Ribs?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ksam

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 2:51 pm
-Sunset Wahine-
First Post: Genesis 2:20-23 HOMOSEXUALITY IS SIN.

But for Adam no suitable helper was found. 21 So the LORD God caused the man to fall into a deep sleep; and while he was sleeping, he took one of the man's ribs and closed up the place with flesh. 22 Then the LORD God made a woman from the rib he had taken out of the man, and he brought her to the man.
23 The man said,
"This is now bone of my bones
and flesh of my flesh;
she shall be called 'woman,'
for she was taken out of man."

God made man for woman. NOT man for man or woman for woman.

I read this in another topic, and I realised something ..

I know chances are this might annoy quite a few people or something, and I am sorry if i do but ...

Men have the same amount of ribs as women.

I just felt that needed pointed out, and doesn't it kind of ask questions about how much the rest of the bible is fact if the beginning is a lie?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 5:01 pm
Ksam
-Sunset Wahine-

But for Adam no suitable helper was found. 21 So the LORD God caused the man to fall into a deep sleep; and while he was sleeping, he took one of the man's ribs and closed up the place with flesh. 22 Then the LORD God made a woman from the rib he had taken out of the man, and he brought her to the man.
23 The man said,
and flesh of my flesh;

I know chances are this might annoy quite a few people or something, and I am sorry if i do but ...

I just felt that needed pointed out, and doesn't it kind of ask questions about how much the rest of the bible is fact if the beginning is a lie?

a fact well known... there 24 ribs in normal humans... but by the logic you're using to assume that since it is said that adam lost a rib thus all men should lack one rib... anyone who had lost a limb should have children with the same limb missing...
but besides that obvious invalidation of your statement... the ribs are able to be regenerated naturally in the human body... so even if the fallacy you presented that the removal of a body part from an ancestor should effect future generations it would still be invalid...
ninja

Cycopaethic

Ksam

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:27 am
Cycopaethic
Ksam
-Sunset Wahine-

23 The man said,
and flesh of my flesh;

a fact well known... there 24 ribs in normal humans... but by the logic you're using to assume that since it is said that adam lost a rib thus all men should lack one rib... anyone who had lost a limb should have children with the same limb missing...
but besides that obvious invalidation of your statement... the ribs are able to be regenerated naturally in the human body... so even if the fallacy you presented that the removal of a body part from an ancestor should effect future generations it would still be invalid...
ninja

Oh, I just thought that if God removed a rib you wouldn't be getting one back

Plus losing a rib would really freaking hurt.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:19 pm
Ksam

Oh, I just thought that if God removed a rib you wouldn't be getting one back

And Adam probably didn't ever get that rib back.

Quote:
Probably why God put Adam to sleep.  

ioioouiouiouio

The Noble Protoman.exe

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:35 pm
Cometh The Inquisitor

Ksam
Probably why God put Adam to sleep.
ninja Yes, of course.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:01 pm
Well, man was made for woman.

Men have p***s', woman have vaginas. They go together and make children. God wanted children so He made us, and we are gonna populate the earth. (Sex feels good right? He wants us to do it over and over again.)

Sorta like that i guess.  

ryoushinn

Debate and Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces