Q&A On Questing. {Open to All!!!} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xNeRzx

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 6:10 pm
ok heres a question
Q: Who would win in a fight, Superman or Spiderman?
post answers please  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:07 am
Thanks for the information, I have never quested before and this was a perfect place to get the 411... heart  

luvolife4

luvolife4

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:15 am
Ginta Hatake1
ok heres a question
post answers please

Electra! definately  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:56 am
"I'm really sorry about your hand"

Thanks for the advice...my quest's nearly at three pages, I'll let you know when it's at three! 3nodding

"Next time you want to hit me, use a baseball bat or a crowbar, okay?"
- Jacob Black, Eclipse

iMonochromatic

Ouka_Woof

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:01 pm
i love it heart
very "educational" hehe
thanks for the tips biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:17 pm
Ah, this was quite helpful. I never got the whole questing thing, but I didn't want to ask...
sweatdrop

Sforzando Poco

Ordinary Shadow

Sparkly Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:59 am
tnx for the tip  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:46 am
Ginta Hatake1
ok heres a question
post answers please

supermann most deff  

shortazzoxo

AnimeLord77

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:17 pm
this is good  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:18 pm
i get money for posting  

AnimeLord77

Shin-chan212

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:15 am
thanks for the help!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:04 am
This topic was great...it helped me understand what i can and can't post in a quest...
And i also have a question or 2....
1 biggrin o you have to be a member for at least a month before someone helps you?
2:If so how or who actually takes all info and determines what person can get what?
Add on:i will admit that i barely have much gold for myself.....all this came from a one time donation fom 3 of my friends.  

the greatest wizard

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:27 am
the greatest wizard
This topic was great...it helped me understand what i can and can't post in a quest...
1 biggrin o you have to be a member for at least a month before someone helps you?
2:If so how or who actually takes all info and determines what person can get what?
Add on:i will admit that i barely have much gold for myself.....all this came from a one time donation fom 3 of my friends.
You don't. there are charities out in the big scary gaia general forums that are geared towards helping people who are new to gaia. (there's one in the guild that's being worked on right now actually, that's uh, her quest.

because there isn't a cutoff where people start donating, it's mostly a person to person basis and each person will donate if they want to. It helps if you're well known in WN when people are in the mood to donate. (You can try it in the General Forums of gaia, but it's less focused, and there is a rather high chance you'll never see the same person again)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:23 pm
wellwisher
the greatest wizard
You don't. there are charities out in the big scary gaia general forums that are geared towards helping people who are new to gaia. (there's one in the guild that's being worked on right now actually, that's uh, her quest.

because there isn't a cutoff where people start donating, it's mostly a person to person basis and each person will donate if they want to. It helps if you're well known in WN when people are in the mood to donate. (You can try it in the General Forums of gaia, but it's less focused, and there is a rather high chance you'll never see the same person again)

thanx for the info smile I am currently selling stuff just to get what i need...but it's goin slow right now..I found my post in here,but i'm still trying to get enough gold to start helping ppl too.
Please have fun helping those who are well known in here.  

the greatest wizard

ICrucify_ZoyaI

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:25 pm
could anybody move my quest thread from 'BUMPING SECTION' to 'YCQ SECTION'? my thread title is "▌♪.. ♥._.♥._.♥._.♥._.♥ ..♪ ▌AVA~"

thanks..
▌♪.. ♥._.♥._.♥._.♥._.♥ ..♪ ▌  
"TMT" Truly Memorable Threads!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas