Back to Guilds

Tags: Halo, Gaming, Games, Video Games 

Reply General Halo Discussion
Old Blood Gulch or New Coagulation? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which do you pefer? the old blood gulch in halo or the new coagulation in halo 2?
Old School Halo Blood Gulch
42%
 42%  [ 12 ]
The revamped Coagulation in Halo 2
35%
 35%  [ 10 ]
Eh... They're the same to me
21%
 21%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 28

blind visionary

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 5:57 pm
Well which is it?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 2:14 pm
ya just can't beat the old school blood gulch.  

sherlockhomeguy

Josie_II

Sparkly Fairy

8,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 5:13 pm
sherlockhomeguy

True!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 5:34 pm
coagulation does have the banshee and stuff, but i really like blood gulch, its like... CLASSIC, I've only had Halo 2 less than a week. so i'm not sure which is my favorite, gotta see how coagulation fels ingame, cuz i can almost never get a game at coagulation on xbox live  

blind visionary

failed_parachute13

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 3:50 pm
Trelixus
coagulation does have the banshee and stuff, but i really like blood gulch, its like... CLASSIC, I've only had Halo 2 less than a week. so i'm not sure which is my favorite, gotta see how coagulation fels ingame, cuz i can almost never get a game at coagulation on xbox live

i dont really notice a difference except that both halfway teleporters are more hidden and protected  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 12:33 pm
old one was better, it was big but not to big, had plenty of places to hide, had no HOMING ROCKETS, and didnt have banshees (is not a fan of HOMING rockets or banshees, classic gulch all the way)  

icheese231

Brad_Margera

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 2:54 pm
I love the new Coagulation, but Blood Gulch still has a place in my heart.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 3:14 pm
Welchnik
old one was better, it was big but not to big, had plenty of places to hide, had no HOMING ROCKETS, and didnt have banshees (is not a fan of HOMING rockets or banshees, classic gulch all the way)

i like the homing but the banshees get annoying  

failed_parachute13

Ryu Paladin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 12:13 pm
Blood Gulch was way better. Much more action, and it was brighter also. A sunny map gives the match a real good feel to it. I agree, its definitely got lots of hiding places and excellent sniper spots. My friends and I have battles on it in the Warthogs, driving over each other. Its a great laugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 5:44 pm
SKullofDeath
Blood Gulch was way better. Much more action, and it was brighter also. A sunny map gives the match a real good feel to it. I agree, its definitely got lots of hiding places and excellent sniper spots. My friends and I have battles on it in the Warthogs, driving over each other. Its a great laugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it was also a smaller map (even though it was the biggest map on xbox (pc is i think infinity...or ummm... guys help me out)  

failed_parachute13

Katsuto

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 5:12 pm
I like coagulation because of the Banshee  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 2:44 pm
Katsuto
I like coagulation because of the Banshee

banshees become a pain, plus you dont need a banshee to fly...  

failed_parachute13

Dark_Spartan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 2:20 pm
I like the new coagulation it seems a little bit more detailed to me. I like the garage in the bottom of the bases. It makes a good snatch and run for the flag. The banshee is pretty cool to. I think its a litle bit easier to defend the bases too.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 4:44 pm
jlynn518
sherlockhomeguy

True!
I third the motion  

liz_bliz_inc

fire mage of madness

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 6:32 pm
well I liked the old school blood gulch, but the new one was better because it had the rocket in a better place and the weapons on map was much better.  
General Halo Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff