Submit

Kupo-Sama

Welcoming Lunatic

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:18 pm
It is widely believed that this issue was dealt with in the bible. A man in the old testiment (sp) committed this act and was stricken down by God. This is solid evidence that God does not approve of masterbation. Unfortunately for most males Christian or not have a hard time dealing with this problem. Some say that the only way they ever got over this was when they finally got married and didn't have to resort to that action to relieve sexual tension. But, seeing as the old testiment deals with the old ways and laws, and Christians primarily focus on the New testiment, does this mean that we should over look it?

Many make this an arguement seeing as masturbation isn't mentioned in the New testiment. Others say it is, just not as directly as it's old testiment appearance. Then again, any act on lust is considered sinful. Another person also made a statement that if one was to masturbate to their spouse, is it considered a sin? And if it is, does that mean it's sinful to have sex at all, or even reproduce?

Personally I know that there's something not right about masturbation but this is just to give the people who wish to discuss an idea. This is a purely professional topic, and is in no way meant to just be an excuse for dirty language.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:29 pm
Already asked in a thread.  

ioioouiouiouio

promised_child

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:09 pm
that man wasnt punnished for masterbating, he was punnished for violating the law that said if a man dies leaving a wife but no child then his brother will marry her and his children will be his brothers. so the man spiled his seed on the ground, thereby breaking the law  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:42 pm
Yes, I believe so because Masturbation can be seen as a type of sexual immorality.
Quote:
Matthew 5:27-30:
"You have heard that it was said, 'Do not commit adultery.' But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart."
and the bible says[ i forget where] that if you dont know if something is a sin or not and you do it anyway, you have sinned.  

YeLlOwS

Kuroi Kokoro no Mendori

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:32 am
Masturbation is the physical stimulation of the genitals to create pleasure and relieve sexual tension; it is not inherently connected to lust. In fact, it lasts a lot longer if you don't think of anything. ^-^  
Debate and Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games