Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Friends through everything? [Ares Hallow and Critter] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 7:06 pm
((Moving back in time and then forward in time. Starting in the past during Halloween's pregnancy.))

User Image
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Halloween sighed as she layed down in the middle of a large field of grass. Her belly was fairly large now. She figured she was over three quarters of the way through her pregnancy now. It was certainly taking a toll on her body as she tired so easily and she was always hungry. She hated always feeling hungry and hated even more how now she could barely go a mile without getting tired when she used to be able to run that mile and run back without any trouble at all. The wind rustled about her and the warmth of the sun was enough to make her want to go to sleep even in the mid-day.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:42 am
Ares wings thrashed through the air as he flew, he looked rather good at flyig as it seemed to be one of the things he did for fun, so it should be. His cool blue eyes watched the landscape and his eyes fell upon a certain figure...one he knew. He decended and prepped himself for a hard landing. The well built stallion eyed the much pregnant female but was curious to see whom she was pregnant by. Last time he spoke to her, she didn't have a mate nor plans of kids. He whickered loudly as he walked near her. "Halloween?"  

Death to Blondes

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:29 pm
Halloween was almost completely asleep in her warm spot when Ares' voice drifted to her ears and she opened her eyes slowly to look over to Ares. Her brow quirked and she didn't even bother to move as it took too much energy to do so. "Hey Ares. What are you doing?" Halloween asked with a slight smile. She always enjoyed seeing Ares. He was always fairly nice even though he claimed he felt no emotions she still could see moods in him from time to time.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 7:04 am
His eyes flickered over the smaller mare than he but bigger still from the first time he met her. "Just flying," he shrugged...he was a bit confused. She was pregnant? He was wondering if she was going to make him ask or if she would come out with it. He hoped he didn't have to, he didn't like starting conversations or asking questions about anyones personal life but for some reason Halloween was important to him in some way and if anyone harmed her they'd be dead or...really really hurting.  

Death to Blondes

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:32 pm
Halloween seemed to sense Ares' question he did not want to ask or rather her own odd sense of guilt about her condition was eating her enough she thought he was curious. Her ears fell back against her head and she sighed. "You don't need to ask it. It wasn't intentional but it wasn't an accident either. I knew what I was doing when I did it. I was lonely and he was there." Halloween said. She wasn't sure if Ares would know what she was talking about but with her large belly hard to miss she knew what had to be on his mind.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:51 am
He nodded, "Why do you feel such things?" he questioned. "You'd be better off without feelings you know, stuff like this does not happen." he didn't want to be the one to become a father because he was lonely and needed someone to take care of it. He shook his head as he lay in front of her watching her with those cool eyes. "Does he know he's a father?" he spoke in his normal tones, without his accent. Luckily, Anuyi and Erik hadn't been around to enforce it.  

Death to Blondes

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:44 am
Halloween blinked at Ares's question and stared at him for a moment. "Um... well I.... I don't know Ares. I know I'd be better off if I could be more like you when it comes to my feelings and I've tried so hard too... For a long time I was able to lock the feelings away and keep from them but over time they won." She told him as she glanced from the ground to him, catching his gaze, and then returning her gaze to the ground. "He knows. He comes and goes, keeping check on me to make sure I am ok. I know he is just worried for the well being of the foals but still it makes me feel wanted when he comes to check on me."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:23 am
Ares looked at her, "If he hurts you in anyone his a** is mine." he growled. He smirked, "See I have feelings, just not the ones that will screw you over in the end." He looked to her with his cool eyes, "If you need any...help. With them," he gazed at her, "The foals I mean...I could try and you know," he hoped she knew what he was talking about because he hardly knew what he was offering for her. His ebony mane fell into his face as he tried to finsih out his sentenses. He already didn't like this stallion, especially if he didn't care for the wellfare of Halloween and just the childeren. That irked him in some way no one had ever irked him.  

Death to Blondes

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:13 pm
Halloween smiled sheepishly at Ares's comment. She was touched by his words and the concern he held for her. Ares was a friend she knew she could count on for sure. "Ares, are you saying you'd be willing to try and help me care for them?" She asked, her ears perked. She never thought she'd hear Ares suggest such a thing. He didn't really seem the type to want to care for foal.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:27 pm
He paused to think about it and wondered how valuable Halloween was to him. "Yeah." he nodded. "I think so," he replied with a helpful breath. His ears flickered forward, the normal Ares wouldn't have suggested such a thing but with each coming day he as getting less and less like his 'normal' self. He wouldn't mind helping out Halloween with her foals, he hadn't ever taken care of anything in his life though so it would be interesting.  

Death to Blondes

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:40 pm
Halloween smiled at Ares happily. She was fairly surprised by Ares's proposal but she was happy to have his help. She would take any help she could get even if the helper knew just as little as she did. "I can't express how much I would appreciate any help you could give me. I bet you might even enjoy caring for them." Halloween replied with a wink and a playful grin.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:47 pm
-Time Skip-

Ares fluttered his wings as he took one of his shorter walks. He hadn't been out for awhile and he hadn't met up up with anyone he knew in a long while and he hadn't seen Halloween in awhile and last time he had seen her she was fully pregnant, he hadn't thought her belly could get any bigger and he was going to check-up on her. His cool eyes watching the landscapes, he would hold up to the promise that he had made to her those few weeks ago. He was determined and one not to back out of what he had promised because he rarely gave his word.

Death to Blondes

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:01 pm
The day felt fairly warm to Halloween and the sun was out. Today she had decided to take one of her baskets out with her while Gingey watched the other. The foal within the basket seemed fairly excited to be out as the basket wiggled from the foals moment from within. Halloween smiled as she spotted the basket's movement. She thought it so cute how alive the baskets seemed to be even though it wasn't really the basket that was alive it was what was within. Turning her attention back to her task Halloween went back to eating on the grass around her while keeping an ever watchful eye on the basket which she never stepped more than a few feet away before she would pick the basket up and move it with her.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:35 pm
Ares huffed and went lower as if he were to pounce on something but he lifted up his great wings picking up into flight, he first flew quickly darting between trees, brush and bush picking up scents and he caught Halloween's. His eyes hardened, expression serious as he pulled his wings close to his side as he made one stroke up above the trees. He took a few more strides and he was almost on top of them. He dove back down almost austentascious or showey but it wasn't his intent that was just how amazing he flew. He landed gently as he came to a trot toward Halloween. He watched the mare pick up the basket, and his memories flashed back giving him a slight headache and he had winced at it. This stopped him from calling out to her, like he normally would have.  

Death to Blondes

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:44 pm
Halloween's senses seemed to tingle as she placed the basket down in a new location. Her fur started to stand on end as she could have sworn she felt someone watching her. Getting a bit spooked Halloween brought her head up as high as she could bring it on her neck. She turned her gaze one way, nothing and then she turned her head the other way and she spotted him out in the open with her, Ares. "Ares!" She greeted him with a bright smile. "It's so good to see you again!"  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff