Reply Beyon
Gaian Plains Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jonathon Winter Night

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:54 pm
Sasorix stopped and pulled his arms back. He stood up straight and and snapped his fingers in the air. His puppets disapeared into darkness and Sasorix walked to the shadows edge. "Who are you? You will not fight s a complete stranger here yet you will kill someone you don't knowin a battlefeild? Why?" Sasorix stood there with his hood up covering his face. He had a stern look from what you could tell and he stood there with his arms dangling at his side.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:05 pm
Ldian looked at Sasorix. "If I am threatened, maybe. But I will not fight you if I was not harmed first. You have not harmed me, thus," he paused, putting his sword away, "I have no need to fight you. This is not a battlefield to me."

Dominic Knight

Jonathon Winter Night

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:16 pm
Sasorix lifted his hands up and dropped his head. He picked his head back up and dropped his hood and walked out of the darkness. "I am Sasorix, the Illusionary Puppeteer. Welcome to my..somewhat home." Sasorix made a slight bow and shook his head to fix his hair.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:01 pm
The roaringof a vehicle could be heard in the distance,approaching at a great speed.Soon,the silouhette of a man riding a hoverbike could be seen.The man has silver hair,messy and all over the place due to the wind crashing onto him.He wore red-colored googles that hid even the slightest trace of his blue eyes.Across his face,there was a scar that ran diagonally between his eyes.His dark and red colored clothes glided gently behind him,almost resembling a think kind of mist that followed him.

The man stopped his vehicle and looked around.From one of his pockets,he pulled out a pice of crumpled paper and stared at it.He shook his head and left out a sigh before placing the piece of paper back on his pocket and starting the engine again,this time going at a slower speed.

K` the warrior

Omnipresent Krampus

Dominic Knight

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:30 am
Ldian bowed to Sasorix. "I am Ldian the Mercenary. I come from the village of Ecker, to the North."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:57 pm
Sasorix nodded then turned away. "You need not know about me. Nothing about me is probably remembered in your history anyways." Sasorix walked back to the shadows of the trees. "So, what brings you here?"

Jonathon Winter Night

Dominic Knight

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:47 pm
Ldian looked at Sasorix. "I am traveling mostly. I ended up getting lost and finally made it out of the forest," he explained.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:48 pm
Sasorix pondered and pointed out towards the city. "Kepp heading in that direction and you shall reach the city. I haven't been there in so long, I have forgotten what it is like so I can't help you there. I know this forest well and can help travelers but I prefer to fight every now and then. I am sorry if I wasn't as much of a help." Sasorix stood in the shade awaiting the mercenary's reply.  

Jonathon Winter Night

Dominic Knight

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 8:25 am
Ldian nodded, looking in the direction the man had pointed. "If I may ask, what are you doing so far out here?"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:43 pm
Dominic Knight
Ldian nodded, looking in the direction the man had pointed. "If I may ask, what are you doing so far out here?"

Sasorix turned slowly and looked out towards the city. He sighed uneavenly and shook his head. "I am a monster to the outside world. People automatically think that I am a killer. So I just snapped and killed. I've been up here ever since with my puppets living as a hermit, killing those who have made me feel this way. So you're the only one that survived." Sasorix moved away as his arm locked up and his hair swayed in the wind. "However being up here without any equipment has been hard on my body. I am no longer much human so I have special needs with my entire body. I have been having to work with natures equipment to fix myself."

Jonathon Winter Night

Beyon

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces