Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Final Fantasy Guild Reborn
final fantasy//endless abyss Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1188 1189 1190 1191 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pierre42

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:05 am
1zOassu frowned "No chance he saw my trick, most likely he was going to con you out of the bottle anyway," he said passing her his bottle of water to Felina "Still sounds like your gardener is crazy if he's chasing after kids with shears like that. Also you must need more than one gardener for a household of your size" he said incredulously

Zadina shook his head shivering slightly at the thought "Well it's a shame I doubt the local gangs are very understanding or kind about the matter. Still I suppose alchemy is a slow process that can't be rushed, hopefully the supplies from the Capital will go someway to alleviating the trouble here" he said brightly adjusting his bag.

Mari nodded frowning as she glanced back at the clinic "Still I'm surprised everything here is so peaceful considering. In times of need and medical shortage I would expect your clinic to be assailed by unreasonable demands."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:13 pm
Yani nodded his head "you mean like the attempted break in every other week? That's why we just said let the clinic sit in the quarantine area and moved all the important stuff into a well fortified house basement. Also helps to sleep with a weapon under your pillow. That said with everyone getting sick it got increasingly hard for anyone to attempt a robbery" he stated stopping until the group was closer together. "You know Psy is going to be really nervous tonight moving all the supplies. That's when the more dangerous crime syndicates tend to strike and sometimes with success so you guys better be prepared for a potential fight later" he warned.

Hebal nodded and gave Yani a salute "You are refereeing to the Klossovsky family right? Hayate warned us about them too but don't worry we will be uber careful tonight and I'll have you know I am the master of stealth" she sung.

Yani paused "I'm sure you are but best be cautious all the same. They know the sands better than anyone and are the ones really in charge around the desert"  

Captain Glomps
Crew

Liberal Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100

lack-of-originality

Dapper Hunter

7,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:38 pm
Felina shrigged "Well not really as keeping the garden looking pretty for the most part was my mothers little side project to do while father was busy and we were at school. The gardener just does the things she didnt want to do though I'll bet there will be more of them nowerdays. Still dont you go thinking that Im all green fingered just because my mother is and Im an elf should we get a house together" she laughed waving over to Zadina spotting him from across the square. "I think we blend in a bit better than that group don't you think?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:10 am
Oassu snorted at the thought of Felina dabbling in the garden "Actually I think the stereotype about elves in General is that you are green fingered, some mage once told me that you discovered magic trying to grow flowers or something silly like that," he said waving casually to the others. "Well you made an effort at least, Zadina looks like a well-off kid as usual," he sighed

Zadina looked over at Felina and Oassu and waved thinking Felina looked very silly the way she was dressed. "Well that does not sound especially pleasant. I've not heard much of the Klossovsky's actually. My brother would know more as they were educating him to lead the house. I heard they were a family of Elves who live in the desert though. Are they that bad?" he said unaware of Mari and Jeckhart shuffling uncomfortably at Hebal's declaration of stealth.

Jeckhart nodded "Like Mr Yani says, the Klossovsky's run the desert because they became a powerful crime family here. Unlike the Thieves' Guild in Agralia which sprung out of a collective effort to improve the quality of living for those in poverty, the Klossovsky's only desire wealth and power and so are notably crueler and more violent than other crime syndicates around the world," he said frowning "Though why would they want to take interest in us tonight? Or do they attack you every night?" he asked.  

Pierre42

Romantic Raider

Captain Glomps
Crew

Liberal Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:06 am
Yani frowned surprised at how oblivious his party appeared to be "Do you think the giant airship heading towards this town would go unnoticed. We can only hope they do not work out what your airship carries. If they aquired even one crate of the medicine that would give them an even stronger hold of territories across the desert. Most of their power comes from monopolising essentials such as water supplies. Its a big enough pain that they manage to rob some off us every couple of weeks already" he sighed. "Not really much can do though beyond reducing losses"

Hebal mumbled a small aww as she patted Yani on the top of the head unaware of his discomfort at being petted "Well maybe we should see about hiring you some form of security guards. Sounds like hired people would be easy to get hold of in this place. Sorry the airship is so big though cant really hide it."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:52 pm
Felina laughed shaking her head "Well the mage who told you that is just silly. I mean its true that those more in touch with nature in general tend to be better at drawing magic from it. But its just something we always had then the elves who went away from the forests such as the elves here and the snow elves just sort of lost touch with their more magical side. The stereotype might be we are all green fingered but I'll tell you now the snow elves tend to be the big proud warrior type and get very offended when people compare them to forest elves like myself" she explained stopping for a moment with the uneasy feeling that they were being watched from somewhere out of sight. "Maybe we should find somewhere less out in the open and hope Zadina doesnt attract the whole town and just half of it instead with his clothes"  

lack-of-originality

Dapper Hunter

7,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Full closet 200

Pierre42

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:59 am
A grim look passed Oassu's face for a moment at the mention of Zadina "Perhaps, he does look a little more 'boyish' than 'noble' at least thanks to those shorts but there was never any hope of him really blending in. He's pale as a ghost, clearly not a desert dweller and nowhere near as dirty. The way he carries himself as well don't exactly help. He's just got a regal air to him." he sighed "Well time will tell if there will be trouble, I just really hope we can do this job quickly," he added turning them down another street away from Zadina's group.

Mari frowned "I don't think you do us enough credit sir, Alpha has assured us he would be careful and in the event someone does come calling we are more than capable of dealing with bandit scum," she said indignantly

Zadina nodded quietly "Cap'n Alpha did say we'd be ok, he wouldn't want any harm to come to his airship, but does this mean you need to fight them every few weeks when they come for supplies? You must be really lucky not to have been injured so far." he mused.

(Miss you Lu crying )  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:10 pm
Yani shrugged a little startled by Mari's outburst "Maybe not Miss Mari but when the lives of a small community are potentially on the cards it is always best to prepare for the worst case scenario. I may not look particularly threatening but I can fight to a decent standard. I have been injured my fair share but I have escaped a lot more than I have taken. My lack of height also makes for a much smaller area to be hit as well which has proven fortunate" he admitted landing on the ground next to Zadina to show his lack of size compared to the elf.

Hebal smiled daring to pat Yani's head "I can see why it would be hard to hit you from down there but I cant really see you doing more than getting peoples legs at that height so Im guessing you fly through most combat? Mari is right though and Mr. Alpha may be a creepy preverted and completely full of himself but I bet he wouldnt do anything silly that would upset Psy" she agreed before leaning in and whispering to Mari "Gria are kinda cute dont you think when they are that small"  

Captain Glomps
Crew

Liberal Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100

lack-of-originality

Dapper Hunter

7,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:26 am
Felina quietly nodded while wiping the drops of sweat away from her face "I think we all want this over quick . It feels unnerving that everyone in this area is just carrying on pretending that there isnt a plague just a few hundred metres away from them I also think. That and have you noticed that people have been following us the past few minutes" she whispered trying hard not to look back.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:55 am
Oassu nodded without breaking composure "Yeah, not sure who they are but I've had them in mind from a few stalls back. Want me to lose them?" he asked, unconcerned squeezing Felina's hand gently "The plague is something that few folks can deal with but it's weird. I'm surprised disease can even spread this far out into the middle of nowhere," he added.

Mari smiled slightly at Hebal's words tilting her head to examine Yani on the ground "I suppose so" she whispered back. "Well rest assured we are well capable of defending ourselves though I agree with Zadina and Hebal, Alpha was well aware of the dangers when he came here. I'm sure he has taken precautions not to be overly visible." she stated.

Jeckhart nodded "That might be true but I'm sure Alpha is aware there is still a risk factor. Any newcomers in a small town will draw some form of attention." he said spotting the people following Oassu and Felina across the market and watching them closely.  

Pierre42

Romantic Raider

Captain Glomps
Crew

Liberal Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:11 am
Yani hesitated following Jeckharts gaze "Well how good are your two friends in a fight? Those guys arent a big deal. Just a couple of thugs you can get rid of with a punch or two to the face and probably trying their luck intimidating the new arrivals" he shrugged. "Otherwise we are at our first drop off point before we get to the nastier side of town"

Hebal frowned taking an extra minute to work out what others stopped to look "Well Felina is pretty gentle for the most part but Oassu won't take any threats and probably beat them up real badly if they tried being mean to his fiance. Still it can't hurt to check up on the pair of them right?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:18 pm
Felina paused trying her best to act as normal as she could "Well its easier to spread than you might think. All it could really take with how germs spread is for someone who was sick to send out a package to the area to pass on the germs or even a random traveller who doesnt show any early signs of the illness. Its the sort of thing they explain in white mage training" she whispered almost jumping at the sound of the voice behind them.

"Hey you two whats the hurry! We havent even shown you around the town yet nor collected your toll for visiting the place. You should stick around a little longer" taunted one of the cloaked figures as he narrowed the distance betwen his group and the couple  

lack-of-originality

Dapper Hunter

7,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Full closet 200

Pierre42

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:08 pm
Oassu sighed and idly guided Felina's arm around his waste reassuringly before giving her a smile "Don't worry, these goons aren't any trouble, just hold tight." he whispered quietly. Keeping their backs to the cloaked figures he made a few handsigns in swift, deliberate succession before both of them disappeared in a puff of smoke.

Reappearing on one of the flat square roofs of a town building down the street Oassu swiftly and gently guided Felina to lie down on the roof to avoid being seen. The raised edge of the roof providing a plenty cover. "Pfft, what clumsy bandits. There's no skill in harassing travellers like that, it's rookie level stuff." he said yawning as Cid hopped out of his hand and snuggled down on the warm stone. "We'll just sunbathe here a bit until things blow over." he said yawning and cuddling up to Felina.

Jeckhart nodded approvingly watching them disappear "That seems a good course of action, wouldn't do to draw so much attention to ourselves anyway." he said watching curiously to see what the bandits would do next.

Mari frowned "Well if you say so...I'd rather we cut those brigands down to size but I suppose it's not an issue and we have other things to do anyway." she sighed petting Sophia happily and feeding her with her bottle.

Zadina nodded enthusiastically "That's right! We have more important things to do than scuffle with ne'er-do-wells!" he pointed out smiling at Hebal seeing her frown "Let's go help people, that sounds like a better plan right Miss Hebal?" he suggested brightly.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:30 pm
Hebal nodded drawing Zadina into a tight hug "Yeah helping people is far more rewarding than hurting people. Unless of course you have to really hurt someone to help someone but just helping out is the most ideal. So why are we stopping here anyway? It doesnt look like a place for the sick?" she asked looking at the boarded up building in front of them,

Yani paused knocking against the boards blocking up the door "Well this drop off isnt out main one. We leave a few medicine bottes around here every now and then and in exchange most of the small time thugs and thieves stay off our back. They like to collect it here. No idea why here, it was Psy who did all the negotiating with them I just deliever it. Theres not much law and order here so a little peace is always welcome you know. And if we are lucky we wont even need to go inside whats left of this building"  

Captain Glomps
Crew

Liberal Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100

lack-of-originality

Dapper Hunter

7,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:16 pm
Felina coughed and rolled to one side facing away from the sun "Sunbathing really wasn't something that I had in mind but sure why not" she sighed peering over the side looking out towards the desert. "You think they could follow us up here at all? Theres already one or two people on one of the other rooftops over there but I dont think any of them look too interested in us. Possibly got something to hide from too I suppose" she concluded trying to listen to the other nearby people. "Funny I can hear Hayate talking somewhere nearby but no idea where from"  
Final Fantasy Guild Reborn

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1188 1189 1190 1191 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff