Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply The Temple [RP FORUM]
Aoi's Shrine Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pray for Aoi on whatever you feel your needs.
  God Aoi hear my prayer...
View Results

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:24 pm
Dannyxcores
Aoi the Crossdresser
We also collected the Pokemon cards in stuff to. We have like a lot.
Did you guys properly learn how to play the trading card game?
Not really. We mainly just collected them. If we did play it we played it wrong.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:26 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
Not really. We mainly just collected them. If we did play it we played it wrong.
Most kids did, unless they were serious and went to tourny's.  

Dannyxcores
Crew

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:57 pm
Nah we played it wrong. We played all kinds of card games wrong like Yugioh, Magic the Gathering in such.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:50 pm
My brother is in love with Magic the gathering.  

Dannyxcores
Crew

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:41 am
We would use MTG cards to put printed out anime/video game characters on them and use them as like figurines to play with them and do like routine training mission where they go to a strange place in our house but some killer is waiting for them like Jason Voorhees or something and he kills them one by one by cutting them up with scissors. xd Like made horror movies.

We would also print out video game and anime people to put on cards so we could play RPGs with them in real life. We would make lots of CDs with video game music and call them cheesy names like Final Destiny III or Sailor World 9 in s**t and would use those CDs to play with the printed out people and the CDs would be the background music and the people would all go on adventures and battle monsters. This was like 2002-2004ish I think that we did this.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:06 pm
My brother draws really well so he would draw on small peaces of white paper and tape them onto dumb looking cards to make them even more cool. He would modify the cards too, change what the card did and how much to play it. (send it out) I was never really all that good with card games. He would always beat the heck out of me.
Video games was a different story though, I excelled there. He never really like video games though. He stopped playing after the super nintendo generation. However he was unstoppable in super smash bro's (n64) Idek how, he would use freakin' jiggly puff -_- But it was whatever cause he would hardly play, so when I would play with my cousins, I'd show no mercy. It was bad, to the point where they'd become frustrated and cry.  

Dannyxcores
Crew

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:37 pm
*the god wonders into his shrine and takes any offerings that were given to him* Thank you for the wonderful offerings. I love you my people and I love continuing to serve you. biggrin

Please keep giving me offerings of not just food, but also my favorite pills as well. I love you all!!!!!!!!!!! Remember talk and pray to the statues of me if you want to talk with the Guild God. Ruler of all gods of the great ROP Empire.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:39 pm
*the god wonders why no one wants to worship or favor him* Why don't any of you like me? *the god exclaims that he is doing his best to ensure the greatness of the guild and his people* WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME? NAME IT AND IT SHALL BE GRANTED!!!!  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Dannyxcores
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:16 am
I want some of those big muffins that are sitting on top of our table there.  
The Temple [RP FORUM]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff