This is just an announcement regarding another RPG that is not currently hosted on the RPGs R Us Guild on Gaia. On my board (The Archvices of the Shadow Realm), Ryu (you've seen him around here if you don't already know him) is running an RPG known as The "Megaman" RPG. This is very different from the Rockman Neo RPG found here. Here is Ryu's description of it from the Archives...

"In the mid 90's, Capcom went insane, and let a number of American Animation companies have access to Rockman, Street Fighter, and Vampire Saviour- known as Darkstalkers here in the states- which yielded the world some... eccentric, to say the least, entries into the realm of animation.

The one we're concerned with is 'Megaman'. At times perfectly in tune with the games, at times horribly wrong in more ways than one, and at times the best Rockman related cartoon in existance. It was, however, shoddy with science even in the best episodes, as anything they could get away without explaining, they would. The show was also not serious. Rush talking, and like Scooby Doo at that, is more than enough evidence in that regard.

As such, this will not be a very serious RPG. Loose rules and physics will abound. Roll will Kick a** with her vacuum cleaner arm (I'll let M explain that one to you all).

Basically, the theme of the show is thus. Light and company are doing something random. Doctor Wily is cracking a scheme of the week, nearly ALWAYS somehow or within convenient distance of "Mega's" crew, and the two will get into conflict. The struggle will go badly for awhile, then Rock will get the upper hand, cause Wily's bots to fall apart, steal their powers with a touch, whup some more bot, and save the day."

That's basically it. There are some commonly recurring characters as well as changes from the series that you'll need to note, but all in all it's a fun RPG based off of an amusing show. Come on by and check it out.

I realize that many of the ezBoard members have relocated to Gaia, but please don't forget about the Archives...there's still fun stuff going on ther, although I'm willing to move the place to Gaia if people would prefer that. But yeah...be sure to visit...

The "Megaman" RPG!!!!