Welcome to Gaia! ::

Art Freebie Land! Artists of All Skill Levels!

Back to Guilds

We allow all artists to improve their skills by drawing users in a friendly atmosphere 

Tags: Arts, Freebies, Art Freebies, Contests, Artists 

Reply Freebie Land: Artist Listings! (Welcome!)
Orielle ☮ 29 ☮ Traveller Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If I was to make a tutorial for the guild, what should it be on?
  Female anatomy
  Male anatomy
  Painting hair
  Painting the face (specifics on eyes, lips, noses)
  Painting walkthrough (how I do a painting, from start to finish)
  Landscapes XD yeeeah.......
  Something else (please tell me what?)
  Don't care, I don't use the tutorials forum anyway
View Results

Trialis

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:34 pm
I'm glad you like it!

If the anatomy is good, 'tis only 'cause I used refs xP. I just wish I could draw musical instruments because my original idea had been to have Daven constructing a violin with Ylva watching, but I realized I'd never be able to pull it off.

OOooh, I'm looking forward to it ^^.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:09 am
References are important, I pretty much always use them for anatomy. But yeah, I think musical instruments are difficult too, but I am planning to try to paint Daven with a violin some time, I just need to get one of my guy friends to pose with one first.

I just realized that my 6th Gaia anniversary is coming up next month! Time moves so quickly.. sweatdrop  

Orielle
Crew

5T4R5

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:18 pm
Hi Orielle whee

I asked you for an art trade over a year ago (yikes!) but at the time you had much going on in your life. You know, moving to another continent and all - the usual. I was wondering if you'd be able to make the art trade with me now. I hope to do much better than the last doodle I did for you, but to be fair, whatever you do for me can be kept at a minimum. My abilities seems to continually fluctuate x_x;

IF you're able to make the trade, what would you like me to do for you? I'm willing to try something from a photograph since [I think sweatdrop ] I'm better at realism. I'll probably choose the medium myself unless you have a preference. For me I'd prefer to have something done from a photograph, but since that can be a lot of work, you're welcome to choose an avatar from my art thread (see signature). They're all pretty lame as far as avatars go, but maybe one inspires you? Never know.

IF NOT then I'll have to try again sometime. I still think you're a FABULOUS artist 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:58 pm
Hello Stars! Sure, we can do a trade now, this is a much better time. I have had a bit of an art block lately, but maybe this can help me out of it. Thanks for being so patient with me and coming back. smile

I love doing portraits with photos as reference, can you pm me what you want? I am not really sure about what I want you to do, I will have to search through my photos first. I will send it to you as soon as I find something!  

Orielle
Crew

Trialis

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:56 pm
Orielle
References are important, I pretty much always use them for anatomy. But yeah, I think musical instruments are difficult too, but I am planning to try to paint Daven with a violin some time, I just need to get one of my guy friends to pose with one first.

I just realized that my 6th Gaia anniversary is coming up next month! Time moves so quickly.. sweatdrop

The body of the instrument is okay, but arranging the strings + hands is painful o.O;; At least you can rope some of your friends into posing though xP

I don't remember when my Gaia anniversary is, 'cause I joined, lost interest, then came back to it like...two years later. 'Tis all good though.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:17 pm
:O oh my you art is amazing!!!!!! ^///^
Yeah im new to this guild i dont know how to draw avi's
only tattoos T.T wish i could draw anime and waht not i think it would be fancey.
:O oh my 225 pages.
Anyways i would love to be drawn.  

Pheonix_Vamp

Orielle
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:01 pm
Thank you Phoenix. smile Welcome to the guild! I am afraid i am not accepting anymore freebies at the moment though, uni is starting soon, and I have several paintings I need to finish.

Trialis: it says how long you have been a member on your profile. 3nodding

My auction ends tonight, so I would apreciate it if anyone has the time to help me by hanging out there and bump. heart  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:03 pm
^^" Thanks for the welcoming, and its ok i can wait im not in any hurry what so ever i aint going anywhere. ^///^  

Pheonix_Vamp

Orielle
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:46 am
Woah, so little Gaia time now that school has started again.

ST4R5 & Tervasulka: Your paintings are on the way, but I am working on a lot of things simultaneously at the moment.. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:26 pm
it doesn't have to be _for me_ ^^
school started here too.. anyway take your time! : )  

tervasulka

6,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gaian 50
  • Contributor 150

Orielle
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:33 pm
I am already about 60% done with each, so I will finish them, eventually. whee

Today I have officially been a Gaian for 6 years... That is a pretty damn long time.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:48 am
Thanks for the update 3nodding And yes, I noticed your Gaianniversary. That is a long time, indeed! I'm really excited to see what you've created whee

Are you excited for school? I'm kinda "meh" either way. I've got the apartment/dorm to myself for now, but my roommates will be moving in soon. It will be interesting to see how we'll interact seeing as they're all OT majors and I'm a lowly art major... and freshly so ~_~;

I'm hoping to go to school in Norway next year, but that will be somewhat difficult since I have to prove sustenance (?) and since I have no money, I'll have to get a job when I stay there over the summer and hope they'll accept my projected income so I don't have to go home x_X; It'd really help if I knew any bit of Norwegian or any other language besides English for that matter.  

5T4R5

Trialis

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:37 pm
Happy (belated) gaianniversary Ori biggrin

I still have like a week before school starts up again, but I'm actually looking forward to it. It'll sure beat working 20 hour weeks teaching kids to swim ><;;  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:23 am
Goodness your good! i love your style. o3o

if your not too busy i would love to do an art trade.

though, mine wont be as good because im no where near your level. sweatdrop

The Botox Killer

Freebie Land: Artist Listings! (Welcome!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games