Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
=The Custom Slot/Naming Thread= MOVED (new link inside) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JadeEye

8,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:58 pm
:Usdia:
Colorist wanted: DLF
Name of horse: Brei
Owner: JadeEye
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Curious
Breed: Natural (Bridled Titmouse)
Description(eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Soft gold eyes
Black and grey streaked mane, grey tail...whatever the default mane and tail style is, I guess, unless there are other options?

She's based off a bridled titmouse. Base of soft cream with a white face, soft grey/dark grey on the back, black markings on the face. If you can manage a feather-type texture, that'd be awesome. Something soft-looking.

I don't want the bird's legs mimicked on the soquili...just leave those cream.

I'd like her muzzle to be black to simulate a beak.

I'd like her to have realistic wing markings on her back done in the soft grey and dark grey please. <3

Reference Image(s): http://identify.whatbird.com/img/4/3851/image.aspx
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Whatever looks nice
Tag Frame color: Whatever looks nice
Tag Feather color: Whatever looks nice  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:01 pm
.:Usdia (no edits please):.
Colorist wanted:
Sirenz
Name of horse: Aurelio
Owner: Chieri
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Naïve
Breed: Horsebreed (Haflinger)
Body: Mainly a medium golden-brown with a slight reddish tint. (see first ref for all colors)
Belly: fades to a light cream/almost white color (also spreads a bit on the inner legs)
Face: There is a white streak down the nose that flares out slightly more at his forehead. The muzzle (mouth) is white with a small light pink star between nostrils. The area around his eyes is slightly white (not huge panda eye-spots, just a slight rim around his eyes).
Socks: Cream/white, on all of his feet (same color as belly)
Hooves: dark chocolate brown
Eyes: very dark chocolate brown (almost black)
Mane & Tail: A very light golden/cream color
Accessories: Dreamcatcher necklace (dark-aqua cord, dark brown circle part, light aqua center bead, feathers light-aqua fading to white); Beaded bracelets (dark brown)
Reference Image(s): http://viciousfate.net/Chieri/aurelio.jpg <- for all colors/general placements
http://i1.trekearth.com/photos/3110/paard2.jpg <- real horse
http://www.ansi.okstate.edu/breeds/horses/haflinger/images/haflinger-web-1.jpg <- real horse
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Basket
Default accessory color(s)?: White/Aqua/Dark Brown
Tag Frame color: Dark, chocolate brown (same as bracelets)
Tag Feather color: Light aqua fading to white  

Chieri

Ronove

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:03 pm
.:Usdia:.
Colorist Wanted:
Sirenz
Name of Horse: Sholie
Owner: Ronove
Temper: Fiery
Breed: Golden Tiger
Description:
Eyes: Sky Blue
Markings: The tiger markings should be defined (as in the first reference photo). Some of the others have facial markings that are faded/indistinguishable - I like the more visible ones. n____n The colors and the change in shade of the red/gold should remain the same, however. I just want to be able to see the markings on the background of her coat.

- Note: See how the stripes on the tiger in the second reference image fade to almost black in areas? She should have the same sort of look, although not quite as dark - keeping more to a mohogany shade. :3

Hooves: The darkest marking colors (so, a mohogany red color).
Mane and Tail: The same color as her hooves.

Reference Image(s):
Platform Tiger
Golden Tiger (bottom)
Golden Tiger Reference

Which stage do you want them to start as?: Adult
Default accessory color(s): Whatever looks best!
Tag Frame Color: Whatever looks best!
Tag Feather Color: Whatever looks best!

Thanks Sirenz! I really appreciate you opening another slot for me. <3 I hope the breed/color scheme is alright with you. n___n

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:14 pm
Name: Rasui
Colourist: Sirenz
Owner: Amirynth
Temper: Dreamer
Breed: Spirited soquili
Hair: Pale blues, purples and yellows
Hair style: Mane and tail but in golds, purples and blues and coloured like Lilith's (can the violet be a much deeper purple instead like his back left foot to give a little more contrast)
Eye color: Gold
Body: A deep midnight blue fading to a medium blue fading to rich violet socks on three legs with the nearest back leg fadeing into a dark indigo. (see example for gradient colours) He has golden hooves with pale gold tribal-like stripes over his body like this
Starting stage: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Arrowhead necklace if possible, gold thong with a silver arrowhead
Tag Frame color: Indigo and sandy yellow
Tag Feather color: Deep violet with a gold tip and then navy blue with a lighter gold tip for the second
Picture referance: Rasui <-- dots can be used for colour referance (the violet in his hair should be darker like the colour used for his back left foot *will update colour spot in the pic if needed*)

Malis Delnaria

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:16 pm
.:Wind Soquili:.
Name of horse: Lady Luck
Owner: CuterThanYou
Temper: Serendipitous
Breed: KH Cosplay
Description:
Body: See ref. 1 for basic color placement/design. Colors (main body purple through red into white) should blend/fade together like the colors on the handle of the keyblade (see ref. 2). Where the reddish pink fades into the white should be four golden garter-like bands, each having one of the four card symbols on them. Her muzzle should be left white. Starting where it's shown on the reference a dark purple band should go up along her nose and down her back, like the main body of the keyblade, outlined in pink. (See ref. 1).
Mane/Tail: Long and elegantly curly, much like the stallion's curly style. Wavy with curls, which falls down to about the shoulder. Should be primarily white with golden accents on the curls along with some black. (see ref. 1 for basic color/length)
Wings: Much like the hair, primarily white with golden accents on some of the feathers. No black.
Eyes: Pale gold
Hooves: Checkered red and gold. (see ref. 1)
Accessories: Black choker around her neck with a checkered red and gold diamond in the center. From the diamond dangles an Ace of Hearts playing card. Atop her head is a dainty crown with the heart symbol from the keyblade on the front. (See ref. 1 & 2)
Reference Image(s): Reference 1(lulz) I love you Skye XD Reference 2
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: No accessories other than described edits, please.
Tag Frame color: Black
Tag Feather color: White with red tips.
Hair/clothing edits (if any): All described above. ^^

Also, if you could use this as the backround only faded so it doesn't overpower the image of the Soquili that'd be great. Thanks! ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:25 am
Colorist wanted:
DLF O<
Name of horse: Tozi
Owner: Ameh
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Risqué
Breed: Mexican Wolf, Wildlife Edition 8D
Description(eye color/hair color/hair style etc): white hair with few pale gold streaks, ice blue eyes, there's only default hair, look at refs :3
Reference Image(s): http://www.ualberta.ca/~jzgurski/910158.jpg http://www.sphoto.com/medium/mexicanwolf_2246-445.jpg
I'd like the shading to be tinted blue so that the whites on her are like the whites on this ref: http://www.tigerden.com/~orcabork/Mexwolf/Desert_Museum_Mexican-2.jpg
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): basket
Default accessory color(s)?: midnight blue... or bother me on aim when you actually do et O:<
Tag Frame color: midnight blue
Tag Feather color: white fluff on both feathers. shorter feather - midnight blue tipped with white. longer feather - #7ecdda tipped with white  

Ameh

Sayuri_Nitta

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:13 am
Name of horse: Squishy
Owner: Sayuri_Nitta
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Quick
Breed: Pelagia Jellyfish
Description(eye color/hair color/hair style etc): I would like her to be coloured like the jellyfish in the first ref image (pretty much the same as this familiar is done but with a slightly stronger body colouration);
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v59/sayuri_nitta/JellyfishFox.jpg
Her mane and tail to be the pale pink colouring as the tendrils in the second ref image. I'm guessing there is still only a default hair style for the Usdia? Eyes to be a deep blue. I like her body colour to fade out down her legs (same as familiar). Her nose/mouth area should also be slightly paler as well.
Reference Image(s): http://www.the-reel-mccoy.com/movies/2003/images/FindingNemo3.jpg
http://features.cgsociety.org/stories/2003_7/finding_nemo/jellyfish.jpg
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): adult
Default accessory color(s)?: aqua blue
Tag Frame color: lilac
Tag Feather color: pink and purple  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:32 am

edit : mistake sorry

Lorako

Lorako

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:18 am

I guess i'm wrong for the name sweatdrop sorry

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:14 pm
Colorist wanted: Lilwere
Name of horse: Foliegh
Owner: Cajmera
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Spunky
Breed: Wildlife -Cardinal
Description(eye color/hair color/hair style etc): In a nutshell, I want him to be a male version of my female cardinal, Liani *grins* The male cardinal coloration with black eyes, the wing design on the sides, and the whole cardinal bit. However, I'd like him to have the braided hairstyle, and for the coloration to be black and red in some random assortment; streaks, tips, half and half...basically whatever you think looks nifty xd
Reference Image(s): http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/soquilipets/Lil/Tags/usdiaLiani.jpg
Default accessory color(s)?: Black?
Tag Frame color: Colorist's choice!
Tag Feather color: Still colorist's choice xd  

Cajmera

Ruthless Phantom

Reityn

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:18 pm
.:Regular Soquili:.

Name of horse: Huron
Owner: Reityn
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Reserved
Breed: Black-Footed Ferret
Eyes- Icy blue
Mane- Medium-length
Tail- Braided
Reference Image(s):
http://www.tws-west.org/restoration/newsletters/images/ferret.jpg
http://www.ens-newswire.com/ens/may2005/20050519_ferret.jpg
http://www.eparks.org/images/ferret-bf-usfws1.jpg
http://training.fws.gov/imagelib/graphics/destination/images/_W5B1587_jpg.jpg
Default accessory color(s)?: Pale gray, same color feathers as the tag
Tag Frame color: Pale Gray
Tag Feather color: Pale Gray and Icy Blue

...Hope I did this right xD;;

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:19 pm
If this is too hard to read, Lil, just PM me any questions you have! heart

.:Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Lilwerewolfgirl
Name of horse: Evelyn
Owner: Huroggmeten
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Ethereal
Breed: Spirited
Body:
Dapple grey. Coat color is medium grey/light grey. There should be some variation in the coloration and size of the dapples, as seen here, though the contrast between the darker and lighter greys should not be as great and dapples should not be as obvious, rather the dapples are soft as seen here.
~Chest: Soft white fleck towards the center.
~Legs: Dapples continue until the area just above the knee. Coloration then changes to a slightly darker grey, becoming increasingly darker as it moves down the leg, then goes to a white sock starting around the ankles. (Example of a horse with a sock marking seen here.
~Head: White snipe marking on forehead, as seen on this horse.
~Necklace: Around her neck is this necklace. The gems are the same light purple as her eyes. After the chain is split into two as seen in the picture, it merges into one to encircle the rest of her neck.
Eyes:
Crystal-clear Light Purple. (Think Bliss type eyes, but more purple-y)
Mane/Tail:
Darker grey at the base, medium/light grey towards the middle, lighter towards ends, white at very tips. All should fade nicely.
The mane and tale style is that seen on Esha.

Hooves are dark grey/black.
Reference Image(s):
Incorporated into descriptions.
Default accessory color(s)?: No default accessories, please.
Tag Frame color: Dark and Light grey... if some light purple can be incorporated as well, say into little flourishes or gems, that would be wonderful as well.
Tag Feather color: Dark grey on bottom, lighter grey towards middle, white at the very tip.

And can the cert BG be something snowy? White, maybe light blues or greys thrown in? It's up to you how you want to do it, but i'd just like the feel to be soft. ^-^ (If this BG looks bad, you can ignore it and do something else. @___@)

Huroggmeten

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:26 pm
.:Regular Usdia:.
Colorist wanted: DarkLunarFox
Name of horse: Baby Lickety-Split
Owner: Kesmi
Temper: Selfish
Breed: MLP Cosplay
Description:
Eyes: Blue
Mane/tail: A plush pink color
Body/hooves: A light purple/lavender color
Markings: Three Vanilla Ice cream cones on her flank
Reference Image(s):
Symbol
Vague colors
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Pink
Tag Frame color: Pink
Tag Feather color: Pink and lavender colored  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:26 pm
.:Uni Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Chibizoo
Name of horse: Caine
Owner: Meeki
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Damned
Breed: Vampire Cosplay
Description(horn/tail colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc): He would be a shade of white, pale looking with long black hair with red tips. The tip of his tail would be black. Red eyes.
Reference Image(s): None, sorry.
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult.
Default accessory color(s)?: Black and Red
Tag Frame color: Black
Tag Feather color: Black and Red
Hair/Clothing edits (if any): Custom Hair: I would like him to have long, straight black hair with red tips. Something that would fall to near his knees? Can his unicorn horn be a bit bigger, more intimidating looking, tipped with blood as if he had just killed something? Instead of the default unicorn beard, can he have something smaller? A small black goatee/beard looking thing? I don't know if it would be possible to have some kind of human or animal skulls laying about his feet but if that's too difficult, feel free to leave it out. Finally, if the lineart fits/permits, could he have a fang showing?  

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:29 pm
.:Lilwere Familiar:.
Name: Malfoy
Owner: CuterThanYou
Breed: Ferret
Reference image?: Pure white in body color, green eyes
Accessory color?: No accessory
Tag colors?: black (feathers green & black, please?)
Owners only: Tagged or Placed on pet's cert? Tagged, please

If there's any questions or issues, feel free to drop me a PM/IM? >>;  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas