Reply Honeydew Syndrome
8D' Say hi? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xtoo many unicornsx

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:06 pm
I'm bisexual, too. Erm, yes. That isn't usually how I introduce myelf, though. I promise.

My name is Hannah, and I like buffalos, art, and explosions. Turtles scare me.

I'm a broke college student in Seattle. My major is Comparative History of Ideas, which is annoying to say every time people ask my major.

I'm a closeted emo girl and Japanophile.

I've been wanting to write a webcomic forever, too, but I fail at art. I'm also ridiculously lazy.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:46 pm
SutekiKage: i love your sig! akuroku ish teh sex! ((and i love demzexy....and the obvious riku/sora heart ))

@hanakaizoku: meh, who isn't ridiculously lazy?....okay, so many people, but who cares? i mean, why do today what you can put off til tomorrow?
heh, i put that on my p.e. clothes when i was a sophomore.....my mom and teacher didn't find it very amusing sweatdrop rofl  

rabid uke

xtoo many unicornsx

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:47 pm
rabid uke
SutekiKage: i love your sig! akuroku ish teh sex! ((and i love demzexy....and the obvious riku/sora heart ))

@hanakaizoku: meh, who isn't ridiculously lazy?....okay, so many people, but who cares? i mean, why do today what you can put off til tomorrow?
heh, i put that on my p.e. clothes when i was a sophomore.....my mom and teacher didn't find it very amusing sweatdrop rofl
XD Haha. That's funny.
I love your username, ohmaigod. whee heart  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:23 pm
YO. 8D

I really stink at introductions.
If you're as lazy as I am, skim for the bolded text. That's me in a bottle.

I guess I should start from the beginning, hm?

Well, it was a Friday like any other. My mother, though I didn't know her at the time, was getting to go to the bathroom when suddenly - BADUM - her water broke. Twenty hours later on a fine Saturday morning - 2:17 AM to be exact - I was born.

My reaction to be forced out of my home - the womb, you ask? It was most likely something similar to. . . "ಠ__ಠ WTF HAPPENED?"

Aw, too much information?
Alrighty then, let's get brief. : D

My name's Jade, but you can call me Jaderii, Jaden, or give me a random nickname of your own. There's a good chance that I'll answer to it, whatever it may be. I'm fifteen years young with the mentality of a six year old. I'm African-American, part Native American, with a swirl of various other races I forget about.

Art is my passion. I love to draw. It'll most likely be the first thing you notice when talking to me because either you'll see unfinished sketches floating about or catch a glimpse of my nastily bent, deformed fingers. 8D I also enjoy singing, writing (Smut. I mean nice, wholesome stuff you normally see fifteen year olds writing. *cough*), reading, and listening to music - more specifically Dir en grey, my favorite (jrock) band. ♥

I'm usually irrationally happy unless I have a reason not to be. Though a lot of people disagree I'm very shy but once I'm comfortable around you I can talk a hole through your head.

Now I'll stop before I scare everyone off. xD  

crownjade

~[ Jaune Poison]~

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:50 pm
HELLO JADE.

XD I LOVE THE WORD SMUT.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:07 pm
~[ Jaune Poison]~
HELLO JADE.

XD I LOVE THE WORD SMUT.

Hi! : D

Smut is a fun word. xD Smut smut smut.

How are you??  

crownjade

~[ Jaune Poison]~

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:10 pm
I'm very fine, thank you. Freakin' Girl Scout cookies galore. I'm whoring the box :0

And you?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:15 pm
OMFG :0
-also whores your dA-

It's so pretty.

~[ Jaune Poison]~

crownjade

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:28 pm
Girl Scout cookies? Sounds yummy~

It's been a while since I've had a box of good ole fashion Girl Scout cookies. I kind of miss my Girl Scouting days. We went camping and stuff! C:

My dA?? ://D  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:44 pm
I think everyone was a girl scout in their past lives. Even boys :0
I like tag-a-longs.

Your deviantART. :0 Reeeeally pretty pictures.

~[ Jaune Poison]~

sohviee

Wheezing Sailor

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:45 pm

YEY SMUT LAWL.

I LIOK SMUT. <4

You're gallery is so purdieeeee. :'DD~

As for commissions, do you do couples? :3

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:01 pm
@ ~[ Jaune Poison]~ :

Girl Scouts in past lives. xD

I wouldn't doubt it either. A lot of my friends were one at some point. Maybe not for as long, but still. And thanks! : D

@ Bombchelle. :

LAWL ME TWOES. ♥ 8D

Thank you~! You do mean me, don't you? xD;

I'm not officially taking commissions yet because I wanted to open a shop first, but I do plan on doing couples when everything is set up. ^^ They would be (cleaned) sketches though, because school has me shackled to my textbooks and doesn't give me enough time to do nice things. ;-;

Ee, I have to get use to people actually talking to me about commissions so I don't think they're talking to someone else. xD I'm not use to being asked about my artwork.  

crownjade

revelever

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:18 pm
Well, I can tell this is going to be an interesting guild. I don't think I've ever seen so many pansexuals (or rather, avatars) in one place. Yay for yaoi! ninja My name is Alexa. A bit shorter than Revelever, to be sure, but less fun to type. Take your pick. I want to be a writer above all else, but I doubt the content will be at all wholesome...certainly devoid of pink bunnies...unless they get their heads ripped off to demonstrate another character's hatred of society. pirate
@ Rabid Uke: Why does everyone like Demyx so much? He's got a water balloon for brains! He's not even cute, at least to me.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:19 pm
Hello, hello!! I'm Excited_Calm, or EC. I didn't realize there was a HS gaian guild! gonk I didn't read the updates very well. whee But yes... um... not sure what else to say.

I look forward to talkin' to ya'll! 4laugh

Excited_Calm

6,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Excited_Calm

6,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:12 pm
hanakaizoku
I'm bisexual, too. Erm, yes. That isn't usually how I introduce myelf, though. I promise.

My name is Hannah, and I like buffalos, art, and explosions. Turtles scare me.

I'm a broke college student in Seattle. My major is Comparative History of Ideas, which is annoying to say every time people ask my major.

I'm a closeted emo girl and Japanophile.

I've been wanting to write a webcomic forever, too, but I fail at art. I'm also ridiculously lazy.

**gasp** I live in Washington too!! Only like.... 3 hours away from Seattle. sweatdrop LoL, coolness. 4laugh  
Honeydew Syndrome

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff