Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xtoo many unicornsx

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:54 pm
Excited_Calm
hanakaizoku
I'm bisexual, too. Erm, yes. That isn't usually how I introduce myelf, though. I promise.

My name is Hannah, and I like buffalos, art, and explosions. Turtles scare me.

I'm a broke college student in Seattle. My major is Comparative History of Ideas, which is annoying to say every time people ask my major.

I'm a closeted emo girl and Japanophile.

I've been wanting to write a webcomic forever, too, but I fail at art. I'm also ridiculously lazy.

**gasp** I live in Washington too!! Only like.... 3 hours away from Seattle. sweatdrop LoL, coolness. 4laugh
Hahaha. Do you live further east or west? I only know like two people from eastern Washington.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:07 am
I'm on the coast so.. whatever direction that is. xd Too early in the morning to think. mrgreen  

Excited_Calm

6,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

rabid uke

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:58 pm
revelever
Well, I can tell this is going to be an interesting guild. I don't think I've ever seen so many pansexuals (or rather, avatars) in one place. Yay for yaoi! ninja My name is Alexa. A bit shorter than Revelever, to be sure, but less fun to type. Take your pick. I want to be a writer above all else, but I doubt the content will be at all wholesome...certainly devoid of pink bunnies...unless they get their heads ripped off to demonstrate another character's hatred of society. pirate
@ Rabid Uke: Why does everyone like Demyx so much? He's got a water balloon for brains! He's not even cute, at least to me.
idunno.....i think he's cute.....and lawlz, his kid mentality makes me wanna go "squee!" and then glomp him with a glomp of doooom......really mrgreen rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:02 pm
hanakaizoku
rabid uke
SutekiKage: i love your sig! akuroku ish teh sex! ((and i love demzexy....and the obvious riku/sora heart ))

@hanakaizoku: meh, who isn't ridiculously lazy?....okay, so many people, but who cares? i mean, why do today what you can put off til tomorrow?
heh, i put that on my p.e. clothes when i was a sophomore.....my mom and teacher didn't find it very amusing sweatdrop rofl
XD Haha. That's funny.
I love your username, ohmaigod. whee heart
*grin* thankies, love wink

merg, i need to finish my world religions project *stares at blank paper*......this is the time where i wish my faery godfather (he wears a pretty dress....my fairy godmother's on vacation cool ) would come and poof it done........stupid incessant procrastination-- i really need to stop procrastinating

*looks at "work" again* meh, i'll stop procrastinating tomorrow..... whee  

rabid uke

xtoo many unicornsx

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:41 pm
rabid uke
hanakaizoku
rabid uke
SutekiKage: i love your sig! akuroku ish teh sex! ((and i love demzexy....and the obvious riku/sora heart ))

@hanakaizoku: meh, who isn't ridiculously lazy?....okay, so many people, but who cares? i mean, why do today what you can put off til tomorrow?
heh, i put that on my p.e. clothes when i was a sophomore.....my mom and teacher didn't find it very amusing sweatdrop rofl
XD Haha. That's funny.
I love your username, ohmaigod. whee heart
*grin* thankies, love wink

merg, i need to finish my world religions project *stares at blank paper*......this is the time where i wish my faery godfather (he wears a pretty dress....my fairy godmother's on vacation cool ) would come and poof it done........stupid incessant procrastination-- i really need to stop procrastinating

*looks at "work" again* meh, i'll stop procrastinating tomorrow..... whee
I haven't done homework in like a week.
I think I need to get moving on it, but it's sooo nice just being lazy. whee  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:42 pm
errr....hi? ninja  

needlesandguns

Tinuu
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:37 pm
Hi! biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:16 pm
needlesandguns
errr....hi? ninja
HI!
S'an awesome picture in your siggy. Did you draw it? surprised  

xtoo many unicornsx

Alphabet Whore

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:25 pm
*slams open non-existent door with a goofy grin on her face* HEEEEEEY Y'ALL!!!!

Yeah, but Hi. The names Whisper, or Ash if you're bold. I love drawing, particularly anime, but I'm still kind of experimenting with my style. I'd like to tell you I do something productive or fun. I'd like to. But all my ideas disappear before I can get them down on paper. So I'm basically just taking up space.

Anyways. I'm fourteen (my 15th is in July), Hates:

children under 3 or over 4
raviolli
n00bs
the angry man in my head, whose is responsible for most of the shunning in my household.
being homeschooled.

Loves:
Honeydew Syndrome (no, i'm not being a suck-up; it's one of the few good points of my weeks)
jRock (@jade: DIR EN GREY KICKS MAJOR BOOTEH!!!)
bright colors
being away from my family

anyways, that's me in a nutshell. apologies for interuppting any uber-important discussions, etc, etc...

OH! And if anyone knows any good sites/info for uploading webcomics, you will be added to Whisper's List Of Ultimate Worshipping. And yes, there is such a list cool  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:27 am
You're homeschooled?
I always wondered how that would be like, and I don't think I'd mind too much, but then again, I've never been much of a social person...

Quote:
HI!

Er, actually, I drew that.
It's a really old pic of mine, I was wondering where she got it from. >__O My dA, maybe?  

Tinuu
Captain

xtoo many unicornsx

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:21 pm
Tinuu
You're homeschooled?
I always wondered how that would be like, and I don't think I'd mind too much, but then again, I've never been much of a social person...

Quote:
HI!

Er, actually, I drew that.
It's a really old pic of mine, I was wondering where she got it from. >__O My dA, maybe?
Homeschooling was lonely. D': I'm not a social person, but I couldn't stand it when I tried.

And nice picture. <3 >_>;  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:58 pm
Wow I completely spaced when I first saw this thread. His the names AMy, but I prefer to be adressed by my middle name Noelle, I'm Texas y'all and I am half latina half white...my dad had a mammy...I have to keep my love for all things shonen ai and yaoi a secret from my christian family except my sister who love it tooWhen I hear one song I like I learn everything I can about the band unless I'm being lazy. I don't like to do homework, we do enough in school, and I have a watch-goat named Frankestein, a teddy bear named Dracula and a stuffed monkey name the Wolfman  

Sayuki S

sohviee

Wheezing Sailor

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 6:44 pm
I'd hate to be homeschooled. >>

The thought of staying home. Learning. DDDDDDDDDDD:
I get too distracted.

I, too, am not a complete social butterfly.
But I'm still pretty damn social. neutral ;;;

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 7:38 pm
Hallo everybody. >:3
I'm iris/iri/julia/juria/lia (tooo many names Dx) I'm Bi. . . I think. . . maybee. . . I have a hard time identifying my self. >:'P
I'm in the 9th grade, so that means I'm 14 years old. xP
And. . . hmmmm I like to draw and play videogames and and watch anime. . . listen to music. . . stuff like that >:3

Irisstar

5,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

sohviee

Wheezing Sailor

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:26 pm

HALLO. =D

Honeydew Syndrome

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items