Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

daijo booty

Wheezing Sailor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:48 am
Mikael Hart
XD;;; I always associated scene kids with popular (or pretty much 'in crowd') kids who're all trendy and social and well-liked and whatnot. Some of them might be shallow, but they're always in flocks, and they always talk about the latest movies/music/whatev. Am I horribly mistaken? XD

XDDD
I've never seen a popular scene kid.

When I go around campus, you can hear how much people hate them.
It's kind of sad, really.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:58 pm
... I think I should maybe write "scene kids" off as the confusing ones. =_=

Is it at all possible to just be yourself without being labelled? And just out of curiosity, what are all the different sorts of labels you get anyway? Seems like there're classifications and sub-classifications and sub-sub-classifications... it's worse than the visual kei scene. stare  

amsdia

Nyang
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:49 pm
Classifications are part of highschool life. D:
Honestly though, my highschool it was never too bad about classifying, but the classifications were still there.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:19 pm
i dont like the whole steriotypical thing that all jocks are asses and stupid...they have to be passing every class in order to remain on the team...so they cant be all stupid...and ive met quite a few nice jocks.... confused
as for emos.....eh...i think they pity themselves a bit too much for my taste....all my friends are emo and their constant whinin and complainin is kinda annoyin....now im not sayin all emos are like that so im sorry sweatdrop and emo is just a fashion trend now-a-days...in actuality you dont have to dress "emo" to be "emo"  

RussianVodka

poisonedsodapop

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:47 pm
Meh, I don't get the classification at all. I just hate stereotyping and therefore don't see what the difference is. Emo is just a joke with me and my friends but we don't know any "emos" so therefore no idea what they are XD.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:00 pm
isnt a jock anyone who is in sports and 'handsome' or 'pretty' and popular for the girls?

i dunno....is like skeltons and having the urge to wear shhoes with them on make you emo?  

sickle_bloodless

hatsuu-kun

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:49 pm
Emo = GAY/BISEXUAL

JOCK = STRAIGHT HUMPMASTER3000

That's my idea. XD Every emo kid in my school was gay (then again, we had a whole TON of lesbians and gays at our school). A friend of mine was a jock too, and he cheated on every girlfriend he had. The girls he didn't cheat on, he would talk about in graphic detail of their sex life.

Not the best guy, but at least he was all right to talk to. The only thing he liked more than girls was football.

Skater hairstyle = Uncut, fluffy, uncombed hair? Most of the time blonde or light brown? Kinda curly?

Nerd hairstyle = uh . . . Harry Potter hair. + Glasses. Not that I'm saying Harry's a nerd, but that's what I imagine. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:34 pm
Quote:
Some pointers about emo fashions (above simple, universal hardcore attire)

the Emo Romulan look - short, thick, greasy, dyed-black hair with bangs cut straight across the forehead, and cut high over the ears. Someone from Time In Malta recently described to me the San Diego Crimson Curse scene as "Spock Rock."
actually, any greasy dyed black hair. Bangs in front and spikes in back is very emo too.
horn-rim glasses, or at least thick black frames.
bald head, furry face (boys only). Goes especially well with horn-rims.
heavy slacks, often too tight and short.
thin, too-small polyester button-ups in dark colors, or threadbare children's size t-shirts with random slogans. Button the collar if you got one.
clunky black shoes
scarves
gas station jackets. This has diffused a lot over the years though, it's no longer exclusive to emo kids. Nowadays, you may want to select a nice corduroy denim jacket.
also classic outerwear but quickly diffusing to normality: the famous Blue Peacoat
barrettes on boys
make-up (male or female)
too-small cardigans and v-neck sweaters
argyle
anorexic thinness. Veganism helps here.

You can find that on a site explaining emoness. Just go on google images and type in "How to dress emo." there's some pretty random stuff.

Seriously, though, alot of people are now confusing "goth" and "Emo"--I happen to wear alot of black clothes, and because of that random people at school would walk up to me and ask either "Are you emo" or "Do you cut yourself?"
Another thing--not only emo people hurt themselves or hate their lives.  

Noa Anon

Honeydew Syndrome

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces