Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "TMT" Truly Memorable Threads!
Please tell your Grandparents you Love them Today... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SHANZiE SUNSHiNE

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:56 pm
Aww... That's too bad Zphal, that is your name right? (Im new to the guild.)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:31 pm
Im sorry to hear about your Grandma. **huggles**

Today marks the 10th anniversary of my Grandpas death. He died of heart failure on the dialysis machine.  

Nanner_Munkie7

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:44 pm
My grandma went to the hospital two days ago. I was supposed to go over to her house today, but time slipped from me. I got a call from my mother during class, and she left me a message. I couldn't listen to the message for being in class. I thought she knew when I had class, and thought it may have been something urgent. For the rest of the class I was thinking, "what if it's about Grandma???" Well, turns out it wasn't, but I still should have gone to see her. emo I love her so much. cry I hope she knows it. crying
Now, I feel even worse about not going today. My condolences to you and yours, zphal

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:19 pm
I'm sorry your grandmother has passed, Zphal.  

informal narwhals

Omnipresent Star

robot of a thousand words

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:35 am
sad what...
nooo
Zphal! *hug*
my condolences... cry
don't worry Z!
She knows you love her.
We all do.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:02 am
the only grandparent that i have left (that i know of) is my mom's mom, whom i was staying with for 3 or 4 weeks starting on january 28th because i was sick of how my oldest sister just leaves dishes and such laying around or puts them in the sink without even rinsing them (the former being much more likely to be the case). i kinda wanna go there again when my parents are done with their league bowling, because it's a lot less annoying with a 4-year-old doing generally the same thing…  

Redire

dragonfly1212

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:45 am
So sorry for the loss of your Grandmother. Hope you enjoy the advantage of the time to reconnect with your family. smile  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:41 am
peace be to all of you.

my one gram is deaf so she's hard to call, but i'll send her a note.  

beaulolais

IceintheInk

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:52 am
I still have two grandmas left, but no grandads. My Dad's mom doesn't speak to us anymore cause of the divorce and everything, but my mom's mom lives nearby. I hardly ever speak to her but I will call her tonight.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:16 am
I would love to... but I have no grandparents left anymore sad  

YourAzureGoddess

Naughty Pants

Rose Raine v2

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:05 pm
Nyaw.. Hugs for you. I hate it when you lose a family member, especially if they're a close one.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:56 pm
*huggles zphal* I'm so sorry for your loss! I would tell mine I love them, but they've already all gone on. I only knew three of them to start with, and can barely remember the one grandfather I knew - he died when I was 5. My other grandfather died before my parents ever married - and I think a good many years before they even met. As for my grandmothers, one passed away just after my junior year of high school, and the other a year ago Christmas. So, best wishes for you and your family through this trying time!  

zalyana

K-Blade

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:55 pm
I tell my gradmy I love heart her evry day for I'm her caregiver heart .  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 1:00 pm
i am afraid my grandparents died when i was young. heart i am sorry for your loss zphal_girl cry even though you did not get to say good bye to your grandma Lair she knew you loved her: smile may god be with you and your family in these hard times & have a safe trip & safe return heart heart  

ladyred69

Ko-wala

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:49 am
I tell my nanny that I love her every time I see her. She lives next door to me. It'd be... Really, really, really, really, really weird if she died. I'd miss her a lot. =/

My maternal grandad died when I was like, nine or something... And it's not a pleasant experience for a nine year old to have to be in the same room as her parents and aunts when they're sorting out things like it's just ordinary financial business, and I'm just thinking, 'I'm not gonna see him ever again and I'm really scared etc'. It made me feel sick. =/

My other grandad and nanny (step-nan...) live in like, Wales or something. I don't see them very much (and don't like them all that much) but when I do see them I tell them I love them.

"TMT" Truly Memorable Threads!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff