Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] One Big Happy Family? (Shadow, Lunathiel & children)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyaishi
Crew

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:57 am
This RP is for Kyaishi, Nisshou Hakuyaiba, and Meeki only mrgreen No posting, please heart
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:45 am
It was difficult for the spotted ebon' stallion to recall a time that he had ever been happier than he was at this moment, with his family. 'Family...' a smile graced his lips as he thought the word, a tender look cast down on the young foal who pranced at his side. Nahuel was living proof that dreams could come true after all- although it sounded corny, Shadow believed it with all his heart. He had a beautiful mate and three gorgeous foals... 'and a step-daughter who hates my guts,' he thought with a quiet sigh. Still, not even thoughts of Amoena could dampen his mood at the moment- he was on his way to see Lunathiel and his other two children.

Nahuel trotted along at his father's side, blissfully ignorant of his subtle shift in moods. Although Nahuel was semi-intelligent for a foal, he was also extremely dense (like his father) and naive. Fortunately, it made him all the more of a happy child, content simply to sit and watch the world pass him by.

Kyaishi
Crew

Eloquent Lunatic

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:57 am
With a slight laugh Ayden bolted away from his mother hoping for a game of tag. Lunathiel hadn't given him a specific location to where the were going so he assumed it was just out to play. "Momma! Catch me! Momma momma!" He grinned laughing like a lunatic as he darted about not really paying attention to where he was going. He turned around to run off full speed but what he saw stopped him.

"Daddy!!!"He cried racing forward to dance under the black stallion. He grinned looking up at his dad. It had been a while since the colt had seen anyone but him mom and half-sister and this was a welcome change of place.

Lunathiel smiled as she heard her boys excited cry. So Bandit hadn't lied to her. She had thought when he said 'Shadow's not far' that he had just been pulling her leg but this was a pleasant surprise. Flicking her tail she charged eager to see her mate. "Shadow!" She cried sounding a bit like a young filly again. When she saw him she also saw her two boys and the image warmed her heart though at the same time it fell. Her youngest girl was missing. She knew the filly had gone to a good home but she couldn't help bust miss her little girl.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 7:17 am
A bright smile graced his ebon' maw as the stallion stopped to allow his second son to prance about his legs, chuckling softly as Nahuel nipped at his tail. "Hello, little jaguar." He had taken to calling his spotted son by the name he vaguely remembered his mother calling him when he was young- it seemed appropriate, after all.

A tender, loving smile of an entirely different nature brightened his features as golden orbs settled upon the petite azure form of his mate, and he broke into a trot to meet her. "Miss Luna!" he called back laughingly, lowering his head to nuzzle her gently as he came within range. His own heart cracked at seeing the disheartened expression on her face- he knew exactly what she was thinking. He missed their daughter as well, and dearly hoped that she was happy with her new family.

Carefully, he lifted her chin with his muzzle, offering a reassuring smile as he nosed a forelock away from her eyes. "I'm sure she's happy, love. I miss her too, I know."

Nahuel brightened considerably at the appearance of his brother, although his nose wrinkled at the display of affection between his parents. He nipped at Ayden's tail, which had passed beneath his nose, and bounded after his brother with a playful nicker.

Kyaishi
Crew

Eloquent Lunatic

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 8:54 am
Ayden's eyes widened as his dad bolted nearly knocking him over. He whinnied frantically running in a small circle to calm him self down. Once his heart had started to go at a normal rate he leaped into the air in surprise as something caught on to his tail. Turning he met his brother's eyes and a playful grin crossed his face. He sprang away from his brother to began a good game of chase.

Lunathiel sniffed as a few tears ran down her cheeks. She felt better knowing that Shadow was there for her but it was still sad all the same. She knew where the little girl was but she hadn't seen her for a good while, perhaps it called for a trip? She nodded to herself deciding that it was exactly what she needed and slowly she began to form plans for how and when she would do this.

"I'm sure she is, but what about you two? Have you been doing alright? Has Nahuel been eating alright?" As she spoke her mothering nature began to kick in again. It had been a while since she had been able to actually see her boy so in her mind now was a perfect time for a check up.

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 10:52 am
Shadow nuzzled her tears away gently, nosing at her cheek as the golden hues softened noticeably. Even though he wasn't the cause of her tears anymore, it was still difficult to see her cry, knowing there was nothing he could do about it.

A smile crept back onto his features at her mothering questions, nuzzling her neck slightly in relief at her change of attitude. "We've been doing fine, love, aside from Nahuel wearing me out. Honestly, it's hard to remember a time when I ever had that kind of energy."

Nahuel sprang away from his game of chase with Ayden at the sound of his name, nickering happily as he ran towards his mother. He rubbed against her legs affectionately, like a cat, cerulean irises sparkling as he smiled up at her with a wagging tail. "I'm okay, Momma! Daddy's been playing with me and feeding me lots of yummy stuff!"

Kyaishi
Crew

Eloquent Lunatic

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 12:26 pm
Lunathiel hiccuped a few times to keep herself from crying more at Shadow's kind actions. She couldn't remember if he had always been like this or not. It seemed like he had but for some reason it felt different now. Had he always rubbed against her legs like that? When did his coat get soft like velvet? Pulling herself away from her thoughts the oceanic mare looked down and had to laugh at herself.

"Hello there Nahuel." She said with a smile finding it harder and harder to feel sad. "I'm glad your papa is feeding you well. What kind of foods do you get?" Bowing her head she nosed the little colt baring her spotted markings.

Ayden slowed slowly as he began to realize he wasn't being chased. He turned to see what was going on and saw that everyone had gathered elsewhere. "Momma, Daddy!" He cried dashing over only stumbling slightly. "Why'd everyone run away?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:06 pm
"Oh, all sortsa stuff... like apples, and really good grass, and these weird stick-like orange things with grass on top of them," Nahuel blinked, then squinted, trying to remember the name of the strange food his father had introduced to him. Giving up after a moment, he looked to his Daddy for the answer, big cerulean eyes bright and hopeful.

Shadow chuckled softly, unable to resist the charm of his son's 'puppy-eyes', and shook his head in helpless amusement and affection. "'Carrots', Nahuel." There were some things that the little colt needed to work on, surely- but being endlessly adorable was something that his father hoped he'd never grow out of.

Leaning forward, he nuzzled Luna's neck gently, offering what he hoped was a reassuring smile.

Kyaishi
Crew

Eloquent Lunatic

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas