PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:50 pm
Saikii
crazydude444292
Saikii
crazydude444292
Saikii
Qui_Bears
*starts to dance* weeeeeeeee
Qui... *Looks at Crazy* Maybe I should take her back. stare You think. She`s still drunk.
how do i know you won't come back here with the sheriff?
Because the sheriff`s out on buisiness in another town. Apparently, there`s been a major rash of robberies in the next town over, so he`s looking into it. *Laughs* And here you worried `bout the sheriff! He won`t be back for at least a week. rofl
stare i think you're lying...
*Pulls a note out of pocket and hands it to him* Only the sheriff writes that fancy. I`m rather surprised he doesn`t dot his i`s with hearts.
you're sure that this isn't you're handwriting?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:53 pm
crazydude444292
Saikii
crazydude444292
Saikii
crazydude444292
Because the sheriff`s out on buisiness in another town. Apparently, there`s been a major rash of robberies in the next town over, so he`s looking into it. *Laughs* And here you worried `bout the sheriff! He won`t be back for at least a week. rofl
*Pulls a note out of pocket and hands it to him* Only the sheriff writes that fancy. I`m rather surprised he doesn`t dot his i`s with hearts.
*laughs* Oh goodness me! Not mine! I write terribly! *Pulls out paper and scrawls down chicken scratch, handing it to him* I can`t even read my handwriting. It`s almost illegible. rofl  

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200

crazydude444292

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:13 pm
Saikii
crazydude444292
Saikii
crazydude444292
Saikii
crazydude444292
*laughs* Oh goodness me! Not mine! I write terribly! *Pulls out paper and scrawls down chicken scratch, handing it to him* I can`t even read my handwriting. It`s almost illegible. rofl
stare i still think you're lying...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:22 pm
crazydude444292
Saikii
crazydude444292
Saikii
crazydude444292
You worry too much. *Points to pole where his horse is ordinarily tied up* He took his horse with him. The hoofprints lead to the next town over where he`s taking care of things.  

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200

crazydude444292

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:25 pm
Saikii
crazydude444292
Saikii
crazydude444292
Saikii
crazydude444292
You worry too much. *Points to pole where his horse is ordinarily tied up* He took his horse with him. The hoofprints lead to the next town over where he`s taking care of things.
well i can't let you leave...
you're my hostage still!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:28 pm
crazydude444292
Saikii
crazydude444292
Saikii
crazydude444292
you're my hostage still!
Then why don`t you come along?  

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200

crazydude444292

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:32 pm
Saikii
crazydude444292
Saikii
crazydude444292
Saikii
crazydude444292
you're my hostage still!
cause i still think you're lying...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:36 pm
crazydude444292
Saikii
crazydude444292
Saikii
crazydude444292
you're my hostage still!
*thinks*Man! Do I have to spell everything out for this guy? *Sigh* stare Or we could just leave her here antil she eventually comes out of her drunken stupor and figures out where she is...  

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200

crazydude444292

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:47 pm
Saikii
crazydude444292
Saikii
crazydude444292
Saikii
crazydude444292
you're my hostage still!
*thinks*Man! Do I have to spell everything out for this guy? *Sigh* stare Or we could just leave her here antil she eventually comes out of her drunken stupor and figures out where she is...
what's you're point?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:14 am
crazydude444292
Saikii
crazydude444292
Saikii
crazydude444292
you're my hostage still!
what's you're point?
Well. We`re not related. And I`m pretty sure you don`t want a cannibal coming along. Plus If we leave her here, she`ll either follow us or stay and eventually sober up and find her way back.  

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200

crazydude444292

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:07 am
Saikii
crazydude444292
Saikii
crazydude444292
Saikii
crazydude444292
you're my hostage still!
what's you're point?
Well. We`re not related. And I`m pretty sure you don`t want a cannibal coming along. Plus If we leave her here, she`ll either follow us or stay and eventually sober up and find her way back.
where should we go?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:09 am
crazydude444292
Saikii
crazydude444292
Saikii
crazydude444292
what's you're point?
where should we go?
Well. Considering that horse you got with us is mine, taint like I`m going to abandon the poor creature. It`s a quick stop to the bar there and back.  

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200

crazydude444292

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:23 am
Saikii
crazydude444292
Saikii
crazydude444292
Saikii
crazydude444292
what's you're point?
where should we go?
Well. Considering that horse you got with us is mine, taint like I`m going to abandon the poor creature. It`s a quick stop to the bar there and back.
oh alright...
let's go...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:38 am
crazydude444292
Saikii
crazydude444292
Saikii
crazydude444292
what's you're point?
where should we go?
oh alright...
let's go...
*Walks towards bar with Qui Bears* Come on Qui Bears.  

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200

crazydude444292

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:49 am
Saikii
crazydude444292
Saikii
crazydude444292
Saikii
crazydude444292
what's you're point?
where should we go?
oh alright...
let's go...
*Walks towards bar with Qui Bears* Come on Qui Bears.
*walks with them*  
"GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces