Welcome to Gaia! ::

The xxxHolic Guild

Back to Guilds

Fans of CLAMP's xxxHolic, you were not guided here by chance -- here you can ponder and discuss, or just hang with other Holic-holics!! 

Tags: crossover, holic, clamp, tsubasa, yaoi 

Reply The xxxHolic Guild
Who Reads Tsubasa along with XXXholic Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who Reads Both?
  Me
  Not Me
  *Takes Gold* $_$
  Pole Whore
View Results

Azuremyst Moth

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:28 am
---------- {{=^_^=}}----------

Me! *jumps up and down*
I first started reading Tsubasa and then i finished all the volumes and i couldn't wait for the next one to come out so i started reading xxxHolic and fell in LOVE with yuko-chan! blaugh heart
I'm a fay fangirl so everytime some mention of him comes up in xxxHolic i freak out redface sweatdrop

---------- {{=^_^=}}----------

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:47 pm
I definitely read both.  

Fullmoon_Sagashite123

JuilianFai

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:04 pm
I read both, HOWEVER, I no longer have much interest in Tsubasa. I got into Tsubasa first, mainly because I love Card Captor Sakura and I heard that Syaoran and Sakura were going to be in it [at the time I just thought Tsubasa was going to be a continuation of CCS]. I was really into it until about half way through the series when I decided to get xxxHOLiC just to see how the two manga were intertwined. After xxxHOLiC started to get serious [about where Watanuki loses his eye] my attention shifted from Tsubasa to xxxHOLiC. Now that I'm more into xxxHOLiC, I only get Tsubasa to see the intertwining story [the exact opposite of how it started]. Its a bit sad to say but I could really care less where Tsubasa goes, as long as I get decent ending explanation to xxxHOLiC.
Another reason why I probably don't like Tsubasa is that I have the Japanese versions of both. Despite the fact that xxxHOLiC is the one that doesn't have furigana, I can understand a lot of the theories behind the 'demons' [etc] better than the furigana-ridden Tsubasa. Tsubasa is just a bit too complicated with all the theories and furigana or not, it just won't keep my attention. I guess my way of thought is that I would rather read something that's a bit creepy but could be true than read something that is so fictional [like the whole traveling worlds thing] that it just confuses me. I used to borrow my friend's English version of Tsubasa but that did nothing to help keep my attention..so hopefully the ending is a damn good one and it'll suck me back into the series. Either way, xxxHOLiC is awesome. heart  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:38 pm
I read both, or well, I started to. I'm on...book 19 of Tsubasa. Before, I didn't really care, but I wanted to know more about what was going on in Tsubasa. But I prefer HOLiC, since it is more comical and mysterious. And of course for Watanuki.  

BreathLessX

Sakura_hime1424

3,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:39 pm
Hell yeah!!! I read both of them and at the same time I watched them too >.<  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:27 am
I read both ^^  

Zynthose

melodixminor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:43 pm
Just need to say Im really sad about Yuuko sad  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:46 am
I read both. I find it easier to understand the scenes that cross over. I've read Legal Drug and some of those that have characters featured in either xxxHolic or tsubasa, as well.  

Izumitastic

trans-am-raiser

3,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:01 am
i read and watch both
following both manga and anime (and the ova's and oad's)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:51 pm
both I love the crossover stuff. actually read Tsubasa first loved it then started to read xxxHolic after much recomundation.  

Etherial Silky

Romantic Bookworm

23,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100

Shadow_Kiss_Kairi65

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:13 pm
I read both and collect both. Never can have enough of CLAMP's works. biggrin But sadly I don't watch the 'anime anime' just the OVAs.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:56 pm
i read both. they both connect to each other.  

laverna_ursula

Hilarious Genius

2,700 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Gentsuru

Fluffy Wife

31,050 Points
  • Married 100
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:02 am
I started both at the same time and I continue reading them (well, Tsubasa has already finished online by this time). It makes it more interesting whenever the two series interconnect.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:15 am
I read both and watched the series 3nodding  

Aquatic Rita

4,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

ArtGeek313

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:31 am
I read both, I just recently finished Tsubasa. I started reading xxxHolic first and absolutely loved it, ther's no need to read both to understand the one but it's interesting to see the different perspsectives. Though I found Tsubasa to be more complicated and bit cofusing than xxxHolic.  
The xxxHolic Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff