Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flamer42

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 12:33 pm
*eyes open wide*
Right.... You people are even more crazy than I am sometimes....  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 4:37 pm
so...why arent you guys at the Annual Ball?

I'm not there because...theres no items being handed out...and that sucks..  

FrozenPhoenix32

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 4:48 pm
isn't the ball over yet?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 5:56 pm
What ball? I have not heard of this.  

Durza the Shade

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 6:00 pm
Von Helson mansion...third annual user-run formal ball....no items cuz the admins are being flaky..or maybe just lazy after makin housing...oh well  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 6:07 pm
hey, they just put out the houses.

Also, if you read teh announcements, there will be no gifts because the administrators aren't running the ball and thus, don'tneed to make gifts.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 8:22 pm
yes, but the last too annual balls(also user-run) the admins gave items anyway  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 8:51 pm
did you read what they said about this year? Since so many users have come over the last year, they didn't want to make another set, and it wasn't for enticement anymore

As well as trying not to clog up the server... remember the ball not too long ago?  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 10:02 pm
Just be thankful that there's anything at all. The admins don't HAVE to give anyone anything if they don't want to. Besides, I'd much rather have them fixing the bugs on the site rather then wasting time on items people will only care for for 2 days or so.

On a side note, it's friggin' cold in here. ( Just HAD to go for the scantily-clad sorceress look... )  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 7:36 am
i think a lunar cloak would look hella awesome with my tux....  

FrozenPhoenix32

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 3:08 pm
Nah... I don't think so. if it wasn't ripped, i would agree...

But I installed the cantina's newest addition: the suicide booth.

It keeps breaking down though... hopefully it will work.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 5:45 pm
lolness...avi save wins agaiN!  

FrozenPhoenix32

jedi_master_tenku

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 7:20 am
Remember how I said I was a pack rat? Well, yesterday afternoon I was going trough some piles of stuff from mostly 7th and 8th grade, and I found an article about the anticipated coming of Episode 1. The article itself is short and not very informative, but the opening is hilarious:
Brian D. Johnson
A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away-- late 1970s California-- the known universe of George Lucas came into being. In the beginning, George created Star Wars. And the screen was without form, and void. And George said, Let there be light, and there was Industrial Light and Magic. And George divided the light from the darkness, with lightsabres, and called the darkness the Evil Empire. And George remade the Hollywood firmament, and said, Let the revenues be gathered together under one place. And he called it Skywalker Ranch. And George said, Let the revenues bring forth abundant special effects. And George (or his minions) created every living creature that moveth, the Wookies and Ewoks and Jawas in Star Wars, the beasts of the earth in Jurassic Park, and every digitally drowned man, woman, and child in Titanic. And George saw that it was good.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 7:32 am
haha, thats good Tenku, thats funny  

FrozenPhoenix32

jedi_master_tenku

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 7:43 am
Glad you liked it. And now for something less witty... I also found an old poem I wrote around 7th or 8th grade, I can't remember which, but it's titled I'm a Space Slug.
*goes off to dusty booth in corner, hangs cardboard sigh that reads "Poetry Corner", stands up on table, clears throat*
I'm a Space Slug

Huge frieght liners,
X-wing ships,
Engine wiring,
Microchips,
Rusty Metal,
Shipping crates,
Carbon scoring
--It tastes great!
Droids and robots!
Yes, I love 'em!
Noisy engines!
Want more of 'em!
Hyperdrives!
I wanna shove 'em
Down my throat real fast!

The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games