angeicmar

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff