5,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:38 am
Hallo hallo! >:3  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:42 pm
HIHI I AM SKIZZ.

I'm 15. Girl. I like Dr. Pepper and stories with homosecksuals.
I consider myself a quasi-writer. Which means I think of things but I can't get down more than three or four paragraphs for my life.

I have a bunch of comic updates piling up, but there are few that I skip to and read right away, and this is one of them. (Whereas some have like 20 unread..)

I like Victorian London and collecting anime figures. Hoo-cha!  

Skizzors

Tinuu
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:44 pm
Victorian London !
I APPROVE.

I have a friend who pronounced "scissors" "skizzors" all the time too.
Coincidence? I think not.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:52 pm
Tinuu
Victorian London !
I APPROVE.

I have a friend who pronounced "scissors" "skizzors" all the time too.
Coincidence? I think not.
Sweet. heart

Actually Scissors was my first account, but back before the password retrieval system was convenient, I locked myself out of it. XD And because people pronounce scissors that way.. it was my nickname. XP  

Skizzors

Jai Jung

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:16 am
Aye yo
My name is Jae, which is short for Jassmine
I'm in my Junior year of highschool
which i play softball for or use to until something happened >_<
Currently I'm on an undefeated colourgaurd.
=]

that's the basics
KpeaCe  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:42 pm
I'm Arhena. I'm 15. Female~
I swim, I draw, I write, I read manga, I go to school, I like dogs, crab (seafood in general), I like sleeping and staying up late (yeah, I know, weird)....

And that's pretty much it. =D

Oh! Oh! And I have a fetish for scarves and striped clothing! 3nodding (yeah... not really... well the stripes just a little)  

Arhena

Dial Tone

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 1:41 pm
Hey there! I'm Gabby, age 16. I like to spend my time on Gaia, Youtube, or chillin' with my friends. I'm kind of an underground manga lover; My friends don't understand. sad So, that's me!  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 4:28 pm
Umm... My name's Maggie. I don't particularly care what you call me. I am 14 years old turning 15 in August. Female. Manga, internet and yaoi obsessed. My friends know this and generally do not care too much because they are the same. Or share at least 1/3 of the same obsessions. I dislike: that guy on the back of the bus that is too loud and refuses to shut up and finals. That's it.  

Immortalcrystal95

Dapper Dabbler

gothicbadger

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 2:03 am
I figured I should say hello before I start replying to more threads 3nodding
Hallo- I am female, 16 in June (...) and live in jolly ole England in the middle of nowhere. I've been reading webcomics consistantly for about 3 years now and somehow discovered yaoi.
I discovered slash fanfiction much earlier when searching for pictures of eminem in a dress with a friend. Now that was an amusing day eek
Other stuff: I'm in a band (we're not crap! w00t!) and I think my music taste is awesome...compared to most people anyway- from what I remember it is quite similar to Jay's (+ Thin Lizzy etc....)  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 7:08 pm
Yo, I'm Mikael, or Hart (like the deer, not the organ), or, uh, even 'patchocle guy' (monocle + eye patch = awesome) is fine.

I like anime, reading, role-playing, all that good stuff, and I doodle a bit on the side; mostly headshots and chibis.

My favorite HS character is Metis.

Mikael Hart

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

oi-roisin-dubh

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 7:23 pm
oi I'm Roisin. ^_^

eighteen years of age, going to be a sophomore in college this year where i'm majoring in english. I love to travel and love to learn. My hobby is Irish and Pirate History. I'm also a photographer, artist, jock, geek, punk, quasi singer in a quasi celtic folk punk band XD long story. basically, I'm pretty hard to pin into any category so i probably have something in common with you, that's right YOU. ^_^

My fav character is Josh because dammit i love me the jock boys. They always don't do their work and then end up wanting to contribute somehow. lol, yes it happens in real life too! And i think it's pretty cute.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 11:50 pm
Hello, all. I'm Ossochanter. (Snap, I need a nickname. That's long. D= Sorry, recent username change...)

I am an aspiring artist and writer. I'm sixteen and about to graduate from high school. I like reading, writing, drawing, singing, food, Gaia, animals, and a few other things too. I have three cats- which, by the way, I do not recommend; stick to just one >.<- and one older brother. They are named Tammy, Fiona, Ebonezer, and David, respectively. I like a wide variety of music. I would like to say I play guitar, but I would be lying- unless you count having a guitar that you occasionally take out of the case and mess around with. I DO play ocarina- poorly. If not a famous writer or mangaka, I will settle for teaching English to a bunch of lousy teenagers. Any further questions may be directed to my manager... er, I mean, my PM box.

Pleased to meet you. =D  

Icarus Bonekind

Dapper Entrepreneur

Mikael Hart

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 12:35 am
Ossochanter
Hello, all. I'm Ossochanter. (Snap, I need a nickname. That's long. D= Sorry, recent username change...)

I am an aspiring artist and writer. I'm sixteen and about to graduate from high school. I like reading, writing, drawing, singing, food, Gaia, animals, and a few other things too. I have three cats- which, by the way, I do not recommend; stick to just one >.<- and one older brother. They are named Tammy, Fiona, Ebonezer, and David, respectively. I like a wide variety of music. I would like to say I play guitar, but I would be lying- unless you count having a guitar that you occasionally take out of the case and mess around with. I DO play ocarina- poorly. If not a famous writer or mangaka, I will settle for teaching English to a bunch of lousy teenagers. Any further questions may be directed to my manager... er, I mean, my PM box.

Pleased to meet you. =D

Welcome to the guild, Ossochanter. I like to read, write, and draw in my free time too; always fun to do. Hope you have a lot of fun here. :3

-Hart  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 10:25 am

Hiya!

Ahm, I'm Inc, 18, female, just graduated from high school {{Woohoo!}} And currently in the process of moving, so my presence here may be sporadic for the time being.

I like dying my hair crazy Crayola-esque colors. Right now it's blonde, pink, blue, teal, green, and purple.

<3

I love writing, reading, music, animals, yaoi, and my stuffed dinosaur, Toshi-chan.

I'm in the middle of creating a yaoi webcomic with my artist friend {{Kisumaaku}} but we're both really lazy, so it's taking awhile.

>_>

My favorite character... is... all of them. I can't decide. Really.

So yeah, that's me? Woo!

Hullo all! <3

[Incarnadine.Romance]

Honeydew Syndrome

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out