Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

irutashi

Wheezing Codger

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 9:53 pm
@Skizzors: Pimps...LMAO

Man, you guys all lead excitinger lives then I D:
Only thing I look forward to is the occasional fight that might break out.
Like the one at my old school was awesome, almost walked right in the middle of it...got blood on my shoe though ):  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 8:14 pm
D: I wanna see a fight too!
Me and Nyang drove by a burning building today. Couldnt' see much, it was blocked by a fence. Saw big pillars of water being sprayed on and lots of smoke.  

Tinuu
Captain

Nyang
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 9:21 pm
Obviously, the only thing better than one pimp is a pair of pimps. surprised

The last time anything interesting happened was when for my Shakespeare and the Renaissance class, we had to put on a scene from, well, one of Shakespeare's plays. We got stuck with Two Gentlemen of Verona, which we staged in the men's washroom to make some sort of statement about it being a men's world and...yeah. We'd take over the bathroom during the morning before class starts and start spouting Shakespeare at each other in front of the urinals. The guys who needed to pee would come in, look alarmed/harassed, and then leave, although one actually went and peed in a stall. Our group was nearly entirely girls. The single guy got to play the female lead, who almost gets raped.

Our prof really liked it, although he's (openly) gay and I think he just enjoyed seeing the big burly guy prance around in a pink dress and say things like "Valentine, this I endure for thee!"

Sorry, no guys in chicken suits. Or pimps. Or even streakers.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 12:18 pm
My school gets fights ALL THE TIME (we recently had five in one lunch) but I've never actually seen one..  

Skizzors

Tinuu
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 5:14 pm
At a theater, the room that the followspot/spotlight/whatever is operated from, is that called the light room? Lighting room? Anyone know?  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 5:41 pm
Tinuu
At a theater, the room that the followspot/spotlight/whatever is operated from, is that called the light room? Lighting room? Anyone know?
..projection room? I dunno. D:  

Skizzors

Tinuu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 11:47 am
;;  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 10:58 pm
Something I thought of randomly.
I was at Universal Studios a few years ago, and when we were going up the escalator, it was playing the typical "don't stand on the handrail, hang on to your children, don't sit on the stairs" thing on the speakers above. Then it was like "Thank-you. I'm Brad, your disembodied voice."

YAY FOR VOICES THAT KNOW IT'S DISEMBODIED.  

Mr.KK
Crew

Alphabet Whore

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 10:53 am
*gets out those shocky things the doctors use for life-bringing-back* GIVE THIS THREAD LIFE!!!! CLEAR!!!

Yeah. Um...hay guess what biggrin ? Me and a friend are starting a Free Hugs Campaign this weekend.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 4:58 pm
D: I WANT A HUG TOO.  

Tinuu
Captain

oi-roisin-dubh

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 8:27 pm
speaking of fights, i was reffing a men's soccer game today and about three or four fights nearly broke out. those are a lot scarier than high school fights i'll tell you that much.

a line from the movie 'snatch' comes to mind:

"It's not a tickling match Tommy, these lads are out to hurt each other."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:21 pm
Tinuu
D: I WANT A HUG TOO.

*hugs?* x3  

SutekiKage

Fashionable Gaian

4,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Tinuu
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:46 am
WEUT.

Am watching Nyang play Tales of Abyss right now. Jade. Is. So hot. So hot. So. So. Hot.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:30 pm
twisted  

Nyang
Crew

Tinuu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:30 am
I'm watching Nyang play ToA again.

Nyang (in a very serious voice and talking to the tv): Potatoes are important. Get 16 of them.
Nyang (completely outraged and talking to the tv): OMG I HAVE NO MONEY ANYMORREEEEEEEE!!!!  
Honeydew Syndrome

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff