Official Feedback Thread Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpikeBolt
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 2:39 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

WHAT CAN I POST HERE?
- Suggestions
- Bugs or Problems
- Requests

WHAT IS COMING (Meaning, don't ask for it)
- More pets - ETA is unknown
- New website - ETA is 1 - 2 months

You can post your feedback up here. Please do not suggest more pets or whatever it is written in the upcoming features. It's coming so you don't need to request them 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 4:44 pm
First post. XD

Items for the pets would be nice, though it would be hard to implement. And prehaps a customizable feed screen, like being able to change the color of the web page that you feed your pets it.

Plus a password retriviel for the chat box would be useful. ^^;  

Bouncy_Pineapple

Friendly Friend

SpikeBolt
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:47 am
Bouncy_Pineapple
First post. XD

Items for the pets would be nice, though it would be hard to implement. And prehaps a customizable feed screen, like being able to change the color of the web page that you feed your pets it.

Plus a password retriviel for the chat box would be useful. ^^;
I've been thing about items a lot but the problem is always the same. What would the items do? It would not be hard to code it, but what would be their purpose?

A password retrieval would require the user to provide an email. When asking for email people tend to think twice before registering and I don't really want that for now. In the future that feature will be added in my project  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:53 pm
Hmm... prehaps an item can increase the happiness of a pet? And maybe there could be a top 10 most happiest pet, along with the top 10 most fed. ^^;

Or it could change the apperence of the pet. (Like jewelry, or hair dye)  

Bouncy_Pineapple

Friendly Friend

Phoenix Empress Maira

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:41 am
I like the idea of a customizable webpage as well. 3nodding

But ne features...Hmm...I think it would be cool if the parent and baby could be displayed on the same one for normal, same with marriage, and then when you click it, it goes to a page that says "Which one would you like to feed?" nad then you click the one you want to feed! ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:07 pm
Instead of refreshing the page to feed the pet a button saying "feed" would be nice as well as as a button to pet or cuddle your animal! So giving attention to it would contribute to its happiness too! heart  

Elle of Aquitaine

Dapper Fatcat

6,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Raine Arashi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 6:44 pm
    A smaller Chat/Shout Box mode would be neat. :Whee:

And also list the day that the pet is created/born.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 9:25 pm
I think there should be custom pets, like if a customer wanted the animal to have different colored eyes or a different mane, maybe a birthmark or beauty mark, earrings, scarves, you know, special things.......

and being able to have more than one baby in a marriage! that would be pretty cool I think. maybe the first baby could grow up and have its own children, and the original could have another. that would be cool.

ok, those are my suggestions......  

LadyCarmen

Uxie

Obsessive Otaku

28,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:39 pm
A way to make it so your pet will stay in baby form instead of growing up, but it be permenit  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:48 pm
I think they already have that sweatdrop  

LadyCarmen

Uxie

Obsessive Otaku

28,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:49 pm
its not perment though, the only way of doing that is the baby of two married pets but not just a normal pet, you can but a downgrade and take it back to an egg but in 8 days it will be an adult again  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:04 pm
hm, I thought that it made it permanent...... shows how much I know lol  

LadyCarmen

SquishyAngeh

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 6:57 pm
Ohh...you should totally have it so that you can have differant colored pets....like instead of JUST black and Purple demon fox's, you could get black and pink ones, or black and white ones or something like that...

Or pink unicorns..LOL

something that could make your pet stand out, and not just look the same as everyone elses!

But other than that....your pets are PERFECT, WELL DONE!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:18 pm
One Picture That Has All Your Pets On It ^_^

so it's one big picture ^^  

Tallulah Robinson

Ame Amin

9,850 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:22 pm
How about, you could have a different habitat for your pet, and you could choose it.
For example in Winter you could have a snow scene, And in spring you could have flowers, Summer could be at the beach and Autumn could have the fruit and golden leaves.

Maybe you could choose to have your pet sleep in a house scene...

Who knows biggrin  
~ Feedable & Breedable Pet's Guild ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces