Xbox the home of our cousins

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Recurring Suicide
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 5:59 pm
Well technically you know if you not using a mac or linux or some other OS powered comp then you have to have a windows system and since windows was made from microsoft technically your xbox would be the brother, sister, son, daughter or cousin of your windows powered comp.... Sorry I'll get to the point does anyone own a xbox that has xbox live on it and do you have halo 2 if so POST HERE GOD DAMNIT! thank you - Mangement  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 9:10 pm
i have an x box and halo 2 but idon't have live  

AZNninjaknight
Crew

Recurring Suicide
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 10:56 am
That sucks  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 9:18 pm
yeah crying  

AZNninjaknight
Crew

Hobo Factory
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 12:57 pm
My brothers got me hooked on that game! O.o" (I even moved the spare T.V into my room so I could play it at night.) ninja Violence......**Drools** xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 3:25 pm
Dark.gal
My brothers got me hooked on that game! O.o" (I even moved the spare T.V into my room so I could play it at night.) ninja Violence......**Drools** xd

I moved the spare tv into my room too so now I listen to like some up beat music while taking out the flood or playing online. Lol but my xbox live isn't working crying gonk cry  

Recurring Suicide
Crew

Hobo Factory
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 12:01 pm
Dantes_angel
Dark.gal

I moved the spare tv into my room too so now I listen to like some up beat music while taking out the flood or playing online. Lol but my xbox live isn't working crying gonk cry
**Points and laughs at you** rofl ...Now I feel bad. cry  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 6:10 pm
Dark.gal
Dantes_angel
Dark.gal

Oh well it gives me time to learn the maps better and also play tales of symphonia on my gamecube!  

Recurring Suicide
Crew

Hobo Factory
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 9:26 am
Dantes_angel
Dark.gal
Dantes_angel
Dark.gal

Oh well it gives me time to learn the maps better and also play tales of symphonia on my gamecube!
mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 11:08 am
Dark.gal
Dantes_angel
Dark.gal
Dantes_angel
Dark.gal

mrgreen

TOS RULES!  

Recurring Suicide
Crew

Hobo Factory
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 3:05 pm
Dantes_angel
Dark.gal
Dantes_angel
Dark.gal
Dantes_angel
Dark.gal

mrgreen

TOS RULES!
ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:05 am
I'm seling my xbox its not intertaning unough ninja  

kira696light

!~~~The Chaos Crew~~~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items